PDA

View Full Version : New downloads?

Goteki 45 Pilot
14th June 2006, 03:16 PM
Does anyone know when SCEA is going to release more download packages? I know they keep saying on the website that the music packages are "coming soon". But "soon" takes less than a few months according to my definition.

Sausehuhn
14th June 2006, 03:40 PM
I don't think they will ever release any new downloads.
I'm not 100% sure, bur I think Colin (one of the persons who worked on the game) said this one time, they're working on other games (like Formula1) and Pure is a finished product now.

Lance
14th June 2006, 04:31 PM
Colin Berry already said that new content for Pure is done with. The team had to move on to a new [and unspecified :D ] project.
I don't know that this would rule out music added by others, but I suspect that it makes it less likely that there would be any further extras.

Zerow
14th June 2006, 09:07 PM
Unfortunately, it would indeed seem that more downloads is extremely unlikely. :frown:

SMThomas
16th June 2006, 05:36 PM
If you love downloading then the Music Mixer is available in the official site but at the moment, no new downloads are coming, sorry...

Automaniac
6th July 2006, 05:27 AM
It would be nice If we could create our own ships, but 3D modeleing drives me crazy!!

Mad-Ice
6th July 2006, 05:15 PM
Waiting for Ypsilon pack and Classic 3 pack.

Mad-Ice
6th July 2006, 05:37 PM
The Greek alfabet: alfa beta gamma delta epsilon zeta eta theta iota kappa lambda mu nu xi omicron pi rho sigma tau upsilon phi chi psi omega.

Just found it, as you can see we have a lot more downloadable content waiting for us.

Asayyeah
6th July 2006, 07:18 PM
LOL !!
if this could be true that wd rocks for sure , but mastering the actual 28 tracks from pure is enough for me ( 'till a new wipeout comes :) )

q_dmc12
6th July 2006, 07:45 PM
The Greek alfabet: alfa beta gamma delta epsilon zeta eta theta iota kappa lambda mu nu xi omicron pi rho sigma tau upsilon phi chi psi omega.

Just found it, as you can see we have a lot more downloadable content waiting for us.
I think by coming out with omega they have suddlely (spelling?) stated that they are no longer coming out with anymore paks:turd :cold

Lance
6th July 2006, 08:16 PM
subtley

not a very user-friendly and instinctive spelling is it? :dizzy

Zerow
6th July 2006, 10:20 PM
Too bad they couldn't release Epsilon and Zeta packs before they brought out Omega. :frown:

Jioruji Derako
13th July 2006, 08:41 AM
Okay, Omega was the last release right? How long has that been out? And any news on how to get it for a US version PSP? I'm still waiting for it to show up in the Downloads section...

Also, I would love it if they did make a Music pack. "Come Shot" is a great song, and should be on the game... and "Saxtrax", "Pulse of Life", and "Zulu" would be more then welcome on my PSP (well, they already are, but I would love to be able to hear them in-game). That's four songs already that they have, I don't see what else they could need to release a pack... If they really aren't making ANYTHING else, then they should at lease update the offical site accordingly, right?

G.O.>

infoxicated
13th July 2006, 08:55 AM
You're right - there should be some kind of notification that the downloads have ended. As soon as I can get in touch with someone who knows, I'll ask if there's going to be any official announcement on the downloads situation.

Jioruji Derako
13th July 2006, 10:09 AM
Cool, that would be great... don't forget to post up any info you track down...