PDA

View Full Version : Go web! Shazam!

Piranha Advancements
1st May 2002, 03:36 PM
Spider-man the Movie leaves Batman and Superman caught in his webtrail.Golden rule:Stick to the source material and it works.After 15 years since the James Cameron rumors have I waited and I wasnt disappointed.

I won't post spoilers,dont worry.As youprobably well know,the storyline is a remodified Gwen Stacy story but hey,I don't mind.So is Green Goblin's actual origin but hey,I don't mind.You won' too.Kirsten and Tobey are the perfect roles and their chemistry as Spidey and MJ delivers as the best parts of the movie won't be the CGI-ed fights(and not that they're bad..they're awesome) but those with MJ.It's a more character driven movie and it'll draw you in with their tenderness.

See if you can spot Stan! I still get goosebumps remembering this scene from the movie..Don't narrow your eyesif you don't want spoilers!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[color] Spiderman rescuing MJ as he webslings amongst the streets of NY as people watch them in awe from below while a thematic song plays in the background.Magical.[color=white]

Now for Episode 2.But before that,think I'll watch it again.Oh yeah,if you have Spider sense,you might hear the name of another potential villain.