PDA

View Full Version : Handle like an autopilot

°o°O PiranhA >>>>
19th September 2006, 02:11 PM
Hi guys
========

Is there anyone mastering the air brakes like the on-board autopilot (i. e. around hairpin turns)?? I'm on that way, and also i've determined that the autopilot accelerates very fast, no matter what ship it is.

On Sol 2 (Beta League) the autopilot is handling through the bended curves (before the start line) very fast (in phantom about 750 km/h). Own record at least by 640 :rolleyes:

What do you think? ... Can you handle also like an autopilot? With Piranha i'm in excellent practice :rock

Asayyeah
19th September 2006, 04:44 PM
AP is useful on few parts of a track obviously, engaged it at the right moment is also a science to learn.
To compare the speed gained or not i simply watch my TT & SR sebemco Peak record lap : doing a sub 20 in TT is certainly impossible to do without AP whereas it is in SR

Anyway congratulations for mastering piranha it's not an easy ship to control in Pure : can't wait to see your time into the new record tables from that site;)

°o°O PiranhA >>>>
19th September 2006, 05:27 PM
Anyway congratulations for mastering piranha it's not an easy ship to control in Pure : can't wait to see your time into the new record tables from that site;)

Thx, but this would be a hard nut to crack. For a few minutes i've tryed beating the record on Vineta K in Phantom Class. I was about 21 Seconds, but i don't have the totaly control over the rolls, the ships make, when flying above a ramp. The often i miss a speed pad or a speed roll, the often i will restart :naughty :brickwall

q_dmc12
20th September 2006, 03:36 AM
I used to be comperable to the AP but I have since lost my edge playing socom:sonar

PS> nice to see you guys, I've been working on homework and stuff:coffee

Riccardo Raccis
20th September 2006, 06:09 PM
Not that proficient yet, but I'm working on that. Go team Icaras :banzai

°o°O PiranhA >>>>
20th September 2006, 06:43 PM
btw: Team Ikaras ??? Is that ship only available in the north american version?? I never had seen it before, including downloads :dizzy

Riccardo Raccis
20th September 2006, 11:16 PM
www.wipeoutpure.com , Classic Pack 3 in North America, Classic Pack 2 in Europe. Also including the skin :nod