PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with usb cable for pure

Warpspeed
6th October 2006, 09:16 PM
Ok, Im not sure if Im supposed to put something like this here or in the wipeout pure section, but...
With all games, if you have a USB cable connected, you have online features. Yes its true. However, for some reason, it now wont work on wipeout pure.
Its worked before, but now it prompts me for a WLan connection instead of just connecting like it used to, and it still works on all my other games. Anyone got an idea on this?

stin
6th October 2006, 09:29 PM
here is the link (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2148&page=21&highlight=dwl122)

Warpspeed
6th October 2006, 10:06 PM
How is this supposed to help me dude?

Lion
6th October 2006, 10:13 PM
I am not aware of any game using the USB for online features?
can you give me some examples?

I think stin assumed you wanted to play online, not access the online features of the game, pure has always required wifi for the browser.
if other games can use usb then I guess they were later releases, pure was a psp launch title so this may not have been standard at that time

Zerow
6th October 2006, 10:23 PM
As far as I'm aware, it's not possible to get online with your PSP at all simply by connecting to your PC with a USB cable. You NEED to be wireless.

Warpspeed
6th October 2006, 10:36 PM
Nope, I just got it.

q_dmc12
7th October 2006, 05:18 AM
I know the perfect smilie to use but I've been told not to use them from other forums:frown:

So this will have to do: :dizzy

EDIT: Warpspeed, if you could send a link to some video (cold, hard evidence) of what you say, I am sure most of us would find it very interesting. :)

stin
7th October 2006, 09:08 AM
Yes lion, I was assuming warpspeed wanted to play online.

Sorry I did not read it properly due I was distracted by Asa!, my apoligises!

stevie:)