PDA

View Full Version : Kai : Rendez-vous

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

q_dmc12
31st May 2006, 02:52 PM
That might effect the ping though:frown:, asa where you on msn last night cuz it showed you as offline:cold

Anyway, I will look for that webcam - we may have sold it....

Let's see..anything else?... I guess not - oh, when will you all be on(GMT)?

Asayyeah
31st May 2006, 05:54 PM
Bloody evening i ve spent yesterday:brickwall , anyway let's talk about Kai : i'll be on for tonight with Anthony , we gonna start around 8.30 GMT ( 10.30 continental euro time) should be really cool.

Ben : i get your msn now :) , i am sure you ll have a great fight with all of us tonight and especially with Anthony ;)
btw when we will be on Kai , i suggest you to close msn + yahoo messenger fropm the task bar of windows , to have the best ping possible and beeing to busy with the phone

stevie : ermmm the slowest ( feisar has got 5 for shield so.... :) ) but you certainly mean like stephen mentionned above that i should use AG sys with his critical 2 shield. mwhuahahah i can use even the piranha ...'who is saying it's unfair??? ' :p

El : :rolleyes: **** off your job on a free day like you have to have free spare time for tonight , cause you MUST be here !!!! at least for few tours with us

Matthijs : unfortunately we don't use headset mostly due to what said Ben ( qdmc) about bandwitch & ping. Skype is cool for sure , i use it one time on a friend's house , but not on my own pc.
Sadly playing at 8 is impossible when using Kai ( 5 is the most higher number of player kai supports without too much lag.
I get your msn too now btw ;)

See you everyone later on kai or msn , time for me to have dinner :burger

Mad-Ice
31st May 2006, 06:10 PM
Hi there

That's ashame we can't use skype or msn at the same time because of ping. I will try to arrange to get my problems fixed with the pc, psp, connection. See you later, hopefully too on KAI.

Mad-Ice

q_dmc12
31st May 2006, 07:22 PM
El : :rolleyes: **** off your job on a free day like you have to have free spare time for tonight , cause you MUST be here !!!! at least for few tours with us
Shh, don't make him mad, He might beat you:p

BTW, I'm verifying my paypal so I might actually be able to purchase UK(euro) Wipeout;)

EDIT: my connection speed is better now - was on the fritz for a while there; thank you lightning storm :p

Mad-Ice
31st May 2006, 08:34 PM
AAAAaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!

I've been trying to get everything right for 2 hours now. I downloaded a walkthroughguide from this site to get Xlink KAI working. I did everything, step by step, altered every setting (internetsettings, ip adress, etc.) so my pc would recognise my psp. It worked, but then i couldn't get on the internet to start up Xlink KAI. After a few more alterations i lost contact with internet in general. Then it took another hour a least to get internet working again :brickwall. Now i am completly lost, beaten, maybe i am not such a wizzkid, luckely there are people in the world who can help me, but not now unfortunatly.

See y'all later

Greetings Mad-Ice

eLhabib
1st June 2006, 08:39 AM
Hey guys, sorry I couldn't be there last night, but as I already guessed beforehand, I had to work lots of late hours yesterday, came home at midnight! Well, we got a press event in Salzburg (near the RedBull HQ!!!) this evening (that's why the work came in so surprisingly), so I'm gonna be away for 2 days. Maybe we can do some racing on the weekend... seeya!

lunar
1st June 2006, 10:11 AM
No worries, have a good trip. Maybe see you at the weekend. :)

Asayyeah
2nd June 2006, 02:41 PM
it wasn't gauge last night but we had a great kai session with stephen & ben we ve done all the tours except beta .... they hate beta :frown: ...what a pity

I don't play tonight but surely on saturday evening so if you are interested in whoever you are :)

stin
2nd June 2006, 03:20 PM
At least not tonight due I`m just about pissed the noo! so it is very possible for tomorrow night!

stevie:)

lunar
2nd June 2006, 04:17 PM
Honestly I don`t mind racing Beta, Asa. ;) Just by 1.30 a.m. I couldn`t face the tedium of Sinucit and the terror of Citta Nuova. At least we found that CL2 is the ideal venue for Flash Eliminator. That was fun to end the night.

I`ll be there saturday night. See you all then. :)

Sausehuhn
2nd June 2006, 05:41 PM
what about today?

