daminmancejin
1st August 2006, 04:44 PM
i sure do its a great game to play

JABBERJAW
4th August 2006, 12:49 AM
This is probably the most owned game on this board

daminmancejin
4th August 2006, 02:29 AM
i almost walked past it when i was at the game store.

chri5
7th November 2006, 10:01 PM
I have W3O, W30 (Japan) & W30se!!! :rock :rock

andy
7th November 2006, 10:08 PM
My favourite game after Ace Combat:Belkan War - completely addictive. I have actually gotten through 3 copies of Wip3out after discs got scratched by little brothers and even covered in jam???

Task
7th November 2006, 10:34 PM
Wip3Out: It's also good on toast!

exarkann
9th November 2006, 08:46 PM
i have 2 copies of the original - one to play, the other is in my cd case for listening in the car..

i also have a copy of SE, but i cant play it since i dont have a pal playstation.

Zerow
9th November 2006, 09:57 PM
I have the original Wip3out (PAL).

I've seen SE second-hand in Gamestation once, but I didn't have any money on me at that time. It was gone by the next time I checked. :frown:

Chill
18th November 2006, 03:39 AM
I've got it, but it's too damaged to play, but I keep it anyway, just because I loved it so much... same as the original Wipeout copy, which I've had since I was in the 3rd grade.

Medusa
21st November 2006, 12:32 AM
Yes I have two copies of this game - one second hand without booklet, one I bought BRAND NEW, UNOPENED from a small Ebay store, and had to open. Had to. I play this Wipeout whenever I am too frustrated with Wipeout and Wipeout XL (Just can't seem to get into the rhythm with the d-buttons AT ALL.grrr) Gorgeous game, ahead of its time - only two glitches I've ever found.

blackwiggle
30th November 2006, 02:42 PM
Yes I have this game WO3.PAL
WO 2097.PAL
WO3SE.PAL
Fusion.
Though this latter title left me cold for the WO series till I rengaged myself with it via WO3SE.....I"ve been suffering Playstation Thumb ever since.

I have still to play, the Original WO,or actually capture a copy as yet,but since so few other people have it as well,and from what accounts of it's actual replay value,I'm not particulary hungry for getting a copy.

But If I see a copy going on Ebay I would have to own up as somebody that would bid on it,just to complete the series for PALand.

Chill
1st December 2006, 08:31 PM
Just got it in the mail yesterday!!!

Asayyeah
2nd December 2006, 10:50 PM
Sounds you gonna be busy for the next days, Chill with your new precious one ;)

Chill
10th December 2006, 12:53 AM
Wow, you found me out, this has been the only game I've played since then every night!!! :) This game rocks dude!!

Asayyeah
10th December 2006, 05:36 PM
Don't forget to upgrade your records into the W3O tables ;)

qirex-rd
24th December 2006, 10:11 PM
Me and a friend are playing 3out regualary (splitscreen).
During playing the game we are talking about philosophy.
That is not possible in 64, 2097 or Pure. I dont know why.

Lance
25th December 2006, 12:19 AM
Maybe DJ Sasha's music is more conducive to discussing Schopenhauer and Hobbes. :D

qirex-rd
25th December 2006, 09:55 AM
Thats possible! Do you know DJ Sasha Nature One 2003 Liveset?
Thats what Im sometimes listening to, when Im playing around with either
3out or Photoshop.

infoxicated
3rd January 2007, 02:28 PM
Maybe DJ Sasha's music is more conducive to discussing Schopenhauer and Hobbes. :D
Surely you mean Calvin and Hobbes (http://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/)?! ;)

Lance
3rd January 2007, 03:25 PM
Well, Calvin and Hobbes aRe a notable philosophical team, often capable of resolving difficult causal issues to their likely true essence.

I like my Hobbes with stripes.

Flying_Finn
10th February 2007, 02:30 PM
I have had W3O for a long time. Completed it about a year ago.
Favorite ship= Assegai
Favorite track= Manor Top