PDA

View Full Version : Kai : Rendez-vous

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Asayyeah
21st January 2006, 08:41 PM
Please post here when you think you could be online.

Stin and I are ok for tonight till 2 am GMT
and tomorrow evening from 8 to 12 pm.

eLhabib
22nd January 2006, 01:49 PM
aawww, no earlier than that? I thought we were gonna play the whole day! ;)

8 to 12 is fine with me, finally got the euro version, too, and downloaded all the packs. Now all I need is a EU 100% complete save, I am not gonna play through all of it again!

See you later, and if you manage to come online a bit earlier, let me know!

Sausehuhn
22nd January 2006, 02:27 PM
I'm a link, please click me! (http://wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2964)

eLhabib
22nd January 2006, 03:21 PM
cheers Maxx, thank you! :)

Asayyeah
22nd January 2006, 05:23 PM
7 PM i ll be online :pirate

stin
22nd January 2006, 11:59 PM
Gwad guys that was **** hot stuff here and I did really enjoyed it so much and I`m trying to get a DWL-122 tomorrow hopefully.

Now it`s nearly bed time for me cos me and assayeah are away for a run from 9am!!!!

PS, Lion thoroughly enjoyed it with you mate!

stevie :D

eLhabib
23rd January 2006, 12:04 AM
yeah, great racing, guys! I had a lot of fun :)

Lion
23rd January 2006, 08:52 AM
thanks stin :)
it was interesting to see the positions change depending on the track... and how much stella you guys knocked back :P

beer made us a lot more even than it would have been otherwise, I need to practise up to your levels

stin
23rd January 2006, 01:33 PM
Yeah I did think about the amount of Stella I`d drunk last night, I would say I must have drunk about twelve or thirteen bottles (330 ml ;)) and I was just slightly tipsy.

Btw did you get my MSN yet? Seems to me is not working but I could be wrong.

stevie:)

infoxicated
23rd January 2006, 02:25 PM
Dunno if this would help you guys, but when I'm racing online with GTR myself and the other guys involved use TeamSpeak (http://www.goteamspeak.com/) to keep us all on the same page. What is cool is that we all wear a USB headset (my Logitech one for the PS2 doubles up nicely as PC headset) and it makes setting up a game so much easier. Add to that the feedback you get when somebody crashes or is nudged by somebody else and it really adds a bit of atmosphere to the game.

Maybe you should give it a try and see. :)

Asayyeah
23rd January 2006, 03:21 PM
Rob that's a brilliant idea :) , if we can hear the sound of the game but also talking to others in the same time, i cannie imagine how :dizzy it would be !

Lion i am generally sober, prefering ice tea soft drinks, but i must say for the last 2 days i have changed drastically my habits , to let El thinking he can beat me easily : french cobra manoeuvre :pirate

Martin, the 'Scottish drunk as hell' Team will be online for his last show this evening, opening around 8.30 PM gmt.
Last time for you to dream about your Blue Ridge crown, try to enjoy your last moment of peace and tranquility

eLhabib
24th January 2006, 01:02 AM
hehe, remember Arnaud: BR IS MINE! BWAHAHAHA!
Sorry I couldn't join you tonight, I had the great honor of testing and writing a review of 'Shadow of the Colossus' for PS2! Speaking of, I can only recommend this game to EVERYONE who is looking for a greater adventure. This game is one marvellous piece of code. Will be in stores across Europe around February 15th.

But hey, since Stin has decided to also get a dwl-122, we will have more race action soon! Have a safe trip home, Arnaud! :)

Lion
24th January 2006, 09:32 AM
damn I need to get some real practise in... the `Scottish drunk as hell' team kicked my ass

stin
24th January 2006, 06:37 PM
Yeah I was utter pissed last night :robot so was asayyeah! LOL but it was great fun!(Yeah drinking iced tea!!!!:o)

DWL-122 should come by end of the week! ;)

exarkann
25th January 2006, 12:09 PM
...working on getting my wireless setup working as we speak.

Asayyeah
25th January 2006, 08:14 PM
My scottish drunk session is closed now ( hopefully for my liver :o )

Now i am going to try taking back my precioussss BR from the claws of El. :pirate

Ill be online tomorrow around 9 PM GMT probably with Anthony ( sleh ) and ok for this coming Week end

exarkann
26th January 2006, 12:12 PM
ok, i have xlink up and running. my name is exarkann, and i'm using the us version of pure. somebody give me some times to get on and test everything out, as well as show you all how bad i suck at pure. i'm gmt-5(louisville, ky) so you can adjust your time accordingly, or tell me your gmt...

i'm home and awake from 2-pmish till 11-pmish

Asayyeah
27th January 2006, 05:09 PM
Hi Exarkann, wellcome to the craziest event online : The Kai show :guitar , i am ok for your test today i will be on from 8.30 PM GMT to 2 am.

Tonight Lunar will be here if he has recovered from our last Delta tour yesterday :D .

I have also got a question about D-link DWL :
Del Stepho has got an issue to install properly Kai. Here's the problem : he cannot untick the ' use Windows to configurate my wifi network ' , because when he is inside the 'properties' of his wifi connection , he has got the general and Advanced menu on the top but not the ' wifi configuration '. That's weird.
his installment : a liveBox ( wifi thingy ) for his internet connection and 1 pc and 1 labtop . His pc doesn't work very well , so he mostly uses his laptop to surf on the net , he has already got a dongle in it to receive the data from the Live Box, and he has intalled his 2nd dongle the DWL into his labtop too.
Any guess ?

exarkann
27th January 2006, 08:46 PM
^cool enough.

what are everyone's names and tags on xlink and in pure?

exarkann and ekn are mine

and as of right now (1/27 @ 4:48pm gmt-5) i'm gonna be in the pure arena for as long as i feel like it.

lunar
27th January 2006, 09:18 PM
the only time I`ve seen the "Wireless Networks" tab disapear is when the dwl122 is disabled. has he definitely enabled the device? Maybe there is some other problem, causing the dwl to be disabled.

otherwise I have no idea, sorry. I`ve heard of people using windows rather than dwl utilities and connecting succesfully, as long as all the IP settings etc are correct in windows, so maybe he could try to connect anyway, without unticking "use windows etc". In theory it`s just the same as using dwl utitilities, but with windows the signal strength always seems to be low, and I could never get it to work like that. I hope it`s not a problem with a "dual dongle" set up.

stin
28th January 2006, 02:40 PM
A bit of good news is I have a DWL-122 here ;)

My name is stin= stn :)

here we go (petrified:cold)

Asayyeah
29th January 2006, 08:49 PM
A new Kai user is coming up : Vic Cachou ( FFF team )
He received his DWL 2 days ago, successfully configurated it and had his first baptism of blood last night with Lunar stevie & me :bomb .

Another FFF :Del Stepho has encountered several difficulties to join us : his Ping was sometimes bad ( more than 400 ms ) & sometimes perfect ( 50 ms) but mostly bad . As a result we cannie see him during a race that was weird . Hope we can find the idea to solve that issue.

Keep posting when you think you would be online this week.
btw you know me :redface: , every night from 8PM gmt to 1 am, i am not far from Kai & my psp so just give me a ' nudge ' ;)

eLhabib
29th January 2006, 10:45 PM
a jumpy ping can be caused by a firewall, or by a download program such as kazaa or emule (which should be turned off when playing). also switching to a different orbital (by resetting Kai) sometimes helps.

exarkann
30th January 2006, 09:57 PM
i give up. i cant figure out whats wrong. i have followed the directions to the letter, and xlink says i'm connected, but i cant getinto any games, either joining or hosting.

Rouni Kenshin#1
1st February 2006, 01:39 AM
make sure your psp is on and looking for games before you start kai.

lunar
1st February 2006, 10:28 AM
Exarkann - don`t give up. sometimes the problem with Kai is that the people you`re testing with aren`t set up properly, or it`s some really simple problem. What`s your hardware set up? Are you using a wifi card/adapter, or the router method? If you`re using a card/adapter, what model is it?

In Kai diagnostics does it say "network reachable yes" and does Kai see your console? If the answer is yes to both, and you`re using a compatible card/adapter to connect your psp to kai then there`s no reason why it shouldn`t work if you take it step by step the first time. I`ll probably be on Kai tonight, and I`ll help you test if I see you there. Add me to your msn if you want to discuss your connection problems.

username
8th February 2006, 05:51 PM
sorry to interupt conversation, but i have heard alot of this: xkai or something, what exactly is this? something to allow you to play wirelessly with people over the internet? (my best guess)

lunar
8th February 2006, 06:06 PM
yes, it`s exactly that. It`s the best way to enjoy this game, imo. Let`s face it: most of us, when we play against non-Wipeoutzone friends, will kick their arses so much it stops being fun for anyone. This isn`t boasting, it`s just the result of the fact that we are AG-Geeks. ;)

Asayyeah
8th February 2006, 07:02 PM
Especially you, last night. :)
You gave us a good lesson !!