I haven't played Pure for more than two weeks I think (just one simple descension against the AI last week).
I would like to race a bit against real wipers again.
I'm out of practice, so you shoudn't miss an easy win ;)

Asayyeah
2nd June 2006, 09:07 PM
Changing from program few minutes ago :( sorry for you guys , i won't be here tomorrow , i am gonna take 1 day & half , to breath a pure air into Granville with a friend. I need that to be strong waiting a very important news about my close family.

I am gonna have that Descension tour Maxx wants tonight.
Be on Kai in the next 30 minutes after commenting the new videos which i ve been uploading now.

DragonWolf
3rd June 2006, 09:03 PM
I finally have Xlink Kai working (yay) so if you guys are up for playing a guy who has not touched Wipeout Pure in like... 3 months, then just email or add me to MSN

Warrior_of_Planets@msn.com

Yes.. I can play on it as I am on it at the moment..

q_dmc12
4th June 2006, 01:55 AM
US or EU?

I'd like to play you soon, unfortunately my EU wipeout won't arrive for about a week.:sonar

Sausehuhn
5th June 2006, 03:26 PM
What's about tonight?
Does anybody wants to play a few tours later this day? :)

q_dmc12
5th June 2006, 03:35 PM
I'll have to see, I'm leaving in a few hours - going on VACATION!:hyper

PS> probably not :(

lunar
5th June 2006, 04:34 PM
sorry Max I`m stuck at work this evening, and need a pretty early start too, so no late night on Xlink for me. ;)

Until later in the week that is...... tomorrow should be ok and maybe other nights too. :)

Asayyeah
5th June 2006, 07:07 PM
Hi everyone , Anthony and me are going to play tonight.
He came back from a friendly football meeting in Brugges and me from a very cool music festival near Granville ( Simple minds, starsailor, texas and other french group :guitar

See you tonight Maxx :)

Asayyeah
6th June 2006, 03:32 PM
2 classique2 + 1 descension yesterday with Maxx & Anthony.
I need to be carefully when i am playing with Maxx : you can really see how good he is on the tracks he luvs.
After he left us , we played with 3 other players from... France... 'Kermit' invasion into Kai :D

It's gonna be ok for tonight

Asayyeah
8th June 2006, 05:00 PM
thursday evening session is on the way, Anthony will be here but late ( 11 pm / midnight CET ).
I hope to see many wipers around here ;)

Sausehuhn
10th June 2006, 09:48 PM
we're on Kai now.

(It's around 23:50 CET)

Sausehuhn
12th June 2006, 05:35 PM
anybody wants to race today?
I'm in a good mood (happy and all that stuff ^^) so let's do a few races and win against Asayyeah :dizzy

Asayyeah
12th June 2006, 08:10 PM
i am ok for tonight but after the great match italia / Ghana :) ... 11H/11H30 cet

q_dmc12
12th June 2006, 09:35 PM
how about now, is the match over (lol, i have a cousin that watches soccer [football] all day on ESPN - i always ask him "is it over yet?") - it's 12:30 CET:sonar

EDIT: well I'm on kai [messenger mode] right now and have been all day ;)

q_dmc12
13th June 2006, 12:13 AM
Well, i believe we found a new way of wipping out. :p As @S@ puts it, "we don't search for the win [1st place], only the fighting spirit is allowed." It's like an elimination ...well, it is an elimination but zones aren't required. Basically what you do is it's like ...ok, FPW - first person wiper. You lace an area with bombs and use "back-weaponry" - you really have to play to fully grasp the concept. ASA said you did this with anthony [dag?] once before.

I remember hitting like 20 bombs at the same time and going from 80 % shields to *BOOM* - contender eliminated!:banzai

