PDA

View Full Version : Vohi Square - Course 2, glitch central

DB3000GT
16th March 2006, 11:29 PM
Has anyone else had a problem of flying extremly far off the 2 major jumps in this track and having it completly screw up your race?

This happens with Piranha for me, my Piranha is 97% upgraded and when i race this track i always end up flying really far off the first jump with the sharp right curve (90degree curve i think), and then comming to the finish line where that one really sends me flying into the midst of the city limits. I've noticed that squeezing both air breaks down just after the jump helps stop the glitch, but it kinda ruins my lap times. Is there any way to fix this annoying glitch?

oVerCaffeinated
17th March 2006, 03:14 AM
Perhaps try slowing down just before the jumps and see if your times improve or not.

Sausehuhn
17th March 2006, 05:57 PM
it's a bug.
There's no way but braking to get around it I think...

JABBERJAW
18th March 2006, 12:48 AM
ONe of the versions works a little better than the other I think, but still not perfect. I love that course, but was really pissed when I found that bug. Try tapping the brake as light as you can and hold the nose of your ship down before you go off the jump. this might help

DB3000GT
18th March 2006, 08:51 AM
Yea, i love that course as well.. though i happen to like Course 3 a little better, the whole thing is a rollercoaster.