PDA

View Full Version : kai users

JABBERJAW
11th March 2006, 03:23 PM
Is it possible to use one on these when I have a wireless router set up as well(this router cannot come down), except maybe during gametime

Sausehuhn
11th March 2006, 04:09 PM
there're several threads about which sticks/routers/etc. work with the PSP, I'm sure you will find the answer in one of those.
if not use the search function or ask your question in one of those threads. :)

Asayyeah
11th March 2006, 05:03 PM
If you got the right firmware for your routeur and the right settup for the DWL it should work Al

JABBERJAW
11th March 2006, 06:38 PM
I cannot change the firmware in my router, it is hooked up to vonage so I can get cheaper telephone and then be able to get broadband from the savings

Asayyeah
11th March 2006, 07:20 PM
I am sure by finding the good info into the web you could fix your router issue. But easier way for you should be like me having a simple broadband modem linked to the pc by ethernet cable and the dwl for the ad hoc connection between pc & psp.
With this kind of system 100% people may play on kai otherwise those with routers it depends on how the guy is an ace with wifisystem and configurating system.

Lance
11th March 2006, 07:55 PM
there are way too many separate threads about this subject, so how about you guys find just one and stick with it so that all relevant data is together and can be crosschecked?

eLhabib
11th March 2006, 08:05 PM
Al, the dwl and your router won't interfere with each other, don't worry. The dwl uses an ad-hoc connection, it cannot get in the way of the router's infrastructure signal.

JABBERJAW
11th March 2006, 09:25 PM
awesome, thanks

JABBERJAW
12th March 2006, 09:43 PM
Well my dual router thing did not work with vonage, so I unhooked the router for the kai link and cannot go on the site right now. However, I have a dwl-122 on the way, so I might need some help at that time. It looks alot easier. I was online, AND I believed that it worked for a while, but noone was on so I could test it, and I needed my phone. I would have had to switch routers when I wanted to play and type in a bunch of crap to get each router to work when I switched, that is not worth the hassle of wiping the floor with arnauds and the rest of you guy's carcasses!! lol
Anyways I will get in about 5 days of practice before I am able to be on for good and then you guys can crush me!