Arnaud's suggestions: DOOM Wipeout

Ultimate Wipeout with only medievil ships.:hyper

EDIT: You guys missed a good time :P

lunar
13th June 2006, 05:29 PM
I prefer to just race, honestly. There`s plenty of weapons opportunity in the average Phantom blast. The problem with playing eliminator is that if you really play to win the first thing you should do is make sure you don`t die. So, if everyone is determined not to die, the chances of anyone actually killing anyone else before they manage to park on a weapon pad and absorb more energy is quite remote. It`s possible, but the game can go on for far too long. When we tried it before I got bored. Flash Shield 1 racing is good fun imo, because you`re still playing to win the race, but weapons become a very big issue because of the weak shields and the fact that everyone is close together. :)

q_dmc12
13th June 2006, 09:23 PM
Right-right, this is just something we were doing cuz it was just us on kai and we got a lil' bored of asa always winning :p so he would do back rockets and quakes and I'd camp around corners and little hidding spaces in omega and take pot-shots at him as he flew by. (how's that for a run-on sentence:p ) Then the whole thing kinda got out of hand in anulpha pass when I parked my butt on the end of the short-cut ramp and sniped his ship from above with missiles.:)

lunar
14th June 2006, 06:12 PM
Well, letting a Triakis have it up the tailpipe with several tonnes of high-explosive is not something I will ever disapprove of ;)

Speaking of which, what with the World Cup and work and everything I haven`t had much time for my PSP lately. Tomorrow night could be good though, and certainly the weekend if anyone is up for it. :)

Hellfire_WZ
14th June 2006, 06:56 PM
I'll be there tomorrow. I'll need a while to get my D-Link set up again as I've just formatted my hard drive, but I should be ready.

q_dmc12
14th June 2006, 09:33 PM
I'm always up for a weekend game/tourny, but I'll have to see about tomorrow...

EDIT: ..cuz I started classes again - I go by quarters not semesters.

Asayyeah
15th June 2006, 05:51 PM
i am up for tonight with mate Anthony :)

Ultimate wipeout was a big fun with Ben :dizzy

lunar
17th June 2006, 05:10 PM
If anyone is racing, I`ll be on kai tonight, sometime after Italy vs USA.

Forza Italia, Forza Goteki. ;)

Lance
17th June 2006, 06:01 PM
So much for the U.K. being our allies. ;)

eLhabib
17th June 2006, 06:55 PM
you US americans don't even call football football, so don't expect any sympathy for your 'soccer'-team ;)

anyway, there's a slim chance I will be on kai later tonight (after 23:00 CET), that is if I don't get invited to too many drinks :D

btw, GHANA ROCKS! and they even have a player by the name of Habib!

q_dmc12
17th June 2006, 08:39 PM
So much for the U.K. being our allies. ;)
Even allies can be competative - it's healthy:)

lunar
17th June 2006, 09:21 PM
I thought the USA had a great game and deserved the point. They are a very fit team with a great attitude. We just can`t allow USA or Australia to become good at football, otherwise the only sport we`ll be able to beat them at is darts. :o I`ve been an Italy fan since USA `94 and their win against Norway with 10 men. Despite their reputation for defensive football, lthe game is infact seldom anything but dramatic with the Azzuri.

Would be nice to see you later, Martin. Agree, Ghana rocks. btw In the last world cup Mexico had a player called Luna. Fat lot of good it did them. :)

Lance
17th June 2006, 11:51 PM
Even allies can be competative - it's healthy:)

I guess you're not familiar with my sense of humour yet. :)

------

eL: At no point in my post did I use the 's' word. :D

q_dmc12
18th June 2006, 01:23 AM
No, I don't get that southern humor;)

Hellfire_WZ
18th June 2006, 11:09 AM
Anyone up for tonight? I could really do with a break from Fusion at the moment.

eLhabib
18th June 2006, 01:03 PM
couldn't make it last night due to the weekly drinking tour ;) but tonight looks highly likely. can't say a time yet, tho.

Asayyeah
18th June 2006, 02:27 PM
talking about 'drinkin'Tour' , i remember last time we had a strong team ... 1998 ... during all this world cup , i was ...ermmm what can be said ... pissed like a fart ... drinking beers like a real uk or german pub-crawler :cowboy and we known the result : our first goldstar.

I stopped drinking after i came back from French Guyana and what happend to French team in 2002 : :bat the nightmare :bat : no goal on 3 match , 2 loss and only a tied one ... bye bye France...

Now 4 years later always no drink and first match tied ( 0/0 ) , we need to win absolutely our 2nd match against korea ( semi finalist 2002) and this match is tonight ...i decided 2 days ago to buy 4 cans of Beer héhé at least if our team made a poor match i won't see them diving into the limbo of :turd . and if we win it could be funny with Kai and you guys :dizzy
remember Martin when i was in Stin's house ?