Please El it would be cool to see you more often on the wonderful world of Kai. I guess you are probably busy but one time a week should be a reasonable Rendez-vous.

Btw hope Stin has solved his problem, i won't be msn online tonight for you, mate but tomorrow.

stin
8th February 2006, 07:38 PM
Ok mate and I did managed to make it work and it`s due to Panda`s firewall!!!:bomb

Now I`m trying to figure it out of how to disable just for ilink.

stevie

EDIT; I gave up, I will need to reinstall and will do it tomorrow night.

username
8th February 2006, 09:49 PM
wow sojunds great, how do i get it then? does it cost anything too? and also how does it connect to the psp?

lunar
8th February 2006, 10:38 PM
Well Asa, you gave me such an arse-kicking on that Descension tour last week that my backside was begging me to stop the pain, so I had to do something about it ;) I won`t be on tomorrow for the Thursday night FFF party, but I`ll be on over the weekend. :)

Username: I`m going to reply to you in the Xlink Kai topic because, in theory, this one`s for arranging Kai meet-ups, and that one is for techy stuff.

eLhabib
12th February 2006, 04:41 PM
Arnaud, I will try to be on Kai more often again from now on. I have been on snowboard vacation over the last week, and the week before that I had to finish my current project, so I didn't have the time. But now it's all cool, just send me a PM when you plan to go online :)

Asayyeah
12th February 2006, 06:36 PM
Martin : you will have a huge advantage for the Sebemco twins with your snowboard vacation :D . Thanks for being back to your home-sweetKai-home. :dizzy

Btw i am online tonight with Anthony till 1 am GMT, hope you , stephen or stevie will join us :)

stin
13th February 2006, 07:37 AM
Sorry I could not make it last night or tonight due sickness die***** and my kids as well :( luckly cool lover is ok (touch wood))

I did work it out of my sleeping hours for the last three days is 34hrs!!!! and my back is killing me!!! and lastly had not touched a food for nearly twentyfour hours! gawd I`m starving!

stevie:(

eLhabib
13th February 2006, 08:52 AM
get well soon, old boy ;) I'm in for some racing from tuesday on.

Lance
13th February 2006, 05:29 PM
''gawd I`m starving!''

stevie, this is one of the few occasions when i can say with all sympathy and respect: Get stuffed! :)

take care, and let's hope Linda doesn't catch whatever it is.

stin
14th February 2006, 08:20 AM
:o Well had a cornflakes this morning and I`m stuffed! ;)

I`m alot better now and will go back to work tomorrow.

Looks like I will be online tonight and El the dangerous player!

Asayyeah
14th February 2006, 04:30 PM
Ok for tonight count me in :banzai

Stevie : If you are starving you can try to eat ' triakis ' or ' Piranha ' the 2 famous fish from Pure...not sure you can say ' i am stuffed ' after eating them :p

Lion
14th February 2006, 05:35 PM
triakis? fish? huh?
I thought that X3 logo was meant to be a bomb

stin
14th February 2006, 07:03 PM
Did you say A B.B.Bomb?!!!!!!!!:o...oh! wait a minute I have not ate a fish!!!

Anyway hopefully I`ll be online tonight!

Edit; Mr. so called doctor Kai who tried to help me to fix my DWL-122 thingy for nearly two hours! last night, then Arnaud eventually gave me a text from Lunar (which he did tried to send an e-mail to me but I`m presumed it would be hotmail, right? cos does not work anymore.) and eeerrrmmm I done the job in 15mins!!!!! thanxs Lunar! ;)

stin
16th February 2006, 02:35 PM
Guys I will be on Kai from Friday night at 21.00 GMT till late and Saturday night from 21.00 or early if possible till late.

Please let us know, know where we stand. :)

As far as I know Arnaud, Lion?, El? hopefully will be there that night.

stevie :)

eLhabib
16th February 2006, 02:42 PM
I can't promise anything, but I will definitely try to be there with you :)

Lion
16th February 2006, 10:42 PM
I haven't been on much lately, but fire me an msn and I will definitely be keen
I tend to only hop on when asked to now

Asayyeah
18th February 2006, 08:02 PM
:robot Bird Flu Alert :robot

Asayyeah is contaminated

Your mission if you sign in it : Meet him on Kai tonight and try to kick his 'fish' arse but watch out he is highly infectious :brickwall

stin
18th February 2006, 08:42 PM
LOL! I will be on very soon

stevie;)

Asayyeah
21st February 2006, 03:41 PM
I ll be online tonight from 9 pm GMT to 1.30

Btw off topic I hope you are coming back very relaxed from Wales holidays Stephen cause Martin hasn't lost his assegai skill :clap

And we shall have sooner than expected a new Kai member but shhhhh it's a surprise

eLhabib
21st February 2006, 03:45 PM
I won't be on tonight, but the rest of the week looks good to me.

username
21st February 2006, 03:48 PM
hey, i have a wireless connection and i have a laptop that can connect wirelessly too, is this all i need to get kai or does it cost money??? please could someone tell me what i need to do next? many thanks :) dan

lunar
21st February 2006, 04:01 PM
@ Username: I replied to you ages ago in the Xlink Kai topic. Go look at the end of that thread and you`ll find all the answers you need, hopefully. All the answers are in the whole thread, basically.

@ Arnaud: Yes I`m back, and I will be on Kai tonight hopefully. I`m giving up smoking AGAIN, hence feeling a bit fragile :coldand didn`t touch my PSP for a week, so I will be hopeless probably. I know you will be gentle with me. ;)

I`m intrigued to know who the newcomer is. I wonder if it`s........... ? Could it be...... ? OMG!!!!

@ El: Haven`t raced you for ages. Too long..... I hope we can meet up again this week. :)

username
21st February 2006, 04:38 PM
ok, i got regiterd ok (as danagol), i downloaded the windows 98/99/me/xp edition of kai, installed it good. now what do i have to do?

lunar
21st February 2006, 05:04 PM
Run the programme, and do what I said in the last post in the XlinkKai (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2148&page=7) topic.

I`m happy to help, but can we keep all technical questions, like this, in that thread. Then people who want to set up kai can find all the stuff they might need in one topic. :)

Asayyeah
21st February 2006, 07:44 PM
@ Arnaud: Yes I`m back, and I will be on Kai tonight hopefully. (...) I`m intrigued to know who the newcomer is. I wonder if it`s........... ? Could it be...... ? OMG!!!!

Anthony will be here tonight at 10 GMT :) he will be pleased to kick your arse , Stin for sure too ;) : Me i will be your bodyguard :brickwall

For Mister X, i can't say nowords now but be sure to be prepared as well as you can :redface:

stin
22nd February 2006, 07:25 PM
Hey Arnaud, I will be online tonight and...and...eerrmm... you know what I`m mean!

Lion
22nd February 2006, 09:09 PM
dammit, being back at work sucks, can't play you guys much anymore.
damn this timezone

stin
22nd February 2006, 09:21 PM
Hey be patience my man patience but my golf thingy is coming out of hibernation!

stevie;)

DjManiac21
23rd February 2006, 11:03 AM
Hi guys!!! I have a question, I have 6 megas of internet speed and 1 mega for upload, is that enough??? For playing with you i mean. Will I be able to play with low ping???

eLhabib
23rd February 2006, 11:37 AM
most definitely, yes.

DjManiac21
23rd February 2006, 12:50 PM
Cool then! I´ll contact you guys again when i get the damn router... Let´s hope it´s the one that´s compatible :) If not i think i better buy the usb thing to make the PSP connect to the computer.
C ya!

Asayyeah
24th February 2006, 04:53 PM
We will be pleased to kick the arse of the Vineta K phantom record holder ;)
Kai is really a pure addiction : Last night i should have been played with Lunar and Stevie but unfortunately i had a big headache all the evening & night : Geez it's when you decide to spend the night playing that your body says NO you can't.

So fingers crossed for tonight : Anthony and probably Del stepho too will be online with me around 9 PM to 2 am.

stin
24th February 2006, 06:30 PM
Arnaud, I know how you feel about migraine!! it is a sore thing! anyway had a great time online last night and hopefully meet you tonight!

Asayyeah
25th February 2006, 03:50 PM
i left my migraine last night , lol , it seems
I would do a special post resuming our last night playing on Kai :
Anthony ( Sleh ) and me in the same room from 9 pm GMT to 3 am playing successively with stevie, wooway , Del stepho, Lunar, Tymebomb, Dan ... mostly phantom but rapier was here too. We do all the packs ( swaping from US version to euro ) at least one time. ( Mister X was talking to us too in a special guest star without playing but only tchatting session )
Awesome races we do with funny & dumb comments on kai messenger :clap . which creates a very special atmosphere : you kicked arses and you ve been kicked by others but always you have a large smile on your face : that's so cool.
That's why i made that post to state for you the happiness of my french mates : Sleh & Del Stepho who enjoyed very very much their Kai session. ( hey holly **** me tooooo :hyper )

I ll be online tonight roughly the same hours like yesterday. :coffee

stin
25th February 2006, 03:53 PM
Hopefully I will be online if CL let me!

