PDA

View Full Version : Found a link to the soundtrack!

DB3000GT
5th April 2006, 11:59 PM
http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/2465

Check this out, a friend of mine found this link and i decided id share it with you guys, just click on the link of the song you want to listen to, and then look for a download button.

Sausehuhn
6th April 2006, 04:24 PM
nice find! :)

I like the menu track - it's so diversified ;)
And the intro song including the "ding" by a pressed X-button :P

All jokes aside, a really nice find, even when everybody who owns a copy of the game can use the WipEout Fusion file extractor to get the music... this doesn't include the intro and menu track though.

DB3000GT
7th April 2006, 03:20 AM
Yea, the site has a HUGE amount of other game soundtracks as well. I cant wait till they get the Extreme G and Ridge Racer soundtracks back up.

Zerow
27th April 2006, 10:44 PM
Yup, that's an amazing site for game soundtracks. I first found out about it over a week ago. So far I've downloaded the soundtracks for WipEout, 2097, Wip3out, and Fusion. I'm considering downloading the Pure soundtrack as well, since the Official Soundtrack CD is missing four of the songs (although it contains three excellent bonus tracks).

AmigoJack
29th April 2006, 11:51 AM
awesome! i finally found the soundtrack to dark savior :) great music, great game. own it but cant get music out of it (other than analog)

many thx DB3000GT

Dominator
29th April 2006, 11:15 PM
Bloody brilliant!!!!
Having not been in possesion of my beloved wipEout, wipEout 2097
& wip3out SE for some years now, how excited was i to find the awesome music to those equally awesome games for me to download!!
A big thanks :D

Dominator
7th June 2006, 11:39 PM
Am having trouble burning soundtracks onto CD, am i not able to do this :? :redface:

Zerow
8th June 2006, 11:23 PM
I don't think you can Dominator.

A problem I'm having is that, in nearly all cases out of the songs I download from that site, I can't put them onto my Memory Stick and listen to them on my PSP. It's not an absolute disaster, as I've managed to get about fifteen of the songs I've downloaded there onto my Memory Stick, but it's very confusing.

ShaneNewville
11th June 2006, 09:46 AM
Wow man. Awesome link.

exarkann
11th June 2006, 06:42 PM
not high enough quality for me... but thats why i ripped it and encoded it at high quality vbr myself.

username
13th June 2006, 02:59 PM
??? sound good to me (but im not tht good at telling quaity of music), nice find ;)

edit: jst found out that you can also download other games music!!!! i got ape escape and some of the spyro tunes now!!! wow thx ive always wanted a site like this :)

Dominator
20th June 2006, 12:20 AM
Is anyone able and willing to burn the music form WO, 2097 & wip3out onto CD for me, am willing to pay for them of course :D

eLhabib
20th June 2006, 10:27 AM
you must be out of your mind...

the word 'copyright' ring any bells? no?

of course it CAN be done, but don't go about shouting ARRR all over the place! pirates live longer in the shadows...

infoxicated
20th June 2006, 12:51 PM
Is anyone able and willing to burn the music form WO, 2097 & wip3out onto CD for me, am willing to pay for them of course :D
Don't ask people to pirate on this site. :-

username
20th June 2006, 05:27 PM
if you have the games, you can insert them into a pc, and rip the music through winamp, like it were a normal cd!!! no need to do anything illegal (or is that illegal... uh oh lol)

Mobius
20th June 2006, 05:28 PM
No, if you own the disk i presume a digital backup for your own personal use is allowed...

Dominator
21st June 2006, 12:24 AM
Sorry for my stupidity fellow pilots, guess im a little desperate:redface:

Zerow
21st June 2006, 10:52 PM
It would be cool if, somewhere along the line, they released a special boxset that contains the soundtracks of all the WipEout games, accompanied with a booklet that contains artwork for each of the games. The soundtracks certainly deserve that kind of treatment, I reckon. :)

Renegäde
23rd November 2006, 11:52 PM
That would be really awesome but prolly a bit of a longshot to hope for something as great as that.

Ive been collecting the cd's off ebay when I see one for sale but im still missing the original WipEout and Fusion. I have the tracks of course but I like to own the cd as opposed to just having them digitally.

Im pretty sure there was an original WipEout cd release but was there ever a Fusion one?

Sausehuhn
24th November 2006, 03:56 PM
WipE'out'': yes
WipEout Fusion: no

phantom
22nd June 2007, 06:58 PM
Brilliant link. I wonder if the site has the menu tune from XGRA? I loved that song...