PDA

View Full Version : Mikrucio banned

infoxicated
22nd February 2006, 10:22 AM
Due to offensive, then aggressive posting after he was warned by myself, Mikrucio has been banned from this forum.

There's not much more to tell, except that cock posturing isn't really welcome here.

oVerCaffeinated
22nd February 2006, 10:35 AM
Mikrucio was/still is making a Fusion lap times website (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3070) that I was looking forward to. I hope he can still update us on his progress and tell us when it gets finished.

username
22nd February 2006, 04:10 PM
how long was mikrucio with us for? it is a shame when a long time pilot gets banned for something bad they did because you feel dissapointed with them

Mobius
22nd February 2006, 04:15 PM
Erm, 8 days...

Shame really, I was looking forward to that site. Shame I can't code league tables either, otherwise i'd take the reigns.

(Just without the playstation forum-eqsue snipes. They are bloody immature them lot.)

infoxicated
22nd February 2006, 04:25 PM
He had his chances, he was warned, he was downright rude even after that.

As for the Fusion times, think of it as being like the guys who come on here all the time saying they're going to make a wipeout game - all they need is some artists and programmers and AI people, and a clue. And nothing ever happens. Perhaps, in the four years since Fusion came out, if he'd actually had any intention of making a lap times site he'd have done it rather than when the fan base had faded away.

username
22nd February 2006, 05:50 PM
not too long with us then. but still, why do people have to be rude and mmature like that. imo: people like that should not say anything unless it is nice, or at-least polite