Asayyeah
25th February 2006, 03:56 PM
CL means Cheers Linda :p ?

stin
27th February 2006, 05:03 PM
...yes 23.00 hrs last night which was my first time to play on kai and smeggin wow!!! a few of hotshot players!!!!

Just had a few bevvies (too many Stellas ;)) but El, Sparks(Lunar), Asa, Vic and me played the marathon race(Decension) and I`ve never laughed so much for a long time also I got to admit I did destroyed El`s ship not once but three times!!!! in the long run.
After the race when I`d looked at the clock, and I said to myself "Oh ****!, it`s one in the morning!!" cos I got to get up at 7am so I can go to work!

Last night was the most exhilarating stuff!. And thank you guys for playing together and hopefully will do it again in very near future.

Asayyeah
27th February 2006, 06:28 PM
Oh yes you are :guitar .

Hilarious night we spent on Kai yesterday : i called us ' the Famous five ' :p
And yes it was absolutely amazing. We create a private arena cause 5 is the maximum number of player which is playable without lag.
We had fun , yes a lot of fun eachothers.
Here's the result of our phantom marathon tour :
Asa : 85 pts
Lunar : 67 pts ( been destroyed 1 time )
El : 54 pts : ( 3 time kicked by the killa :bomb )
Vic : 49 pts ( wan sinuccit :clap )
Stin : 48 pts ( been nasty won't pay in term of medals ahahah )

The last 2 tours ( classique 1 & 2 ) were won by El for CL1 ( asa 2nd , Lunar 3rd and Vic 4th ) and if i remind well Lunar 1st on CL2, El 2nd me 3rd ( i blow up on Altima héhé ) and Vic 4th.

We decided to meet again on next thursday.

lunar
27th February 2006, 07:05 PM
Unfortunately a slight error, mate. :) I can`t claim CL2 - El won it, though I could have *shakes fists at the sky* it could have been MINE. :frown: Congrats to El and his nerves of steel.

Also you forgot to note that en route to second place in last night`s Descension, the Goteki 45 Team took ownership of the Blue Ridge area of the island. This location is under new management. ;) That little house before the second tunnel is now my new pad, and I`m posting this from the Jacuzzi I had built out the back.

It was spectacular racing all round. Thanks everyone I`ll be there on Thursday.

stin
27th February 2006, 08:29 PM
I`ll be there on Thursday night after "Bones" (on Sky one, great series) that is means a late night for me!!!! :cold

stevie:D

Vic Cachou
27th February 2006, 09:20 PM
Oh yes, this night was really incredible...

I haven't slept nearly for 3 days, but i still decided to play... and i really dont regret !!! It's simple : with these 3 crazy pilots who Asay, Sparks and El are, you don't have to make even a little mistake if you want not to be far away behind them. And i dont speak about Stin the killer who was nearly to kill me a lot of times (but chut, i didnt said it to him). Btw, it was really incredible to race between all of you... and especially during this incredible descension tournament.

Ah, if we could make custom tournaments and create our tours, it would be again better. But it is when you want to race again... especially on Sinucit lollllll

Cya.............

eLhabib
27th February 2006, 11:19 PM
+1 to all of the above. It truly was a great night, and I enjoyed it tons (even though being destroyed THREE F*CKIN TIMES by the killer UFO from outer space scotland ;))

Lion
28th February 2006, 02:25 AM
damn this pesky timezone
I am GMT+12
actually +13 at the moment due to daylight savings

anyway.. completely out of sync with all of you guys :(

Nifton
28th February 2006, 06:09 AM
Still waiting for my wifi card to come, ordered it on the 26th Jan, from Amazon of all places! I know, but it was the onlt place that stocked the one i wanted, odd.

stin
28th February 2006, 03:04 PM
LOL guys eeeerrrmmmm I`m not bad player but fair!:D

Nifton, you said "ordered it on the 26th Jan" from amazon!! surely this is not right cos that is over a month now!!! and did you paid for it?
Hopefully you can play with us on kai ;)

Looks like I might be online tonight but nae stellas!!!! ;-)

Asayyeah
28th February 2006, 03:12 PM
lol stevie .

I ll be online too : mostly from 9 pm to 1 am ( GMT ).

see ya there fair killer 8)

Nifton
28th February 2006, 04:27 PM
yeah I know, that's what i get for ordering components from Amazon, today they said delivery for end of April!!!!!!!! They've taken £2 (i don't know what for) I'll chase em up.

Well I cancelled the order and went out n got a PCI wi-fi today, so I might be racing the information super highway tonight! after i've got fat off pancakes that is!

ooo, quick question B4 i forget, I've only got a region 1 copy (US) I know it won't work with p2p with different regions, but will i still be able to race with you guys over KAI?
(got all the extra ships n tracks)

edit by Lance: two consecutive posts by same poster merged.

Asayyeah
28th February 2006, 04:43 PM
for those who owns us version you can race with them ( me , stevie, el, lunar, vic, del stepho, Lion ...have ' us ' and also euro ) so np for you to find players.

about your pci card wifi be sure it is compatible with kai system before purchasing one.
Most of us have bought the DLink DWL 122 ( the B version not wifi B+G ) for 30 euros.

Nifton
28th February 2006, 04:51 PM
Bugger! well i already got one, Its an Addon (texas Inst) GWP100 (fully wi-fi compatable)
Luckily I made sure i can return it for full cash no questions, so i'll give it a go this evening, if not I'll order what you've suggested (found one for (£12.99!)

TY guys, hopefully see you later,

PS is there a chat client you lot use frequently?

Asayyeah
28th February 2006, 04:54 PM
Kai has got his own chat messenger in which we can talk& comment directly our races.
But few of us use Msn messenger, see that in our WZ profile. :)

Lion
28th February 2006, 05:25 PM
PS is there a chat client you lot use frequently?
if you see any of these icons: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/images/misc/im_icq.gifhttp://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/images/misc/im_msn.gifhttp://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/images/misc/im_yahoo.gif (there might be more) up in the top right corner above our posts then we have details available for some form of IM client.
like asayyeah pointed out though, msn is probably the most common
the chat built into kai is more like IRC than anything else, so you'd need to locate us before being able to chat

DjManiac21
1st March 2006, 05:15 PM
Hey guys! I got the Sitecom wl-113 usb wireless, so now i need the final help on how to configure my PSP and the modem itself to play with you :D
I´m sorry i cant keep on looking, it took more than 4 hours to get it working with my laptop :P

Thanx for your help and hope to see you around x-link!

lunar
1st March 2006, 05:35 PM
Rather than wait for us to turn up on Xlink, though you can if you want to, ;) find us on msn: someone is usually on there and we`ll be glad to help you with some kai connecting advice if you need it. :)

Asayyeah
3rd March 2006, 04:56 PM
Another great Kai session last night , with Sleh, Lunar, Stevie, Sven and 2 newplayers with great level : Rob ( who isn't our real Infoxx ;) ) aka Wooyay a fellow UK Wiper and Zeus-X a french friendly dude.

I should be online tonight around 10.30 GMT :banzai

lunar
3rd March 2006, 07:26 PM
Yep great session last night. Congratulations to Sleh the Slayer for the Flash eliminator victory! ;)

I`ll be online tomorrow night (Saturday) :)

stin
3rd March 2006, 08:52 PM
I`ll be there too but I might be slightly tipsy!!!! but you never know!

Asayyeah
4th March 2006, 12:56 PM
To celebrate the one year of Pure we might have a special Kai session : you remember an old thread from our friend Shem with his scientific experience about drinking and piloting wipeout. So we can adjust it for Pure : everyone who wants to join the party should have with him a 6 or 12 cans of beer and for others who don't like it other kind of alcohol. And then get into a big tour like descension and get a glass or a can after each track : write down the result after each track. For those who rarely drink like me it could be very funny to see our reaction time becoming slower & slower.
Be Stevie as accurate as he was the other night, may we have other funny surprise ??

Anyway i ll be online tonight : you can count me in ;) ( and me i won't be tipsy tonight héhéhé watch out stevie :pirate

lunar
4th March 2006, 01:07 PM
Very nice idea. when is Pure`s birthday anyway?

stin
4th March 2006, 07:24 PM
Yeah asa, the other night it wa actually last Sunday night and I had a right few drinks well too many...(I did drunk 16 bottles of 33cl of Stella Artios) but I was working overtime then I went home well alot earlier than I expected so I started drinking from 2pm till 1am!! Because the main reason is I need a pee every 5mins!!! while I was playing in a big race.

