PDA

View Full Version : Buzzing.

Brianetta
17th September 2006, 09:53 PM
Finally managed to crack the tournaments on Venom class (playing purely as Triakis). Flash is unlocked! yey!

I've had this game for a year now. Slow going, but not bad for an oldie like me.

infoxicated
18th September 2006, 09:00 AM
Good effort :+

It took me a long while to unlock Phantom, and I'm supposed to be good at it! ;)

Tomahawk
18th September 2006, 10:47 AM
Great work! Keep on going! The game gets better and better with every new speed class. And don't forget to add your records to the new site as well...:)

Asayyeah
18th September 2006, 11:14 AM
great job Brianetta :)
Talking about adding records : i finished Pure us + euro , SR & TT : nearly 1000 datas entered :o

Lance
18th September 2006, 09:12 PM
Finally managed to crack the tournaments on Venom class ... not bad for an oldie like me.

Do I have some company in the Oldsters' Lounge? That would be cool. I'm 63; how old are you, if you don't mind saying?

Zerow
18th September 2006, 10:33 PM
Slow progress is better than no progress at all. Keep it up! :)

Brianetta
19th September 2006, 05:29 PM
Do I have some company in the Oldsters' Lounge? That would be cool. I'm 63; how old are you, if you don't mind saying?

Hmm, about half that... but the percentage is increasing.

Lance
19th September 2006, 05:55 PM
Oh... darn. :D
But that's okay; I don't think any the less of you because you're antiquity-challenged. :)

infoxicated
19th September 2006, 06:43 PM
Ooh - I'm more than half way there, Lance.

It's not the age, it's the mileage.

Or does that just apply to cars? ;)

Task
19th September 2006, 06:52 PM
It certainly applies to Indiana Jones, so it likely applies to all of us. 8 )

Chill
20th September 2006, 01:56 AM
Welcome!!! This game isn't just "any game". ;) You've got the game that's been at least farely popular for the longest time except for Final Fantasy that I know of. Good luck on through the game.

q_dmc12
20th September 2006, 03:42 AM
Hmm, i'll go with Tetris on that one ;)

Keep it up, once you get to phantom you won't want to play vector nor venom anymore.8)

Captain Q
20th September 2006, 11:45 AM
Slow progress is better than no progress at all. Keep it up! :)

Exactly. It took me 2 years to finish GTA: Vice City purely because of lack of time (and also because at some points the game is quite a bitch).

Lance
23rd September 2006, 01:37 AM
Ooh - I'm more than half way there, Lance.

It's not the age, it's the mileage.

Or does that just apply to cars? ;)

I think the mileage is developed by stress not-well-dealt-with.

Makes for negative attitude and that brings everything down, including physical health and how much energy it feels like you have left to get through all the mechanical details it takes just to get through the day. I ain't been dealin with it well lately. But tonight, after walking to the grocery and back, and mowing the damn lawn that hasn't stopped growing yet and had gotten a foot high after being neglected, all the adrenalin that developed from yanking the mower back and forth and back and forth [blade was so dull that it needed at least 2 passes, maybe three to cut down that damned Pensacola Bahia grass] followed instantly by lots of sweating, lots of water and kool-aid and eating everything in sight and a couple of hours resting in front of a computer have got me feeling pretty damned good! :D

Best I've felt in long time. Maybe what it takes is a bunch of mindless manual labour to make you feel good. Weird, huh?

infoxicated
26th September 2006, 04:53 PM
Absolutely.

I remember the old Lance. Talk about miserable! ;)

Lance
26th September 2006, 05:48 PM
Last week was hell, I'm tellin ya. ;)