PDA

View Full Version : How many hours have you put in PURE in total

Mad-Ice
22nd September 2006, 11:20 AM
This is to compare the records on the tables. To see if there is any hope for me!! Gigahihi!!!

For example i have a total playtime of 90 hours in total.

Rapier Racer
22nd September 2006, 12:37 PM
I've only got 77 hours on the clock and I though I played excessively, hmm that figure will go way up now that we have the Pure tables though I’m having to thoroughly race every track to death to better my shameful records. I guess I wasn’t motivated before because there were no times to compete against

Asayyeah
22nd September 2006, 01:39 PM
Counting all the profiles i got on all the 4 versions , adding the kai session hours non recorded into my dedicated multi profile, i am pretty sure to acheived honestly 500 hours of playing which means roughly 1 hour & half per day during my First year owning pure.

alterego
22nd September 2006, 02:47 PM
Hi All.

I have four profile, two was corrupt by bug of function of save game, one is the first that i use and it is 'rom'.

i totalized on it an amount of time of 200 hours. :rolleyes:

now i use the new profile 'Alt' in order to make a new challenge.....eh eh eh
:D
how many time do you use for complete an entire class (SR,TT,Tournament)? :?

it's a particular challenge...not for best time at all, but for the wipers most constant in gold awarded without fail. :nod

In vector is a simple goal, but from flash to phantom it's not so simple.:rolleyes:

in order to supply the test of the result it's enough to supply the profile savedata with the statistical data.

from these profile the time employed in order to finish one entire class can be seen .

do you like this type of challenge? :D

Excuse my bad english.....sigh

Read You soon!
:D
CdRom

stin
22nd September 2006, 06:39 PM
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3160&highlight=pure

It`s all there ;)

stevie:)

lunar
23rd September 2006, 10:33 AM
Matthijs, you are doing very nicely indeed: some very impressive Phantom times you posted :beer :clap Goteki 45 is officially worried now there is yet another HOT Triakis to deal with. It would be great if you could somehow get Xlink Kai working, with times like that you would win tournaments and frighten us all for sure, and it`s awesome fun. Same goes for Assegai Developments, Tomahawk and all the other guys - Xlink is calling you ;) I`m sure you could hold your own against anyone. :)

It`s wonderful to see the tables really taking off now.:nod

Rapier Racer
23rd September 2006, 01:37 PM
I've ordered a wifi max adaptor so hopefully I should be able to play on Kai some time next week,

Hmm does anyone think I should have my forum name changed? Must have the most uncreative name on here

Asayyeah
23rd September 2006, 02:33 PM
We were talking about Kai last night with Stephen ( the one who wants to change his nickname ;) ) . He has got a routeur with inbuilt firewall ( in a way like Matthijs) linked one of his pc with ethernet. The main thing in this case is to portforward the routeur to allow kai ports but this is wwhere the difficulty starts...

I am going to help Matthijs the next few days maybe we can work it out together ( the 2 Stephen, Matthijs & me) on msn or by phone

btw great perf on TT Matthijs keep going on

Airrider
23rd September 2006, 02:39 PM
I lost count. I'm a veteran racer, but not particularly good...I feel like Minardi...

Tomahawk
23rd September 2006, 03:26 PM
Same goes for Assegai Developments, Tomahawk and all the other guys - Xlink is calling you ;) I`m sure you could hold your own against anyone. :)

Thanks for the invitation! :) I'm working on it. I already bought my new computer and a WLAN card a few weeks ago and right now I'm waiting for my DSL and my wireless router to arrive. The german telekom really takes its time when installing DSL to my house. I've been waiting for nearly two weeks already. :mad: Hopefully it'll arrive next week...

Mad-Ice
23rd September 2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys and the invitation of course. I never thought i would come as close as this with my records. Now i feel there is a little hope for me. At least there is still more then 400 hours of practice in front of me. LOL. Okay C U guys very soon.

PS: Arnaud tomorrow i will call you to arrange this meeting for Xlink.

andy
23rd September 2006, 04:06 PM
I've got a total playtime of *drumrole* 66hours45mins21secs. Woo :D
:) First post on here for me :)

Rapier Racer
23rd September 2006, 04:12 PM
How'd you get that avatar? I thought it was a Dogg Thang exclusive

Asayyeah
23rd September 2006, 04:32 PM
Yes he has access to the mod avatar... which is not normal at all

andy
23rd September 2006, 10:03 PM
Really!!!??? Didn't know that. Rather wierd. Think I should change it? Would it be a problem?

rdmx
24th September 2006, 07:29 AM
42hrs 6mins 35 secs. Prob. a bit more.

My save file got corrupted twice after downloading all 3 music packs i.e. Voice Of Cod, etc. Never actually found the culprit, deleted all three packs to be safe. Luckily I had a backup.

All this time and only 201 golds...

Dominator
26th September 2006, 05:18 AM
Currently 154:43:22 :dizzy

il_NIK
26th September 2006, 12:17 PM
Total amount today:

261:51:06

Mad-Ice
27th September 2006, 09:43 AM
Nice to hear your time spent in Pure, but where are your times in the record tables?

il_NIK
28th September 2006, 01:13 PM
Hi Mad-Ice

Sure, just I've got a few minutes I upload my records here too:redface:

This site is a treasure for every Wipers. :clap

KANDANG
26th November 2006, 04:50 AM
just got the game 3 months ago. about 115 hours of gameplay
heh :) starting on a US version soon.

kekken3
27th November 2006, 10:22 AM
Got the game in september and clocked 52 hours, but there's also been plenty of wonderful wireless (online/offline) play which usually doesn't get tracked. :)
I'm not really into time trials and prefer racing against opponents. Hate the barell roll bug in single player, otherwise I'd be playing tournaments against CPU considerably more often. :blarg