Anyway I will there tonight ;)

Lion
4th March 2006, 07:51 PM
if/when I catch up with you guys on kai I'm only going to be able to play the US version for a while now...
my flat got robbed on about the 21st of feb, and while I got off lightly compared to a couple of my flatmates, they did take the pouches with all my UMDs in them

for whatever reason my psp was left alone, and it had pure US in it. but they took Pure eu, Burnout Legends, Gripshift, Everybody's Golf, Lumines, and the UMD movie of Hackers

Asayyeah
4th March 2006, 09:01 PM
**** that's a bad news :(
Tell us anyway when you will be ok in GMT hours ( despite of the fact you +13 GMT ) be ok for a kai session . I ll do my best to be here :)

stin
5th March 2006, 01:25 AM
guys that was a great night even the elimination!!

Anyway will do it again.

Sven
5th March 2006, 12:00 PM
What should I do for this party, being under 21 in the United States? Shal I go play from a Canadian bar, or can I just drink Mountain Dew instead? ;)

lunar
5th March 2006, 01:01 PM
Sven, you must break the law: it`s your duty to a higher calling. ;)

Lion, I`m sorry for you, but at least they didn`t get your precious PSP. That`s a bit of luck in an unlucky situation. Hope you get your stuff back or insurance paid up without snags.

Stin, yes it was great, but I think we should move shield 1 ship eliminator tours up to Rapier. More chance of kills because of wall-hitting, and we should still have a very close field in most races, and some speed. I don`t think "last man-standing" was such a success though - if you absorbed enough it could last forever, literally. Anyway see you all again soon.

stin
5th March 2006, 06:07 PM
Yes to Asayyeah! ;)

Lion
6th March 2006, 01:29 AM
Lion, I`m sorry for you, but at least they didn`t get your precious PSP. That`s a bit of luck in an unlucky situation. Hope you get your stuff back or insurance paid up without snags.
yeah I guess it is a bit of a silver lining... and as to the insurance... stupid me didn't have any (I do now)

oh and shield 1 rapier sounds like a good call

lunar
6th March 2006, 08:17 AM
Edit: *sorry, posted in wrong thread* In future (mods) please disable my account before 10.00 am by which time I will have drunk enough coffee to operate the forum controls with competence. ;)

Asayyeah
7th March 2006, 07:23 PM
:) I don't really know when exactly Pure's birthday if his first launch was in USA it's the 19th of March. But i am not sure if Jap has been released before or after this date.

Will be online tonight from 10 pm to ... :pirate

lunar
7th March 2006, 08:34 PM
I was just thinking yesterday, as I came close to beating Del`s old CN record, that sub-30 was possible on the Citta. No sooner have I thought it than you`ve done it. Awesome. Congrats - you are well on the way to Pure dominance. :) I have uploaded a new phantom record too - in your ship - the Noble T. Thanks for the loan mate, though I`m not sure if the time will last.:cold Anyway let`s see how noble the Big T looks with a G45 GTi lining up against it on kai later. ;)

Asayyeah
8th March 2006, 12:28 PM
Pure dominance ... let me laugh :) , d'ya forgotten last night on modesto? I'll refresh your mind and inform others from your heroic act :
The new G45 GTI sponsorised by Balco pharmaceutics destroyed my poor Big T on end of lap 1 :robot after 1 quake, the 3 rockets into the chicane and to finish a perfect plasma blew up my fish on the line.
That was really fantastic last night even we were 1 vs 1 but i agree with him 5 contenders in a same race that's how should rule & rock Kai :rock

About CN i made few races on TT after you go away : best lap was 30.11 but i have lowered to 2.40.82 my racetime.
By how you can estimate the average between lap 1 and the other laps in term of seconds on CN ... 1 sec , 1.5 , 2 sec ?? Why i asked that lol just because i made an insane 30.70 on lap1 with a perfect BR & landing at the end. ( btw it was my best lap for this race , lol )

edit : 29.42 ...

Asayyeah
10th March 2006, 01:17 PM
I ll be on Kai this Week end but i would like to know if someone is interested by this :
Del stepho; Vic cachou , Lunar ( if you are always ok )& me wants to play TT but not by Kai , only by msn : We will open a msn tchat , start phantom TT races , write on msn our times & comments ( like tips or whatever else )

This gonna happend tonight i hope Stin , El or others( contact me by msn) can join us in this friendly competition. :banzai

eLhabib
10th March 2006, 02:41 PM
I don't know if I will be partying or wipEing tonight, but we'll see ;)

stin
10th March 2006, 03:51 PM
I will be online tonight!

stevie ;)

EDIT; Sorry I was asleep on my chair while listening Trance`s music so my wife had to wake me up and go to bed!:paperbag

Asayyeah
11th March 2006, 07:30 PM
héhéh stevie you weren't be the unique who do that , ...Stephen felt sorry not to join us too but for other reasons ;)

Anyway it was a great session with del stepho, DJManiac & me we spent time on 3 tracks ( altima, cardcity & a little of ubermall ) writing on msn our comments about our races and keep challenging eachothers for the leadership.

But tonight no TT MSN session : here we go Kai , i ll be online in the next hour see ya there :banzai

Lion
11th March 2006, 07:39 PM
dammit, try as I will I never seem to be able to bump into you guys on kai lately
the last coule weekends I've jumped on as soon as I've woken up on sat and sun (your fri/sat nights) and had no luck finding you

stin
11th March 2006, 07:44 PM
I will be online this time tonight! and no sleeping!!!!

eLhabib
11th March 2006, 08:03 PM
I am truly sorry, but I won't be able to play with you guys tonight :(
Of course, I have an excellent excuse tho: Vienna's most famous club, the U4, has it's grand re-opening tonight (after almost a year of restauration), and I am on the guestlist for the party. There is no way I could miss this! So sorry! Have fun without me and hope to see y'all soon!

Lion
11th March 2006, 10:00 PM
had some very fun and in some cases hotly contested races.. the shield1 rapier blast was extremely entertaining.. I got first on one track as a burnt out husk, but I still got the 8 points!
and on the final race there was a moment of panic:
*hit by stins missile*
shield energy low
beep! beep! beep!
*sees asayyeahs quake coming*
OH SHIIIII--
BOOM
contender eliminated

all in the space of about two seconds
a lot of excitement and great to play you guys again for the first time in a while :D

lunar
12th March 2006, 01:28 AM
It was awesome for Wipeoutzone presence on Kai tonight. There was Lion (who I just missed), Me, Stin, Assayeah, RageagainstGeorge, Sven, Del Stepho, Zoolander who`ll be playing soon we hope, and some more good guys, who aren`t members here afaik: QDMC and Tymebomb. The future is looking good for anyone thinking about taking their Wipeout Pure online. :)

stin
12th March 2006, 07:18 AM
Yeah that was awsome night for us which I never laughed so much for a looong time.

There was a panic over my PSP which any disc says does not read on my PSP and I decided to use my son`s PSP but it`s connected then it`s blocking for some reason!.

Anyway my PSP is ok now this morning and I`m now utterly (posh voice ;)) confused! Did checked everything is in working order so strange huh?.

Even worse to come there is over a foot of snow!!!!!, now I can`t get my car out! :(

Lance
12th March 2006, 06:13 PM
a foot of snow?!?! sheesh! it was in the upper 80s [Fahrenheit] here yesterday and probably today. the citrus trees are blooming. yet you've got snow? i'm not trying to make fun or twist the knife, i'm just a bit shocked. is your town up on a mountain or something, Stevie?

stin
12th March 2006, 09:04 PM
LOL! actually we had that snow since about 15yrs ago or maybe longer but if foxy might remember this to his heyday!. I`m in Central Scotland so nowhere near any mountains! ;) And yes I or we never expected to snow at this time of this month!!!

eLhabib
12th March 2006, 09:24 PM
Ah, you spoiled bunch! Here in Vienna you can expect snow anytime between October and April, and Vienna is nowhere near any mountains! Infact, we are only 157 meters above sea level!

Asayyeah
13th March 2006, 01:17 PM
Martin Have you been bloked by snow not to be here this week end on kai like you said previously :redface: or the U4 party from saturday night killed you :dizzy ?

Anyway last night was fun too but we spent more time trying to connect at 5 rather than play. It seems sven & george cannie connect eachothers into a same US version race , that's pretty weird : they tried everything without success.

Vic cachou & me should be eventually online tonight for those who wants ;)

Anthony is coming tonight too :)

Asayyeah
14th March 2006, 09:51 PM
Last night big trouble with my psp and the one from Sleh : no way to connect both into the same race and in other hand him & me could connect to kai separatly : 1 hour & half spending by trying anything we could finding from where came the problem.
Suddently we were connected don't know why? anyway when we came back to Kai George & Dr G has left the arena. I am sorry for you guys.

So we were 3 last night : part of the FFF( Free ****in French...stevie said ahah) : Vic Cachou, Sleh & me.
That wasn't the night for Vic he mostly finished 3rd for all the tours we had. He needs practise as he said.

I am online in the next few minutes guys :)

rageagainstgeorge
14th March 2006, 10:01 PM
hi asa, i'm online tonite aswell.

