PDA

View Full Version : ghost sites

Lion
22nd March 2006, 07:53 AM
does anyone know how related defaulted.ath.cx and wipeoutpure.co.uk are?
I can't figure out if they are both run by def, or if wipeoutpure.co.uk is simply feeding off def's site.
I'd like some clarification on that.

if the creator of wipeoutpure.co.uk is reading this, please add classic2 (and omega if it's missing from an eu registrant), and make us/eu a dropdown box on the upload page for those of us with multiple versions. If you can, please make the ships from each version visible only to people who have chosen that version (eg: don't show americans turboweevil. and neither us, nor eu has cokestyle) and add the missing ones (secret packs)
it could also be a good chance to fix the typos like "icarus" (should be icaras)

thanks for running the comps though :)

Asayyeah
22nd March 2006, 04:45 PM
Infoxx are you involded in the plot (http://tt.wipeoutpure.co.uk/)? :D

I've entered this great TT challenge in Phantom : it's really great for those like me preferring TTracetime rather than lap.

I d like to add just one point to the Lion's good list of advices : it should be cool to delete our previous racetime if we beat it : because it adds too many entry

Congrats for that

infoxicated
22nd March 2006, 07:03 PM
It's nothing to do with me - I'm hard at work in the new WipeoutZone when my free time allows.

Lance
22nd March 2006, 07:14 PM
hmm... FreeTime A divided by Job A + Wife A + Child A + SideWork X + HouseholdChores X + Madden AtoZ + NecessarySleep + OccasionalEating = ~0
;D
people who work and have families pretty much never have any actual free time, do they? not in any working families i've ever seen, anyway.
Good luck on getting the new version done.

infoxicated
22nd March 2006, 07:18 PM
Well, I managed to work on it for most of Saturday, although I do have a heck of a lot less free time than I had six months ago. Put it this way, I really only play Madden during my lunch hours now... plus the odd game at weekends if I feel like spoiling myself. ;)

Asayyeah
22nd March 2006, 11:21 PM
ok thx for answering. take your time, do something perfect as usual Robb !
Cheers :coffee
We can wait with this good initiative from unknown fellow wiper.

You know Lance you right . In my case i ve Got 3 kids and a new 4th one come today : their name ? Wipe-euro ( he is the older one ), wipe-us ( she can't behave herself ), wipe-korean ( i cannie speak with him....don't know why : worried me a lot ) and my new marvel one Wipe-Jap ( so cute )

Smoothly Does It
23rd March 2006, 02:39 AM
LMFAO, funny guy that Asayyeah :rolleyes:

Lion
23rd March 2006, 10:01 AM
well it looks like I've had my answer via email.
Mu5 is the person that's running wipeoutpure.co.uk, looks like he's got it till 2007, and his name (according to the domain registrar) is Stuart. (last name is there too).
and I think he read this thread :P
some of the typos are fixed and you can now choose US or EU on each login :)

I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops :)

il_NIK
21st June 2007, 01:26 PM
All of us that cannot play on kai would have some ghost of BL to download: how we can do?

Def's site is out of order, or nobody upload there...

HELP US

infoxicated
21st June 2007, 02:12 PM
I could add "Upload Ghost" to the WipEout Pure records if you think that would be useful?

il_NIK
21st June 2007, 02:43 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Great ROBBBBBBB :D

Asayyeah
21st June 2007, 04:02 PM
Oh yes Rob that could be a fantastic implementation :+

Task
21st June 2007, 08:12 PM
And a "Download Ghost" button next to records that have them attached?

Yeah, I can see that being pretty sweet.

I've been saving my ghosts so that I've got a file to overwrite when it comes time for me to import a seriously nice ghost to really challenge myself with. A feature like that would make it startlingly easy to get those!

infoxicated
21st June 2007, 09:13 PM
No kidding?

Why didn't somebody say something already? I could have done this ages ago. :)

CR4SH3D
21st June 2007, 11:14 PM
that is sweet! :D
how come its not in the WOZ links? least i dont think it is