PDA

View Full Version : Japanese vs asian vs korean

JABBERJAW
12th March 2006, 09:27 PM
I see the difference between the asian and japanese versions, but is the asian version the exact same thing as the korean version? Are there two different games or are they the exact same thing. On play-asia.com it showed and asian version of wipeout pure but not a korean version

Asayyeah
13th March 2006, 01:27 PM
you know i own the korean version and i ve compared to the one called Asian into your play-asia site it seems to be similar ( the first cover at least )
I am pretty sure what they call Asian is probably the one i get : the korean one. to be really sure we need to see the back cover : they are different as Stevie told you before ( korean and jap ) and even on the front cover there's a small icone on the bottom left which added to the jap version and nope to the korean ( or asian ).

JABBERJAW
13th March 2006, 02:01 PM
I actually read late last night that they are going to release a korean version, and an asian version, so I assumed they are different, but who knows. Where did you get the korean version?

Asayyeah
13th March 2006, 03:54 PM
from ebay. I asked for a jap version to the seller , he said no pb dude but in fact it was a korean with no DL contents. :(

infoxicated
14th March 2006, 09:15 AM
I'm sure there already is a Korean version, Al - it would have come out around about the same time as the PSP was launched there, the end of June 05, if I remember correctly.

JABBERJAW
14th March 2006, 05:36 PM
Thanks, that means I have those two version still to buy. Before pure, I think I had only 5 remote versions left, but now I have about 10 or 12 considering that stupid stealth movie looking different in the US, euro, jap and Au. Hopefully this doesn't come out for Korea or the asian version.

infoxicated
15th March 2006, 10:27 AM
And after that, what's next?

Open a museum? World peace? Or just raising your son? ;)

I wonder if Tomy do a My First NegCon?