Asayyeah
16th March 2006, 05:02 PM
No kai for me yesterday but a very good moment spent with 3 wipers on MSN : Stevie, Del stepho & Vic cachou.
We were playing TT phantom as we 've already done last time with Djmaniac.
It was really fun and useful for everyone. Sharing our lines & where should be the best place to get the turbo. That's why i will create a new thread in which people who cannot play kai or just want to experiment this, will post if they are interested by that and when they are free.

Kai ready for tonight :cowboy

DragonWolf
19th March 2006, 06:12 AM
Hey, I just joined the whole xlink Kai thing and was wondering if someone would like to be my first Wipeout Pure opponent. I'm not super great at it as I haven't played it as much since I bought Socom, but I would like to see how good it is in multiplayer. If you want either email me or add me to msn:

warrior_of_planets@msn.com (for both)

Can't wait to face some kick *** players!

**EDIT**
Nevermind for now, I can't seem to get it to work properly yet. It won't detect my PSP so I will have to do some work...

Nifton
20th March 2006, 01:33 AM
Dragonwolf, join the bloody club :( i can't get the bugger working for hide nor hair.

Asayyeah
20th March 2006, 07:41 PM
@ Dragonwolf : You can click here (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2148) to see how to connect easily with the DWL 122 or go to the teamxlink forum.

I ll be online Tuesday night , Sleh will be here on thursday too so it could be cool if we can fight the wellknown WZ crew.

should be online tonight :) who never knows ;) it depends of master El Habib

DragonWolf
21st March 2006, 02:08 AM
thanks asayyeah, if that doesn't work I'll just ask my on friend. He's good with all this computer junk. He builds computers and has all sorts of programs that I'm sure he could hook this up for me, worse comes to worse... But again, thanks, I will try that and hopefully come on eventually

Asayyeah
21st March 2006, 02:18 AM
Good luck to you & your friend :)
Tell him Wipeout needs ad hoc mode & not infrastructure ( he will certainly understand ) for Kai. I can tell you i will be glad when we all connecting easily eachothers ( PS3...2007 if everything is ok ) cause Kai is definitely a pain in the ass when it goes wrong.

Asayyeah
31st March 2006, 12:04 AM
Hi everyone had a great fight tonight with fellow pilot Lunar prince of Omega ( lost by a crue 4/0 :( )

We will be online tomorrow ( friday around 10.30 Gmt )i hope Stevie, El, Wooyay and others will join us :)

DragonWolf
31st March 2006, 12:50 AM
Good luck to you & your friend :)
Tell him Wipeout needs ad hoc mode & not infrastructure ( he will certainly understand ) for Kai. I can tell you i will be glad when we all connecting easily eachothers ( PS3...2007 if everything is ok ) cause Kai is definitely a pain in the ass when it goes wrong.

yea, right now he's doing some testing with my psp and some stuff to try and get it running. But because he's doing it for free I can't expect him to drop everything for it so it could take some time... and yes I will be glad when they make a way to connect that is easier.... maybe Wipeout Pure 2 (or something along that) with infrastructure.... *hint hint*

Anywho, can't wait to get on and race you guys, I have read on the forum for since october and have been dying to get on and play.... im just not as computer smart as i had hoped... oh well, hopefully I'll be able to join you guys in some chaotic races in time :D and maybe you can teach me a thing or two about racing

lunar
31st March 2006, 08:23 AM
@Asa: I should point out that you also wiped me out on Gamma, and were the winner of the night. We were close and I could have had a few more tied tours if I didn`t choke at the end of some races like a scared bunny rabbit.

30.3.06 Results: (no eliminations and only 2 racers so points don`t matter)

Classic 2: Asa 3 - Spk 1
Gamma: Asa 4 - Spk 0
Omega: Asa 0 - Spk 4
Alpha: Asa 3 - Spk 1

Until tonight then...... ;) Hope more can join us.

@DragonWolf

Good luck getting it sorted. I have a couple of links that might help you. There`s a new FAQ on the xlink forums which has some excellent basic information and some good links.

http://texas.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13815

(sorry I can`t get text links, whatever you call them, to work on the new forum at the moment)

Also, sorry to link to myself, but post #183 in the Xlink Kai topic gives further info, and a more detailed approach in some ways, if anyone struggles with Xlink`s own connection guide.

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2148&page=19

Finally, yes let`s hope for proper infrastructure gaming on the next version of Wipeout. I can`t imagine there won`t be. :D

Asayyeah
31st March 2006, 05:50 PM
Quickly alternate from 2097 to pure is something great : they absolutely have the same roots for pleasure.

Hey guys , Kai needs you for tonight !

Asayyeah
1st April 2006, 11:52 AM
Thanks a lot to Martin for joined us yesterday.
It was so intense during our tours changing leader each lap on each tracks depending on good weapons choice.
Purely amazing :cowboy

Don't remember exactly the result of all our tours ( maybe stephen ? ) but i know everyone won at least a tour .
Yes we were really close eachothers , such as close as to avoid the plasma of El and fire mine to blow el's ship in the meantime.:bomb

Now we are waiting for mister Big Al to join us asap :banzai

eLhabib
1st April 2006, 11:55 AM
Yeah it was a great night of racing, and one of the most memorable purE moments for me ever: hitting Lunar with a plasma over the entire lenght of the start/finish straight of CL1 sagarmatha!

Sausehuhn
1st April 2006, 01:16 PM
had my first time on kai today (thanks again to eL for helping me :) ) and it was great... even when I lost all the way (is it something if I say backwards quake ;) )

My ping was bad though, so I've to fix this before I can join to your tournaments. Be sure you will get one more last-position-pilot in your meetings in near future ;)

eLhabib
1st April 2006, 05:16 PM
I am glad we finally got it working for you Max! Oh and sorry about blasting your ass ;) I was thinking of going easy on you, but as soon as i saw you on the grid in a TRIAKIS, my vision went red and I only thought KILL KILL KILL hehe - result: 2 backward quakes, one of them lethal. YES, YOU HEARD ME, I KILLED A TRIAKIS MUHAHAHAHA :D

stin
1st April 2006, 05:27 PM
El, I`m watching you....;) if you want to keep you alive?

stevie;)

Sausehuhn
1st April 2006, 05:29 PM
ahahahahah :D
back in time I used to play with AG-5Y5 and Assegai. The most parts of my gamesave are played with these ships.
But I gave up playing with these at the moment I realised that I can fly better with Triakis - even when I like the other teams more.
Maybe I will have to take a close look to AG-5Y5 and Assegai again - just to get back my honor ;)

Asayyeah
1st April 2006, 06:41 PM
Yeah Maxx ! Happy to see you there among us on Kai.
Tell us when you will be ok for a session.:)

Trust stevie & me : Triakis is the most efficient ship and probably the fastest on most of tracks.

Sausehuhn
1st April 2006, 06:50 PM
ok, here's my decision about the ships:

I will use AG-5Y5 when I'm playing with eL.
And Triakis when I'm playing with eL and the others :D

;)

no, really: made a league with AG-5Y5 a few minutes ago and I really like the ship - esspecially in terms of design and character. But that's not the main thing on the track, so Triakis is still the better choice. Even when AG-5Y5 features better accelerating.
Both ships are fun for me, maybe I'm better with this and this one, but imo fun is the thing that counts most. :)

eLhabib
2nd April 2006, 02:29 PM
There is no doubt that Triakis is the most efficient ship in phantom class, I think by now we can definitely state that as a fact. Still, even though I could potentially be faster in a Triakis, I just can't be bothered to betray my beloved Assegai. It's just too beautiful to fly, y'know.

Sausehuhn
2nd April 2006, 03:23 PM
I've a question about Xlink.
When I played there the last time with eL he told me my ping was bad. Is there a way to look at my own ping so I don't need anybody that has to look at it.
I don't want to come to the next meeting and then there's my ping still that bad. Also there's no one online I could check my ping with.
Is there a way I can check my settings and stuff in Xlink by myself?

lunar
2nd April 2006, 04:36 PM
You could try going into other arenas. The ping gives you the quality of connection between your PC and others, so if you see low pings, then your ping must be ok too, obviously. If you only see high pings everywere you look, then yours is probably bad.
It`s possible to play with a ping over 200, though this isn`t ideal and will limit the number of players the game can support without lag.

Another tip is to always plug your PSP into mains power. This won`t affect your ping, but any drop in power can cause your ship to appear jumpy and laggy to people you`re playing against.

eLhabib
2nd April 2006, 04:41 PM
you can not check your ping, because ping is a number that indicates how good the connection between 2 players is, not just your own connection speed. You can check your line speed here (http://www.speedmeter.nl/speedmeter.de/TestSuite/TestController.asp), everything above 150 KByte/Sek should be sufficient for xLink. But I suspect your main problem is that you have some programs on your PC using bandwith without you knowing it. We already talked about installing ZoneAlarm on your PC anyway, that should fix any problems.

Sausehuhn
2nd April 2006, 05:56 PM
this one (http://www.chip.de/downloads/c1_downloads_13013718.html), eL?

