PDA

View Full Version : wipeout wikepedia

JABBERJAW
13th March 2006, 12:24 AM
Wipeout 6 (name unconfirmed, 2007)
There is currently a rumor that Sony Computer Entertainment Europe and SCE Studios Liverpool are jointly developing the yet unnamed sixth Wipeout game for the PlayStation 3. It would compete directly against Nintendo's yet to be announced F-Zero Revolution, although Studio Liverpool has not denied or confirmed any future plans for the Wipeout franchise

This was written in the wikepedia. F-zero Revolution is probably what it will be called and what it should be called. Scee should call their game Wipeout Revolution and steal the name before f-zero's anouncement.

Asayyeah
13th March 2006, 01:06 PM
I don't really care about the name , sincerely, it could be Wipeout 6, revolution or tartiflette ( :redface: french cooking :redface: ) i only wanna have a Wipeout i can enjoy online with my mates from WZ.

ps : sorry Lance :redface:

Lance
13th March 2006, 06:53 PM
since a topic for discussing what we would like to see on the PS3 version of Wipeout already exists elsewhere, please keep this new thread about news of the presumably forthcoming actual PS3 version. otherwise there would be no point for this separate topic and i would merge it with the original.