Cheers guys see you tonight after the match

Sausehuhn
18th June 2006, 03:56 PM
Maybe I'm on Kai this night aswell :)

Wanna race against eL finally. Last tour against him was a looong time ago, wans't it?

eLhabib
18th June 2006, 09:09 PM
seems you didn't drink enough, Arnaud, eh? :D

poor Zidane, this was the last we'll ever see of him...

anyway, I will be on kai starting around 11:45 CET. not for very long, but still, a few tours will have to be done!

Lance
18th June 2006, 09:57 PM
If France makes it to the next round, we'll see him again.

Hellfire_WZ
18th June 2006, 10:14 PM
Just had the best race on Staten Park ever! Me and El just came in only 0.18 seconds apart! Great stuff :hyper

eLhabib
18th June 2006, 11:22 PM
great time we had tonight on kai! and that staten park race really was a killer, I was feeling your breath in my neck the whole race!

@Lance: well, it doesn't look like they will...

Dominator
20th June 2006, 12:28 AM
Would love to race you guys but am having trouble getting kai to work, have no bloody idea....

eLhabib
20th June 2006, 10:33 AM
meet us on msn, maybe we can fix you up.

Dominator
21st June 2006, 12:29 AM
Thanks, will do so, getting really bored with racing AI
Is there anywhere on this forum that can give me a step by step guide to setting up kai??

q_dmc12
21st June 2006, 02:35 AM
Not that I'm aware, but have you tried the kai forums (http://texas.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/)?

lunar
21st June 2006, 07:35 AM
the best place to look on this forum is here (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2148)

lots of helpful info and advice there. Also, as dmc says, look at the stickies on the teamxlink forums.

Asayyeah
22nd June 2006, 03:35 PM
Errmmm ... i must say alcohol is not for me :o .... right after the ***** match from last sunday , i was just be able to switch off my pc and directly felt into my bed , with heavy snoozin'thing i guess ;) Monday was worst : total hanghoover allover the day .

Anyway i am ok for tonight playing Kai with Anthony after the match :)

stin
22nd June 2006, 07:28 PM
LOL! serves you right for your unusual drinking habits and STICK to your Iced-Tea! from now on!

stevie;)

stin
24th June 2006, 11:37 AM
That was very interesting last night and actually did enjoyed it!. Thanxs ASA!

stevie ;)

Asayyeah
25th June 2006, 12:59 AM
Last thursday we had a great session playing my mate & me against various skilled pilots like Ben and a 2nd Ben ( wooyay's friend : Bl ), Mu5 the cool dude from the TT&SR challenge site, and others.

yesterday we fight Stevie & me in an one vs one very exciting.
you are definitely a talentous pilot , even with your golf commitment + heavy work so no kai since a long time , your come back was brilliant :clap

I should be online on sunday night after the match

Sausehuhn
29th June 2006, 09:17 PM
Kai anyone?

I'm ready for a few races into the night.

lunar
6th July 2006, 03:49 PM
I`ll be online tonight (thursday) if anyone wants to race. :)

Mad-Ice
6th July 2006, 05:05 PM
I want to be there. In the real near future i will be there and i will stay there.

stin
6th July 2006, 05:54 PM
I`ll do my best to play online tonight! cos I just started to drink my fave supa Stella!!!!;)

stevie:D

Asayyeah
6th July 2006, 07:14 PM
Anthony just phoned me , few min ago, he will be here in a minute for playing Kai together :)

lunar
7th July 2006, 12:49 PM
Very enjoyable session last night with rapier eliminator.

Up for more tonight, can be online from 9pm Uk time. :)

Asayyeah
7th July 2006, 01:10 PM
i ll second that , Dag & me had a great fun to fight with you, Stin, Dmc & Mu5,
plasma and quake = best meal :pizza ... but watch out about having an attack of indigestion :paperbag

About tonight i am going to listen my godchild Caroline singing in a junior competition near Le Havre : i shall be here on Kai but later : midnight uk ?

q_dmc12
7th July 2006, 02:39 PM
Very enjoyable session last night with rapier eliminator.

Up for more tonight, can be online from 9pm Uk time. :)
No joy as I have a night class - see you tomorrow though:+

q_dmc12
10th July 2006, 05:34 AM
Hello everybody I'm back again!!

