PDA

View Full Version : WP downloads from official site - Need a couple due to errors :(

replicashooter
4th October 2006, 02:13 PM
Greetings all

After neglecting Wipeout Pure when I first picked up my PSP (the loading times and framerate issues were too much to take as I was busy adapting to the sheer painfulness of holding the PSP) it has finally entered a much needed renaissance...

Thinking that now would be a good time to grab the downloads from the official site I logged in yesterday to grab the relevant EU packs but encountered a problem:

Classic Pack Download 2 = There is a problem with your request
Classic Pack 2 Download 2 = There is a problem with your request
Omega Pack Download 2 = There is a problem with your request

I've managed to get the rest (Omega dl 1, Classic 2 dl 1, Gamma, Delta, Classic 1 dl 1) but how do I get these ones?

Any particular reason the links don't work?

Also, this time round I'm running my copy of Wipeout from Memory Stick at 333 Mhz and it is perfection, loading times are minimal and the framerate is solid. All of this entertainment (inc the soundtrack) in less than 100MB of space is an achievement and a half.

KANDANG
4th October 2006, 04:36 PM
had the same problem when i tried d/ling the files off wipeoutpure.com

what i did was, head over to yourpsp.com d/l section to get the files =)
they're all there.

replicashooter
4th October 2006, 06:19 PM
Appreciated - Thanks.

Seeing as they have stated there will be no more dls I thought I'd might as well grab them now for when Wipeout needs that extra bit of invigoration :coffee

Warpspeed
6th October 2006, 09:09 PM
Yeah, I also had to get em off yourpsp.com, odd isnt it?