PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Perth (West Australia) Feel Like A Challenge?

Piranha5p33d5
30th January 2006, 02:06 PM
The probability of another WipEout Purist from Perth on this website; I assume, would be very low..

However.. if there are others from Perth here, then let me know (via PM ofcourse) if you want to get together for an AG bash.

Alright.. Who made a mess?
:turd

rejj
5th February 2006, 02:06 AM
I'm in Melbourne, so lag over xlink wouldn't be an issue...

.. if only I could find my Pure UMD. I seem to have lost my UMD wallet that had a couple of games in it, Pure included.
(also gone are Acid, Lumines, and Mercury :()

KIGO1987
20th July 2009, 05:16 PM
The probability of another WipEout Purist from Perth on this website; I assume, would be very low..

However.. if there are others from Perth here, then let me know (via PM ofcourse) if you want to get together for an AG bash.

Alright.. Who made a mess?
:turd

OMFG this post has been on this website all this time, 15 months and i havent seen it in all of this time, i cant believe it! fuk me:eek

What Wipeouts do you have btw? If you have a PS3 with HD, or a PSP with Pulse PM k, can organize some races.

Damn im so hyped up now!:hyper

This is awesome, can kinda have a mini piss up:g

blackwiggle
20th July 2009, 06:07 PM
When you first enter the Wipeoutzone it gives you certain information.

One being TOTAL members [currently 3149] and the more important ACTIVE MEMBERS [417]

What is the absolute meaning of WHO is considered active I do not know.

Can anybody shed some light on when somebody does NOT become active.

What is the cut off point?

NightArh
20th July 2009, 07:12 PM
Active Members Time Cut-Off is an option in vBulletin that shows number of days here that represents a threshold for 'active' members. If a user has visited the board within the past number of days admin specifies, they are considered 'active'. It has 30 days default value

PS
KIGO I understand you. I want to see some forum members from Kiev too, to meet with them, drink some beer and discuss news from AG Racing Leagues. That is great ;)