Like everybody knows me, not!!! Hé, but anyway, Asayyeah invited me to join tonight. I have everything set for tonight, the only thing i do not have is msn. I'm going to get it before we will play. But do you guys know about SKYPE (www.skype.com) this program will allow you to call eachother for free, if you have a headset it is really nice. For example: if we play WO with 8 people we can hear 8 people at the same time, that would be :hyper!

Okay, see you guys later

Greetings Mad-Ice
Next time you are on kai I would like to try this with you. I just played Skeletor (those might remember him from the early days of PSP tunneling) on socom FTB and seeing as he does not have the psp headset w/ mic we used skype with no detectable lack with either.8)

Hellfire_WZ
10th July 2006, 10:08 AM
I use Skype as well, if there really is no discernable lag I'd be willing to try it. Maximum 5 people though.

Mad-Ice
10th July 2006, 10:59 AM
At q-dmc12: Skype we can surely tryout, but to do it at the same time when we are on kai, then i have to wait for asayyeah to visit me. This will happen possibly within two weeks. So see and talk to you soon.

This message counts also for Hellfire and all the other WipEout pilots that use skype and Kai.

Asayyeah
10th July 2006, 11:54 AM
Matthijs : next week i bring my dwl & stuff and we gonna see if skype is working :)
Sadly Marie won't come with me, she can't change her working week on that period ( anyway she hates Wipeout, lol in fact this is a good news but don't tell her ;) )

what should be cool is to talk through msn before thursday cause i am leaving Le Havre for F1 grand Prix at Magny Cours with my old brother and 20 of his mates :cowboy

btw : no fun last night on Kaï : too many erratic problems, we left Kaï, Dag & me, after a non-sense Ascension tour to play 2097 on the big telly and the fun was there ( made a pic from DAg last race' s result with 4 eliminations into the race with his AG sys : talon's reach , gonna this evening upload it into the pic gallery into hostedfilefront site )

lunar
10th July 2006, 12:42 PM
lucky boy: going to the French GP. :)

let me know if/when you are up for a kai session before you go. :banzai

q_dmc12
10th July 2006, 12:49 PM
This message counts also for Hellfire and all the other WipEout pilots that use skype and Kai.
Is it that bandwidth demanding?

... to play 2097 on the big telly and the fun was there ( made a pic from DAg last race' s result with 4 eliminations into the race with his AG sys : talon's reach , gonna this evening upload it into the pic gallery into hostedfilefront site )
If I get a cheap $10 webcam, how do you play 2097 over msn? Do you just compete for race time completion?:?

Mad-Ice
10th July 2006, 01:37 PM
At asayyeah: That sounds really cool. Then we will see eachother live and after that on kai, superb!!!:hyper MSN possibly tonight at 22:00 hours and wednesday around 21:00 hours. Okay C U.

At q-dmc: I don´t know about the bandwith, we are just going to tryout i think, everybody who is interested mail at: suspiciousnoise@hotmail.com for skype use.

Asayyeah
10th July 2006, 06:13 PM
@ Stephen
French grand prix will be very good to keep focused on other thing, if you see what i mean after that ' sunday...bloody sunday ' night :brickwall
No kai for me tonight , tomorrow wd be perfect or wednesday evening if this is not too late

@Matthijs
A 2nd great therapy after the grand prix is doing a week trip in holland :dizzy
I can be on msn tonight or tomorrow

@Ben
We didn't play on msn , i just recorded the end of Dag's race with the 4 elimin and this is only a picture

@Maxx
;)

Sausehuhn
10th July 2006, 06:13 PM
@ Ben

no, they meet each other at Asa's house. :rolleyes:

q_dmc12
10th July 2006, 08:05 PM
@ Ben

no, they meet each other at Asa's house. :rolleyes:

@Ben
We didn't play on msn , i just recorded the end of Dag's race with the 4 elimin and this is only a picture
Ah-haaah, you think "there goes that stupid american again" - but no arnaud you have mentioned something like this to me before, aiming the webcam at the TV to see each other's race times/records.

