PDA

View Full Version : Favourite League!

Riccardo Raccis
22nd August 2006, 02:29 AM
I can't help loving Gamma. Varied, wild, visually stunning, fast and destructive. Delta is great too, for the same reasons (and for the hidden shortcuts).

:D

q_dmc12
22nd August 2006, 10:57 AM
delta has only one hidden shortcut ....to my knowledge...

PS> Omega is fun and i guess one of my favorites, it's one of the reasons I got (EU) wipeout :)

Dominator
22nd August 2006, 10:43 PM
Delta hidden shortcut, am i missing something :?

q_dmc12
22nd August 2006, 11:00 PM
you know, that over-pass in Anulpha Pass - it has about 3 speed pads on it and a weap pad at the end.:+

Zerow
22nd August 2006, 11:01 PM
Unless he means the painfully obvious one on Anulpha Pass, don't think so.

BTW, Delta, Omega, and Classic 2 are my favourite leagues. Delta because of the inventive breadth of it's tracks (from very narrow to very wide), Omega because it's quite simply beautifully surreal, and Classic 2 because the re-incarnations are a lot more faithful to the originals than the ones in the default Classic league (plus the virtual enviroments are much cooler!).

q_dmc12
22nd August 2006, 11:02 PM
Unless he means the painfully obvious one on Anulpha Pass

LOL:dizzy

Dominator
22nd August 2006, 11:07 PM
More LOL :D

Zerow
22nd August 2006, 11:12 PM
I'm a painfully slow writer, so if you think I didn't notice q_dmc12's post under mine, that's not the case. I'd rather you didn't take the mickey out of this assumption - I find it upsetting. :frown:

Apologies for going off-topic.

Dominator
22nd August 2006, 11:20 PM
Sorry for upsetting you teammate, wasn't actually laughing at you, more at the idea that the overpass on Anulpha Pass was a hidden shortcut, seriously thought for a minute there that i'd missed something...

Zerow
22nd August 2006, 11:42 PM
That's alright then. *cheers up*

To get things back on topic, I also quite like the Beta league, mainly due to it containing my favourite track - Sebenco Climb. The other three tracks are great experiences too (including Citta Nuova - I know some of you here loathe it).

Dominator
22nd August 2006, 11:47 PM
I too like Sebenco Climb, i think Feisar is well suited to this circuit/track and havn't been able to do a quicker TT, lap or race in any other craft...

Asayyeah
23rd August 2006, 05:08 PM
Classique 2 is my fav pack, i so much love those multi-possible barrel rolls you can do. I also like the way they designed the 4 tracks.

ermm about anulpha, can't describe you how this painfully 'short-cut' is ,when racing in Kai and when suddenly you can't avoid that damn bomb someone throw the previous lap :bomb

Dominator
23rd August 2006, 10:50 PM
I don't remember Altima VII being as hard as it is now :bomb It has been many many years since i played the original wipEout but i thought i remembered this track quite well, was this as hard back in 2052 F3600 AG League??

eLhabib
27th August 2006, 03:41 PM
Classic2, all the way. The colors are B-E-A-Utiful, and the many possibilities for BRs make it the fastest, most white-knuckle league of them all.

Gamma's in second, btw - gotta love staten park and ubermall!

Riccardo Raccis
31st August 2006, 11:05 PM
Oops. Sorry people. Yeah I meant Anulpha. Believe it or not I never saw the overthingie for maaany session of playing :paperbag No Idea where that "shortcuts" plural came from. Exam stress I reckon :dizzy

il_NIK
11th September 2006, 10:18 AM
Hi all,
My favourite track is Chengou Project, with its several way of interpretations we may play (if our technique allow it!), but I vote for Classic 2 like my favourite league.
And what's the league you hate?
I H-A-T-E C-L-A-S-S-I-C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The worst colours and shape. I hate it! I don't race it never!

lunar
11th September 2006, 11:24 AM
Hi il_Nik, good to see an old ghost-site racer making it here. :)

My favourite league is Gamma. Ubermall is a glorious track design, Staten Park is a floaty blast, and Sebenco Peak has some unique and interesting challenges on it, while remaining enjoyable. Exostra Run is ok too, though nothing really special. Delta and Omega are my other favourites. :)

Asayyeah
11th September 2006, 11:35 AM
Hi all

Yeah good to see you here eventually :)
Wellcome on board fellow pilot : and for those who doesn't know you , you may introduce yourself and your wipeout passion into the Pilots lounge (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)forum.
:beer