I'll scan the computer now with AntiVir. I leave the PC in 20 min. to watch Star Wars Episode II in TV, so the scanner will have anough time for doing his job.
If the link above is the right one I'll download the program and check again if I've unwanted processes running in the background.

eLhabib
2nd April 2006, 06:37 PM
yes, Max, that's the one. It gives you an alert everytime a program tries to access the internet, and you get the choice of allowing or denying it (you can also check a box so the choice is remembered, so you don't have to allow/deny the same program over and over again). you will be surprised how many alerts you will get, even from simple things like your mouse software, checking for version updates every 15 minutes! once you get rid of all this useless stuff, your ping should be alot better.

Asayyeah
2nd April 2006, 07:03 PM
If all of this this doesn't work , the problem could be somewhere else :
A possible explanation could be the system you use to receive internet in your house .
If it's a wifi modem , it may causes some issue with the ping : ok it's pretty rare but i have got 3 people i know who get that problem playing Kai. 2 of them have an old livebox ( wifi modem) from Wanadoo : their ping is always bad, sometimes goes up & down ( from 50 ms to 400 & bad ) a 3rd one came from UK.

Have you disabled your Windows XP firewall (if you have xp of course )?

Sausehuhn
4th April 2006, 06:14 PM
ok, eL, I got it now.
The program is a bit annoying at the beginning, esspecially because it blocks nearly everything (wasn't able to go online as well).
Is it possible to turn off that window that appears every time when you've started the PC?
I don't wanna turn off the wohle program, just that window.

PS: it asks avery time again if it should block "generetic host system for Win32". Block or not block? There're several processes appearing I've never heard of, so I also don't know if they're actually dangerous so I should block them or not.

eLhabib
4th April 2006, 11:15 PM
glad you got it working, max! you have to allow 'generic host system...' just click on 'remember this setting' and allow. About the window that pops up everytime you start your PC, dunno what it is, better send me a screenshot, but it's probably just something you can disable in the options menu. also be sure to disable the popup window every time a foreign access to your pc is blocked, otherwise you will have stuff popping up constantly.

Asayyeah
4th April 2006, 11:30 PM
Martin , i see you are online : just to tell you we are starting a session on kai now with stephen, wanna join :)

eLhabib
5th April 2006, 10:58 AM
Sorry, didn't see your message. Thursday night from 9 to 12 would be ok with me, if anyone's interested...

lunar
5th April 2006, 11:24 AM
very :D is that GMT? Not sure I`ll make it by 9.00, but I`ll be online at some stage that evening.

Asayyeah
5th April 2006, 12:30 PM
count me in , even if i start at 9 with you Martin and finished at 3 with stephen like yesterday :pirate .

Talking about yesterday it's amazing even how 1 vs 1 could be so much intense and not looking like TT competition : maybe 80 % of the tracks we did we were close as finishing by less than 2 sec.
That's were the fun is :rock

stin
5th April 2006, 04:24 PM
Looks like I might be in on thursday night but will find out for you.

stevie;)

Sausehuhn
5th April 2006, 04:52 PM
If it's GTM don't count me in, I've several issues with my internet anyway and maybe I also can't meet you on Kai for the next time eigter because our PC goes to another room on friday so the D-Link will be needed to receive the wlan-signal but not to make a connection between the PC and the PSP.
So maybe I'll buy a new D-Link or something later to meet you guys on Kai, but currently it doesn't seem so because I really have no money (because I order one of these (http://www.wacom-europe.com/int/products/intuos/tablets.asp?lang=en&pdx=31)tomorrow where I spend my whole money into).
So if you would want to meet me on Kai,today and tomorrow will proberbly the last days for now.

But 9pm GMT is too late for me.

Sausehuhn
6th April 2006, 05:34 PM
Had a quick Classic 2 league with Arnaud and it all worked well, ping was ok as well - seems like your program does it's job quite well, eL :)

I hope I can join to the session this evening. Arnaud told me we're talking about 9 pm CET, so that is good. I hope I can race with you guys an hour or so :)

Hellfire_WZ
6th April 2006, 06:32 PM
You may be seeing me tonight, I think it's about time I went up against some real opposition :)

BTW, are any of you guys using headsets to chat while playing? I've got mine plugged in ready to go from Call of Duty 2 so I can join in if you are.

stin
6th April 2006, 09:22 PM
That was a very interesting night! due a surprised guest as Hellfire! but also Sausehuhn as well and these guys are bloody shithot guys!!!!!.

I had to leave early cos I do want to watch The Masters! on TV;)

Hunter200104
7th April 2006, 07:17 PM
wot mode do i need my psp to be in to play online?
also is kai the official online program for the psp or is there another one?

lunar
7th April 2006, 07:29 PM
see post number 123 in this topic. follow all the links. Read the whole of the "xlink kai" topic on this forum, and everything you can in in the stickies on the psp forum at www.teamxlink.co.uk.

Setting up requires a reasonably complex bit of networking, for anyone unfamiliar with it, and some very specific settings.
Read all you can, stick at it, everything will become clear, and you`ll get there.

you will need to check that your wifi adapter is compatible with kai. If it`s not on the compatible list it won`t work, period.

good luck. :)

Hunter200104
7th April 2006, 08:05 PM
i use a wi-fi max dongle so it wont support mine is there anyother program i can use

lunar
7th April 2006, 08:14 PM
the only other tunnelling service that supports psp is xbox connect. Im not sure what hardware you can use with that, but in the unlikely event of you getting it working with your wifi max you`ll be even more unlikely to find any wipeout players on there.

Hunter200104
7th April 2006, 08:27 PM
ok then thx for ur help

Asayyeah
11th April 2006, 08:50 PM
Big Kai meeting tomorrow evening ( wednesday )....count me in :)

eLhabib
12th April 2006, 12:50 AM
I'll try to be there, with a friend.

lunar
12th April 2006, 09:11 AM
I`ll see you both there. :)

Asayyeah
12th April 2006, 01:03 PM
I am free from 8.00/8.30 till ... ? :p

Sausehuhn
12th April 2006, 03:29 PM
we've several problems with our internet connection here since the PC went into the new room, we'll connect the PC via LAN again (if it works) and then I could join to Kai again.
But as I said, still no luck with the LAN and also not with the 1st planned WLAN connection, so you won't see me that often here for the next few days (and because I've holidays and there're some parties I've to check out ;) )

stin
12th April 2006, 06:31 PM
Looks like I will be on tonight but I`m drinking as well ;)

lunar
13th April 2006, 02:04 PM
the AG-Resistance will be online again tonight, trying to strike some blows against the evil Triakis empire. ;)

eLhabib
13th April 2006, 07:00 PM
hey fellas! Sorry I couldn't be with you last night, but I got sick yesterday, and currently I don't feel able to do much more than lie around in bed and hope to get better soon... :( hope to be fit for kai again on the weekend.

Asayyeah
13th April 2006, 07:17 PM
Get well Martin :)
I am away this weekend from saturday morning to monday evening visiting an old friend i didn't see for 7 years before he is coming back to Thaïland. ( and no Stevie it's not Pavel ;) )

Young padawan Sparks-walker don't let your vengefulness overwhelmed yourself :D .

stin
13th April 2006, 10:01 PM
LOL! I was close, you know!!!

Anyway I`m on kai now!

stevie;)

Asayyeah
19th April 2006, 08:05 PM
ermmm Anyone for a Kai session ...let's say tomorrow evening?

Sausehuhn
19th April 2006, 11:17 PM
sounds great.

I've holidays, so the doors are open for a long night ^^
I'll see if I get my DWL working again. If I do, I'll join.

Lion
19th April 2006, 11:55 PM
I should be getting my replacement PSP in the next couple of days, once I have that I am DEFINITELY keen to get some kai on :)

Sausehuhn
20th April 2006, 06:00 PM
so when will we start? (CET)

Asayyeah
20th April 2006, 06:55 PM
héhé i am ready now no pb ;).

Leon that's a good news buddie ! We will be there when you ok :)

Sausehuhn
20th April 2006, 07:29 PM
so we're beginning now.

eL, where are you?? ^^

eLhabib
20th April 2006, 11:15 PM
sorry, couldn't come tonight. I'll try to be on this weekend or next week some time.

Asayyeah
21st April 2006, 11:58 AM
Yes Martin , like you already know : WE need YOU :p

Yesterday we started at 3 with stevie & maxx , Borut ( Mr-XX ) joined Maxx & me after stevie quit kaï.
I wanna highlight the performance of Maxx who is now the prince ( Kaiser ? :) ) of Citta Nuova : congrats dude :banzai
Few records have been beaten by us on tracks , that was a really cool session.

We ended Borut & me by playing free play khara descent : i helped him with the 3 BR in a row technique for Khara and he smashed his previous laptime by more than 2 sec ( 20.49 ) , i wasn't at rest and eventually did an under 20 sec. I ve updated it ( 19.84 ! ) into Def's ghost site.

eLhabib
21st April 2006, 01:44 PM
wow! that's a kickass time! congrats! as I said before, I will try to be on sometime next week, probably tuesday.