Don't tell me you haven't - I know you have:dizzy :D

lunar
11th July 2006, 07:58 AM
I think Skype would be fine if everyone in the game had a low ping, meaning well under 100. Otherwise it`s really going to cause lag, or at least not help the situation at all, imo. :)

Tonight is fine for me, Asa, let`s hope we can get a good crowd racing. :)

Asayyeah
11th July 2006, 05:39 PM
Up for tonight around 22.30 CET ( 21.30 UK ) :hyper

No kai for me tomorrow night, i am gonna have a long night of sleeping cause thursday morning we are going to take the truck my brother in law & me containing most of the stuff from the other 18 people who will follow us and then : direction Magny-Cours ! :rock

Then we come back on sunday night and monday the 17th i get the car to meet Mad Ice in Holland :banzai Yihii !

thug4life
12th July 2006, 01:00 AM
umm yea this is mcfade from kai

U GUYS SHOULD USE THE US VERSION!!

Lance
12th July 2006, 01:50 AM
Why?

`

stin
12th July 2006, 09:09 PM
umm yea this is mcfade from kai

U GUYS SHOULD USE THE US VERSION!!

Yes we know that because we already played euro version but when you came along and we were ready to change into US version but you were away!.

Sausehuhn
12th July 2006, 09:32 PM
we're on kai now.

stin
13th July 2006, 03:17 PM
It is a possibly I might be on kai tonight after golf and maybe my last night for two weeks due I`m on holiday!!!!

stevie;)

Mad-Ice
19th July 2006, 11:06 PM
Asayyeah and me are having a blast. This is really great, to meet people through this forum and especially to see eachother live!!! Talking and talking, really getting to know each other, and of course playing a lot of Wipeout. Tonight we tried to get my pc up and running for KAI. There were only players who didn't get 1 Sony, so we don't know if it was him or us doing the wrong thing. Anyway we are up for tommorow, so if anybody feels up to it? See you guys at around 22:00

Greetings from Asayyeah and Mad-Ice in HereYouGoWeird, Holland

Sausehuhn
19th July 2006, 11:34 PM
I'll try to be there. Hopefully a lot others as well. :)

Im_too_nice_at_this
21st July 2006, 02:45 AM
I will destroy all of you.

I am the ending of purity.

Lance
21st July 2006, 01:23 PM
You again? Same old habit, eh? Why don't you try acting like a happy civilised human being? You'd feel better for it. Really.

Asayyeah
25th July 2006, 08:51 PM
Sadly, shamely, unfortunately may i say ****ly i cannie connect Mad-Ice to this wonderful world of Kai, i've tried everything but with no result at all . :mad:

When Mad-Ice will visit his friend from Granville in a next future, he will spend time in Le Havre and for sure we shall have a great meeting playing Kai on my system.

Anthony is coming home as usual thursday night. Originaly wanting playing i-link 2097 ( playing ilink W3O & mainly 2097 with mister Mad-Ice last week gave a cool feeling to Anthony & me to do it in Le Havre : we played last night during 3 hours recording the races we ve done ) but if there's players on Kai we are OK for few tours ( not to loose our skill héhé :banzai )

i come back to the recording thingy : we tried to record in the same time my race and Anthony's one but due to a lack of owning a multiple scart for his telly& tape recorder so i just recorded mine. Ive bought this scart thingy today and be ready for recording and of course editing the 2 races in the same time... i just let you imagine how the resulting 2 in 1 videos should be :)

q_dmc12
26th July 2006, 02:50 AM
I haven't been practicing :turd

Asayyeah
26th July 2006, 09:42 PM
Going to be online with matey Lunar in the next minutes :)

q_dmc12
27th July 2006, 01:17 AM
sorry I missed it, maybe tomorrow - these allergies are bugging meee!!!:brickwall

Asayyeah
27th July 2006, 07:29 PM
How can i say this... last night it was really what i dislike about Kai : too much time waiting, players entering and quitting suddenly tours for good reasons ( unwanted disconnection ) but also other strange reasons...
people entering tour but doing absolutely other things and we needed to wait till more than 5 minutes to go on racing, and to close this picture a damn too long talking between races.
When you add to this , someone with a bad ping altering the global quality of the races ( ermm we just finished 2 tours ( the 4 races one not the bigs ) in more than 1 hour & half )that was a bit too much for me. F**** geez! Kai is for racing , msn for talking :bomb ( we just need to comment less during the races and maybe a little more finishing a tour : for the concentration it's better

I must add Anthony ( DaG ) shares the same point of view, he is not playing a lot, uniquely when he meets me on thursday night, and for him he is too far from the pc to see the comments from us all, and this is not easy for me to translate directly in french what i am writting + people saying in english...

