PDA

View Full Version : Fusion lap times website.

mikrucio
13th February 2006, 11:38 PM
Greetings pilots of the F9000 AG racing league!

If you find it quite annoying that there is no Wipeout fusion best lap times in the world database then you will be quite happy with me.

I have taken the initiative to start making one. It will be mysql/php database/frontend.

All teams, pilots and tracks will be covered with ability to submit your best times.!!!! :hyper

so in other words there wont just be a fastest lap time with pirahna team on a given track there will also be the fastest time for say Van Uber aswell on the same given track.

And yes we all know about the glitches in certain tracks that allow you to move ahead in the track. but since this game is quite old now, i will be taking peoples honest times and photos will be required to compete. scrubs and cheater will all have moved on to other games by now anyway.

And since i am expert i will know if you are cheating.

all that aside i want your opinion on this and if you are all interested because we all know fusion is an incredible game. and this could boost the longevity until we get the ps3 version.(which is prob 2 years away)

kind regards.

mikrucio, Team EG-r.

Task
14th February 2006, 12:49 AM
Photos?

mikrucio
14th February 2006, 01:06 AM
Photos will be required to enter. just grab your digital camera and snap one off the screen. this will hopefully remove any chance of photoshop tinkering that one can do.

If you want photos of the website it is still under contruction. will be done in
about 1 month.

*edit

But the photos will NOT be posted on the site, it's just for my reference sand verification. I have other skilled AG pilots who will also verify the times.

Lion
14th February 2006, 04:32 AM
it's cool to see someone taking the initiative :)
good luck pilot!

DjManiac21
19th February 2006, 01:14 PM
Cool!!! Love the ides, we should also get a WipEout Pure records table for each ship!!! Tha would be soooo awesome!!! :)
Good luck and hope to hear from you soon.

RJ O'Connell
19th February 2006, 03:08 PM
Sweet.

Now if I could just find a way to make my Fusion disc magically work 100% again. :/

mikrucio
20th February 2006, 01:40 AM
good to see some good responses. this will definatly go ahead now.
post pics soon.

i would be happy to also put a PURE section up aswell .but i dont own the game. and iv never played it. so i will need some help with this.
when the time comes i will post.

regards

oVerCaffeinated
20th February 2006, 04:55 AM
I think I'll join in too since I've started playing Fusion again after I thought I lost it :dizzy Only problem is I don't have a digital camera at the moment. I think that can be fixed by going out and buying a cheapo camera :D

Mobius
20th February 2006, 04:39 PM
I like the idea of this whole project, im sure you could "leech" some material (such as track diagrams) from here (http://show.goodtech.co.uk/wipeout).

Im looking forward to this, even though fusion has it's flaws, im sure I can bomb around well enough, seeing as this is the only wipe I've completed.

Hope it all goes well.

Lion
20th February 2006, 05:44 PM
Only problem is I don't have a digital camera at the moment.do you have a cellphone with a camera in it? that should do the job if one is available

Rapier Racer
20th February 2006, 06:03 PM
Ah time to take the old F9000 Van Uber out the hanger

Pjoter
21st August 2006, 11:02 PM
Hi it's my first post here.

So what about the project. Is the site still under construction, or have you abandoned the project? It would be great if there was some place in the internet, where i could confront my laptimes with the times of other players. If you guys know about sutch a site, or some of you are still constructing it, please let me know about it.

Dominator
22nd August 2006, 12:38 AM
Cool!!! Love the ides, we should also get a WipEout Pure records table for each ship!!! Tha would be soooo awesome!!! :)
Good luck and hope to hear from you soon.

Rob (infoxicated) is working on a Pure records table as we speak, should be up and running very soon ... eh Rob ;)

infoxicated
22nd August 2006, 08:42 AM
You never know. ;)

Zerow
22nd August 2006, 11:51 PM
Is there a chance of a records table for Fusion too? I've noticed that it too is currently absent, and it would be great if it could be implemented, as there are actually people around here who love Fusion, myself included.

Pjoter
23rd August 2006, 07:50 AM
there are actually people around here who love Fusion, myself included.
Me too.

infoxicated
23rd August 2006, 08:56 AM
Actually, the way I've done the new records system I could probably add Fusion to it quite easily. :)

Zerow
23rd August 2006, 01:59 PM
Cool!

I'm looking forward to the new tables more than ever now. :)

Pjoter
24th August 2006, 03:28 AM
Actually, the way I've done the new records system I could probably add Fusion to it quite easily. :)

Great news! This is another prove of "human does not need mutch to be happy" ;)

infoxicated
24th August 2006, 09:18 AM
LOL :D

Too true.