PDA

View Full Version : Zone Mode?

Bablos
9th February 2002, 05:54 PM
What do you have to do in order to unlock Zone mode? I expected to see this available from the outset, but it's ghosted out on my menu and just gets cycled past when I choose other options.

BenjaminSoulé
9th February 2002, 06:22 PM
I unlocked it while i was playing arcade and dont know if its the only way to unlock it.

Wamdue
9th February 2002, 06:23 PM
i belive you need to complete some arcade races, getting gold.

infoxicated
10th February 2002, 12:08 PM
I think it opens at 30% complete. Time Trial opens at 60% if I remember correctly.

I'm at 54% now and I've put almost 30 hours into it. I reckon if I could be bothered with Zone mode I would have opened more, but I don't have the patience at the moment! :smile:

Hyper Shadow
10th February 2002, 05:09 PM
Sheesh, I've unlocked all of the teams, completed arcade and League mode, 10% Zone and got the Auricom super liscence (2:1:3) and only played it for 7 hours. I can't stop playing it, i'm addicted, must play more!!

UncleZeiv
10th February 2002, 08:58 PM
I am at 52%, all teams and pilots unlocked, arcade and league completed and piranha challenge all golds, in about 11 hours. :wink:

Hyper Shadow
11th February 2002, 09:54 AM
Ye gads. I decided to put on the Infinite shields cheat last night and give a blast aroung the floron heights zone track (Its the only one I can get to zone 30 on).
I kept going until zone 107 and my eyes hurt soooooooo bad, I tell you, its impossible to control that thing. Left a bit, right a bit, oh forget it, grind the wall to take the corner.

Anyone who says that Fusion is slow isn't good enough!!