That's why if everyone is ok : we could make multi talk through msn before or after the Kai session and focused on racing on Kaï.

For tonight DaG & me gonna play the ilink 2097 2videos project but like i said to Lunar we are ok for a 1 hour session tonight into Kai, we will be waiting till Stephen gets us a msn nudge when he is ok , i sincerely hope Ben could be there ( lol they are fighting well together Ben & Anthony )
So let's see how things happen tonight

lunar
27th July 2006, 07:44 PM
a quick curse ;) or a celebration of the past race is enough chat, I agree. Asking briefly about techniques and tricks and things like that, all good, but it`s frustrating when it`s always start - stop, yes. Those nights are rare though, usually we have a royal time :)

Asayyeah
28th July 2006, 04:15 PM
This was our best descension last night won by Stephen ( 4 points average ), as Dag says :" I've never seen Lunar racing like that! he was so fast !!" And yes i can confirm, lol, he was really flying his Gott near to the perfection. I am very impressed :+ .
And we raced in perfect condition for that great tour i really appreciated it a lot.
We shall do it again during this weekend:cowboy

lunar
28th July 2006, 05:37 PM
I`m ok for tonight, but not tomorrow night, due to an early wake-up on Sunday and I`ll need my sleep. That really was an awesome Descension, undescribably exciting races, but you will very very possibly beat me by 20 points in the next one. :paperbag

Sausehuhn
28th July 2006, 10:25 PM
we're on kai now.

Asayyeah
7th August 2006, 03:32 PM
Anthony is coming home tonight , we don't know if there wd be people connected on kai .
Otherwise we have also the opportunity to go on playing i-link with 2097 or SE

isn't life beautiful ?
:D

Lance
7th August 2006, 04:10 PM
As long as there are people like you in it, yes it is.

Asayyeah
7th August 2006, 05:22 PM
:redface:

Livitarium
8th August 2006, 09:10 AM
Hi everybody, im new here, and i would like know if you play on 222mhz on kai or 333mhz? Thanks :+

lunar
8th August 2006, 10:37 AM
My PSP is 2.8, and I`m not interested in overclocking it, really. I don`t have a problem with Pure`s framerate. I`ve played against people using 333 on kai. It worked ok. There are a few players with 1.5 PSPs, but they use 222 for kai as it can possibly cause technical problems if they run at 333mhz. I think it`s also important that we have no doubt that the competition is fair. :)

Livitarium
8th August 2006, 12:12 PM
I can asur you play on 222 is really different, the game is too slow :- And the technical problem about 333 is fix... :+

I think buy an adapatator to play online in few week. Actually im busy to beat the record [url]http://www.wipeoutpure.co.uk/[url] i happy to see i have few record they can enter on the site. If necesit i can take a snapshoot direct in game...

Maybe seeya on kai (when the gear buy lol )

Livi :banzai

Sausehuhn
8th August 2006, 12:38 PM
the games is not running faster (at least not in the single player mode, maybe in TT), it's "just" running smoother. It feels better. Especially when there's a lot of action on the screen (4 ships around you and a few weapons as well) and when you're on tracks like Citta Nuova where (small) framerate drops are common on 222 it's a lot more enjoyable (and fun of course) to play with 333. :)

lunar
8th August 2006, 12:45 PM
new pilots are always welcome on kai, especially more Norman conquerors ;)

I don`t have any technical problems with the game at 222mhz. It works fine for me and, apart from other issues, I can`t be bothered to fiddle with my psp. I just want to play it. :)

No need for shots of your records, I think, but I wouldn`t accept that I was beaten by a time set at 333mhz, particularly in TT. There are reasons to suggest that it could produce faster times, and until I was told it made no difference, by someone with the real authority to say so (meaning God or someone from SL), I prefer to avoid any doubt. I think we`ve seen that the dedicated players here and on the ghost site are so close we can`t have any doubt about it.

I don`t really care about 333 on kai though, and about that please ask if you have any problems setting up. :)

Asayyeah
8th August 2006, 01:17 PM
Maybe it's the occasion i needed to test & compare a 222 and a 333 in TT & SR... ;)

Wellcome to the forum Livitarium :)
I am glad to find a new Normand overthere and with the Normandie Bridge Caen & Le Havre are very close indeed :cowboy .

