PDA

View Full Version : wipeout pure asian version

JABBERJAW
27th June 2006, 02:56 AM
I cannot find this item anywhere, any help locating one would be great. The one place I found it was sold out.

Distrupto
9th July 2006, 09:27 AM
Why would you want it anyway? It has no downloads(Unless there are some I don't know of), only 12 tracks and 10 ships, less than half of the Euro version, and a maximum of 144 golds. Are you collecting Wipeout Pures from all regions, cause thats the only reason to have it if you have any other version or have the option of buying any other version?

Hellfire_WZ
9th July 2006, 10:03 AM
He's collecting every Wipeout variant ever made

I usually saw them on Play Asia, but they're sold out of them. I assume that's where you found it before. I'd suggest eBay, but I'm willing to bet the majority of them are incorrectly listed as the Japanese version.

JABBERJAW
9th July 2006, 06:47 PM
that iswhat I have been trying, but no dice

Hellfire_WZ
10th July 2006, 10:22 AM
There's a few second-hand games shops within fairly easy reach of me in central London, next time I'm over there I'll keep an eye out. They get loads of imported stuff.

JABBERJAW
11th July 2006, 10:18 PM
ok I have the asian version, I do not have the korean version. The number on the side is ucks 45008 If anyone has it and wants to trade just tell me. Thanks for taking a look.