PDA

View Full Version : Temporary Server Difficulties

xEik
30th March 2006, 03:17 PM
Sorry to post twice in a row but I need to bump this topic.

The reason is that I've been trying to send mail to infoxicated@wipeoutzone.com but I always get a routing error from the outgoing mail server. This means I cannot send the responses to Rob. :(

Has anyone else had the same problem or is it just my server?

And more to the point, what should I do now? Try one of your other emails or send a Private Message?

Lance
30th March 2006, 04:27 PM
the WZ server is ****ed up, xEik. one of my old versions [7.11b] of Opera works correctly as of this moment, but the new one doesn't. no idea what the problems are.

Sausehuhn
30th March 2006, 04:38 PM
works all fine with FireFox :)

Lance
30th March 2006, 07:55 PM
and now in today's late afternoon, even my weekly alpha test version of Opera 9 is working as perfectly on the WZ as it did before yesterday. i'm very curious about what happened with the server in the last 24 hours.

xEik
31st March 2006, 07:15 AM
I'm not completely convinced that this is related to the problem with the forum database. I haven't been able to reach Rob's mail since Tuesday and back then the forum was working correctly. I'll try to send that mail again today.

infoxicated
31st March 2006, 08:27 AM
It's easier to get me at infoxxicated@yahoo.co.uk

Due to the amount of spam I get on the wipeoutzone account I have a bitching spam filter on it - occasionally it's a little overzealous. :)

Not sure what the deal is with the routing issues, though - I'll look into that.