Sausehuhn
21st April 2006, 07:12 PM
small session today at 9:45 pm (CET)

Lion
24th April 2006, 02:49 AM
I'm keen for kai tonight or tomorrow morning my time (~0600-1000 or ~2000-0000 GMT)
my psp has been replaced :D but I currently only have the US version and I don't yet have a memory stick other than the 32Mb jobbie that comes with the PSP

I'll definitely be on MSN/ICQ if anyone wants to contact me for a game

Asayyeah
24th April 2006, 07:20 PM
Ok for a session right now :)

eLhabib
25th April 2006, 05:26 PM
I'd love to join in, but I have to help my girl's sister with a portfolio... looks like another week without purE for me... last chance on thursday :(

Sausehuhn
25th April 2006, 07:32 PM
that's a shame, hope to see you back on Kai soon. :)

I've several problems with my internet connection here, Kai works for most of the time, but sometimes I'm still driving like my Triakis took drugs. This could be a serious probelm when we have a league with more than 3 wipers.
I've an idea why this could happen, have to check this again or try to get help from somebody who can hadle all this Lan/modem/Internet/connection/what ever stuff.

Asayyeah
25th April 2006, 11:54 PM
Anthony and me will certainly be on Kai this thursday night ( 9.30 CET till ? ) ;)

stin
26th April 2006, 02:18 PM
I will be struggling to make time even at night due tooo much golf ATM! Now I average go home at 9pm nearly everynight but when light goes longer then I go home even later than normal.

My golf plans are nearly full till July! :o

lunar
1st May 2006, 04:45 PM
Asa and I are on kai now (me skiving off work) if anyone wants to play. :)

JABBERJAW
1st May 2006, 05:12 PM
this thursday people are playing right? What time by wipeout time? Arnaud was saying a descension tour was in for the playing. The teachers at my school may go on strike, if so I will have some time.

Sausehuhn
1st May 2006, 07:32 PM
here on kai for an hour, too.
someone else wanna race?

lunar
2nd May 2006, 01:34 PM
great session yesterday - but I was knackered afterwards. This week I have had first encounters with two more kickass Triaki - Zoolander`s and Sausehuhn`s. Where are the rest of the anti-Triakis resistance? ;)

Al, I think Arnaud usually plays on Thursday nights with Sleh, and the other FFF players sometimes. I`ll try to be there at some point if I can.

eLhabib
2nd May 2006, 05:11 PM
Don't worry Lunar, as soon as my schedule at work loosens up a bit, I will be by your side again fending off Triakis ;)

JABBERJAW
2nd May 2006, 05:22 PM
lunar, you were using the goteki right? that's a pretty good ship too, Iv'e had excellent races with it(six weeks ago:))

Sausehuhn
2nd May 2006, 07:06 PM
@ eL and Lunar:

actually I used Assegai and Goteki for a pretty long time (before that I used AG-5Y5), but then I found out that I can handle the Triakis simply better.
I could try Goteki or Assegai again, though.
Even when I'm not that good with that ships.
Fun is what counts :)

lunar
2nd May 2006, 07:11 PM
absolutely agree, Max, but getting blown up by Darth Senand isn`t much fun either, so anyone who doesn`t use Triakis must be un peu masochistic, too. :)

Asayyeah
4th May 2006, 05:21 PM
LOL stephen :p .

Ok this is the big night tonight : the night ( or end of afternoon for our fellow AL us citizen who has recently joined us into this marvelous online world ) so the night you mustn't miss for any reason.
It will start for Anthony & me at 10.15 CET ( end of that session ? no time limit..., we hope all the crew will be here : record those races will be a pleasure , editing them too and of course :) share them to the community.

btw i ve finished editing a ' special ' video with best moments / action / fight / cry ... a kind of best of Kaï vol.1 :hyper , i ll get the link to dl within an hour.

be ready for tonight wipers

Sausehuhn
4th May 2006, 06:32 PM
GTM?

what is that in CET?
It's later, isn't it?
Could join at 9:00 pm CET to 10:30 or 11:00 pm.

Asa, go online on msn please, that we can talk about this :)

___

damn GTM, won't be there.
It's a shame, would have liked a few tournaments with you guys :/

Asayyeah
5th May 2006, 02:57 PM
héhé Maxx you were there yesterday , the tours have been recorded as well :)
But Someone is missing ... Zoolander ... when you see him on kai messenger been helped by Lunar & Mr X and be sure it's just a set up to fix or doing some particular manoever with the DWL , this is just crap : many friends have been discouraged playing Pure due to '%£$&#' so hard to connect properly.
Yeah Kai may be wonderful but like yesterday mostly frustrating.

Saturday night fever on kai for those who can ?

JABBERJAW
5th May 2006, 03:45 PM
I wasted two hours on that pos. Why did it work the other night? Makes no sense, now my connector settings have been changed from what works, so I need help to fix it up again.

Asayyeah
5th May 2006, 05:03 PM
Al if you want be helped perfectly, you should install MSN Messenger for a direct live step-by-step by me or Lunar or El. Most of us have Msn and it's honestly the best & easy way to talk comparing to Kai messenger you are using now.
About DWL multiple reason of non-working :sometimes it may come from a conflict between the DWL driver and your usb port which cannie recognize the DWL ( first time playing kai no problem and strangely 2 days later it doesn't work): multiple solutions could be find
But please install MSN messenger (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ca6b2c02-7c1c-4e3a-8d2b-4fcef7485c14&DisplayLang=en) ( you can delete it after , it's up to you ) but i need that to help you as much as i can.

eLhabib
5th May 2006, 05:32 PM
I will DEFINITELY do my best trying to be on Kai for Saturday Night Fever! No promises tho ;) but I'm trying!

btw, I was thinking about putting together a setup guide for Kai+DWL122, maybe if Arnaud or Stephen find some time on the weekend we could sit together on msn and I'll type the thing and put in screenshots and stuff. This might help people get their fix more easily.

Sausehuhn
5th May 2006, 07:31 PM
eL, could you help me with configurating my router maybe?
My upload bandwich is so small, it could be caused by this. I've an idea, but I'm not in this whole internet stuff.

Tell when you will be online on msn please.

Btw: maybe a few races today on kai. No time yet.

Asayyeah
5th May 2006, 08:21 PM
You rock El : great idea about the guide , Stephen was saying the same thing few weeks ago , i am sure at 3 we can work faster to realize it. I ll be at home around 5pm this saturday.

Sausehuhn
5th May 2006, 09:01 PM
we're on Kai now, everybody else is welcomed :)

eLhabib
5th May 2006, 10:45 PM
Looks like I will be able to come online saturday evening starting around 8 or 9 GMT on kai and/or msn.

stin
6th May 2006, 07:46 AM
It is a possibly I will be online tonight.

Asayyeah
6th May 2006, 06:35 PM
ready for a Kaï session as soon as i see someone overthere :) , i am msn online contact me .
working on videos from Thursday meanwhile

q_dmc12
7th May 2006, 04:33 AM
tomorrow sometime after 4:30p EST(USA) - 10:30p in france ....i think:dizzy

stin
7th May 2006, 10:51 AM
Sorry I was sleeping on my pc chair! so cool-lover had to wake me up and get me to bed!

But I will be online tonight and that is a promise!.

stevie:frown:

eLhabib
7th May 2006, 11:48 AM
Hey Arnaud, great racing yesterday, I enjoyed it very much. Sorry for suddenly disappearing, but as I told you before it happened, my provider had some patching to do and capped the connection in many Viennese households shortly after midnight... Tried to reconnect a couple of times, but to no avail. Well, at least it didn't happen in the middle of a tour!
Anyway, I think you got two pretty nice recordings last night, can't wait to see what it looks like to whoop my ass ;)

Asayyeah
7th May 2006, 03:13 PM
No Kai for me tonight, i am knackered :dizzy
When i close my eyes , i am viewing ships been destroyed or crazy BR so i may have a break of that for tonight.

Martin : OMG :D Fortunately you ve been disconnected ! otherwise 2 more tour with you and my heart couldn't have been resisted to that tension :bomb .
I review them quickly ( not editing them tho ) WOW is just i wanna say about those 2 .

q_dmc12
7th May 2006, 08:42 PM
Okay, maybe next week or wednesday. I'll have to see, I'm nearing finals.:robot

EDIT: I will be in the room though....alone T_T, I just missed markvamp - he tried to chat when I was browsing these forums, oops :P

Sausehuhn
9th May 2006, 07:56 PM
we're playing now.

Asayyeah
9th May 2006, 09:18 PM
we have finished now ;) ( quick session to let me working on the thing you wait)

q_dmc12
9th May 2006, 09:21 PM
Did you post that Delta race I played you in?

Asayyeah
10th May 2006, 05:12 PM
Our weekly meeting on thursday evening will start around 10.30 pm ( CET = GMT+2 ermmm i hope ;) )
DAG & me hope to see many Kaïers

ps : Al what about your buddy? is it fixed now?

lunar
10th May 2006, 05:22 PM
Can`t play tomorrow, but if anyone is up for a game tonight let me know. :)

Sausehuhn
10th May 2006, 05:28 PM
start at 20:30pm CET today

Asayyeah
10th May 2006, 05:32 PM
i am ok for tonight , MAxx is ready but can't go past 23.00 CET
We gonna start a sesh in the next hour ( 20.30 ), i phone DAG if he can be here after the uefa finale ( 23.00) if you are ok ;)

Sausehuhn
10th May 2006, 05:45 PM
hehe.
I think I'll be out after 10:00 or 10:30pm CET as well :)

q_dmc12
10th May 2006, 06:31 PM
CET is GMT+2?

If so I don't see you guys on...:sonar

q_dmc12
12th May 2006, 09:19 PM
I am leaving the college campus now, I will probably be on kai in 1hr to 90 minutes - don't know if ASA will be on or sparks, just giving a heads up8)

Sausehuhn
12th May 2006, 10:03 PM
we're on kai now

Asayyeah
13th May 2006, 02:48 AM
yes and that was cool :) even tho you disapeared when we started the last gamma tour , we were waiting for a long moment and start at 3 the tour

Ill probably be online , tomorrow evening ( ermm in fact today cause it's early in the morning now for me ... waiting the upload of our beta tour )

Sausehuhn
13th May 2006, 10:50 AM
hm... it seemed like Kai did not react anymore. So I didn't know you were racing Gamma es well.
Had to go to bed anyway, I was tired.

But even without Gamma it was A LOT of fun yesterday. :)

Sausehuhn
13th May 2006, 08:41 PM
hm... someone wanna race? :)

stin
13th May 2006, 10:03 PM
I`m in tonight ;)

stevie :D

q_dmc12
16th May 2006, 09:58 PM
I am available to play tonight if anyone wants to play US:cowboy

10p - 5a GMT

Asayyeah
18th May 2006, 08:16 PM
since last week-end i was busy , tonight i am ready with Anthony for playing Kai ( euro or us version ) :cowboy

q_dmc12
18th May 2006, 10:08 PM
:o you would, I have to catch up on my html homework:frown: :pc

lunar
24th May 2006, 12:22 AM
Haven`t been on Xlink for almost 3 weeks..... much too long. But this week looks good, and if anyone is up for some racing please say when you can play, or find me on MSN. Round 10.00 GMT works best for me. :)

Triakis, Assegai, AG Systems...... here at Goteki 45 HQ we say bring `em on. ;)

q_dmc12
24th May 2006, 01:21 AM
Sorry guys, not this week - I've got finals:dizzy

eLhabib
24th May 2006, 07:43 AM
I might be able to do some racing thursday night, I'll let you know, Stephen.

lunar
24th May 2006, 02:02 PM
thursday night would be good for me. :)

good luck with the finals, DMC, but don`t neglect your wipeout practice. ;)

Asayyeah
24th May 2006, 05:37 PM
Count on me on thursday night too. :)

Tonight i ll be online : i have been away from PC , WZ & Pure for a too long period : 10 days arghhhhh ( i ve been playing with Anthony and 3 new pilots last thursday but that was just for changing mind and thinking to better things )
Really happy to fight you back stephen & martin

lunar
25th May 2006, 11:40 AM
Great session last night with Asa, who was on top form, so I had to work hard to avoid any 4/0 tours. We had the greatest PK ever, I think. 8)

We`ll be on tonight (Martin ;) ) so anyone who wants, please come race.....

Asayyeah
25th May 2006, 05:07 PM
Definitely great session yesterday i agree with stephen few finish was so exciting.
I never recorded a race with stephen martin & me so tonight is the night :)
I hope people can join us
i ll be online from 10.30 pm cet ( 8.30 gmt) to ???? :redface:

eLhabib
25th May 2006, 05:50 PM
I'll be there.

q_dmc12
26th May 2006, 08:36 PM
and tonight???

Asayyeah
26th May 2006, 08:58 PM
tonight i am working on editing videos ( i ve still uploaded the races from yesterday and i need to work now on cutting the best parts : heavy but funny task :) )
So sorry Ben for tonight , i hope you can be here on Saturday around 10 pm gmt , sparks and me will be on Kai.

q_dmc12
26th May 2006, 09:11 PM
Ooo, I'll see it's memorial day in this country - a day to mourn/celebrate all veterans of war. Plus, I have to work - so it depends when I get off from work and what family plans I have.:)

Asayyeah
27th May 2006, 05:50 PM
I really hope you will be here cause with me & sparks you can count on stin to join us .
Not sure about when we shall start but i ll be ok myself for around 9.30 GMT.

q_dmc12
27th May 2006, 09:11 PM
logging on - btw, i am purchasing EU wipeout today:D

stin
27th May 2006, 10:38 PM
ASA! no talking to you now!

stevie:bomb

Asayyeah
28th May 2006, 02:26 AM
:D Stevie:D

After 6 hours ...yeah 6 hours playing pure on Kai with of course the bad-tempered scottish :pirate , courageous Dmc and speedy Lunar, i am knackered : nerves are getting out of my skin , eyes are red after too much crying or laughing on my psp screen like when i saw 2 DNF in the same race ( Koltiwa & Sebemco peak ) due to unknown reason ( ermmm reverse plasma & rockets have probably something to see about that :rolleyes: )
Finally Lunar came and i behave myself suddenly ... surely cause i suspected him to boost his own Goteki by magic stuff!! When Sparks is running like that i need to be extremely concentrated on my subject.
That was a great night fightin & laughin
Now i need to work on the new 12 Go of video datas i recorded from that amazing sesh.

Wish me good luck :cowboy

Hellfire_WZ
29th May 2006, 07:30 PM
I'll be back on Kai from 10th June when I come back from college.

Asayyeah
29th May 2006, 08:00 PM
Get your exam Charlie and we will be happy to fight with you :)

lunar
30th May 2006, 08:50 AM
I`m keen for some racing this week and can make some time for it - which evening suits you all best, particularly our very busy Assegai pilot, Martin?

btw Arnaud and I were discussing the possibility of a 2097 ships night, Phantom class of course. Might be interesting choosing which to go for, and get us out of our usual racing habits. What do you all think? :)

eLhabib
30th May 2006, 01:31 PM
the 2097 ships idea sounds like a great diversion to the usual racing (meaning getting bombed by Arnaud and pushed around by Stephen ;)) - so, yes, I'm totally in! *guess what ship I'll choose :D
I dunno exactly what evening would suit me, but wednesday night looks promising.

stin
30th May 2006, 04:46 PM
Hmmmmm...that is a possibly for me to play tomorrow night and very interesting 2097`s ships! (I decided not to play golf competition tomorrow due I strained my back again! through my work:()

Oh well that`s life huh!

Asayyeah
30th May 2006, 07:50 PM
Count me in for tomorrow night with surely Anthony ( 80% chance of coming ) The 2097 contest is open !!
you can have a look on my WZ avatar ( which haven't change for ages and this is cool :) )and guess what ship i ll use :D

*Mad Ice* i have openend msn so that you can tell me when you are on for Kai tonight

stin
30th May 2006, 08:00 PM
Hey!, don`t even think about it!! use the slower ship so we can whup yer arses!!!

lunar
30th May 2006, 09:00 PM
don`t worry Stevie, it`s fast but it only has shield 2 so you will have opportunity for some revenge.

As for me, I`ll be there and I`ll be using my first-love ship for Pure a year ago, and the best looking of them all, imo. No clues, but on Thursday morning I`ll probably be heading into town to get my purple flight suit dry-cleaned. :)

q_dmc12
30th May 2006, 09:57 PM
Count me in for tomorrow night with surely Anthony ( 80% chance of coming ) The 2097 contest is open !!
you can have a look on my WZ avatar ( which haven't change for ages and this is cool :) )and guess what ship i ll use :D

*Mad Ice* i have openend msn so that you can tell me when you are on for Kai tonight
Man, I need to get msn :frown: , anyway, more webcam action (no, not that kind :p) again? - I think I have an old webcam kicking around...

PS> going on kai right now....:pc

OKAY. I have msn but you are not on asayeh76

eLhabib
31st May 2006, 10:39 AM
okay mates, I sure am planning on coming online tonight, but at the moment, there's a LOT of work to do (got woken up by a call from work ON MY FREE DAY aaargh), so I can't promise I'll be able to be there... hope to see y'all tonight.

Mad-Ice
31st May 2006, 11:16 AM
Hello everybody I'm back again!!

Like everybody knows me, not!!! Hé, but anyway, Asayyeah invited me to join tonight. I have everything set for tonight, the only thing i do not have is msn. I'm going to get it before we will play. But do you guys know about SKYPE (www.skype.com) this program will allow you to call eachother for free, if you have a headset it is really nice. For example: if we play WO with 8 people we can hear 8 people at the same time, that would be :hyper!

Okay, see you guys later

Greetings Mad-Ice