Like Lunar says, most of us stay at 222 just because the game was like that and it feels quite comfortable for me to play with.
Besides in term of a fair record table competition for pure we asked people to use their 222 ( with the devhook tetra pack it seems easy to change from 333 to 222 ) we are asking that to fellow wipers till the future official sony 333 update.

For Kai it can be different, i am not against people who can use that on kai ( that gave us Lunar & me, a new extra spicy for challenging them )

Anyway if you have any kind of difficulties connecting to Kai, you can contact me through msn

Cheers

Livitarium
8th August 2006, 04:20 PM
I enjoy really the "red carpet" for newcomer :D

If i play on 333 its only because the game seem faster than 222. Im not really sur if a real differents between the hight score 222<=>333.

I have tested Vineta K on 222 vector... And i cant arrive to beat my record on 333 =>1:54:07 ... :dizzy

Thaks for your futur help about KAI i have already installe (for ps2 and GT4 :cowboy ) but no configure for psp, because i havent the dongle wifi truckmaster. lol

@++ and check the record on the website WP.cu.uk :: Time Trial Challenge, i play now on 222 the new record arrive :+

++ all

q_dmc12
8th August 2006, 04:23 PM
You guys going to be on today?

lunar
8th August 2006, 04:56 PM
Livi, I know Wifi Max is compatible with kai, and tested by the kai staff to make sure it works. I`m not sure about the one you mention, so wifi max might be the best dongle for you. See you on the track :)

DMC, I don`t think I`ll be on tonight.

q_dmc12
8th August 2006, 06:56 PM
-_- Okay, until next time lunar..:D

Asayyeah
8th August 2006, 07:00 PM
I can race few tracks with you Ben between video editing, that is possible
See ya on msn
:)

Livitarium
8th August 2006, 08:43 PM
Just for info, what is your speed lvl about internet connection?

I have only 1mega with mamadoo.... (wanadoo for lovers :p )

q_dmc12
8th August 2006, 10:07 PM
We had a good couple of races @S@, Mu5 and I - bad mushrooms:turd

@Livitarium: I have a downlo - actually, i dont know how that works out but ...my connection is 1024+ kB on kai (1.5M)...

Livitarium
9th August 2006, 04:12 AM
Ok i think only 1024 is ok to play with wipeout pure good news :+ ;)

lunar
9th August 2006, 07:54 AM
1 meg should be fine, so long as you have at least 128 upload also. Do you have one of these Wanadoo "livebox" systems, as they can cause problems I think. There seem to be a lot of them in France, Asa knows more about that. :)

Asayyeah
9th August 2006, 12:56 PM
yes that's right few mamadoo ;) livebox are concerned by this.
You can connect to Kai but when racing you are not visible by the other ships. I have few french friends in that case ( the most famous is Del Stepho 1mb up 128k down , and he stopped playing Kai cause it was unplayable )
Even by linking pc and livebox by an ethernet cable ( RJ45 ) doesn't solve the problem either.
that doesn't come from the bandwich , i know friends who have 8 mb up 512 k down and have that problem too ( the ship is just slightly better visible )
It probably depends on the serial number of the livebox you have, if she is not too old it wd be good.

We had a weird very weird night on kai last night :
i raced Ben, then i raced Stu , Ben raced Stu without any kind of problem, but when we decided to play at 3 everything went wrong : twice psp frozen on a row for Ben, weak DWL for me and Stuart the winner by being disconnected each time after 5 sec racing with us

If you read me SL, make the new wipe Pure with instracture mode for racing online : when i heard reports from guys playing infra on kai with other games, with no kind of problems at all : i am becoming :bomb

Livitarium
10th August 2006, 10:28 AM
Good news guys! It seem my pci card olitec is ok to play on kai. I have just a problem to connect my psp, i must start game and lunch party wifi to connect on pc, but im not sure its a real probleme. I check again, i think i have found the solution i start an hosted party on my psp, it connect and after i lunch a scan to play on another game hosted by another people.

Can i have your msn for french guy (us too lol if you want) to prepare the race :rock

EDIT: I have create if anybody want try my psp is await for you :)

Choad
10th August 2006, 11:40 AM
im online right now..... but there is no one there!

lunar
10th August 2006, 12:51 PM
Crikey, some of us have to go to work, or educational establishments, or alternatively just aren`t out of bed by that time. Try after 9pm (euro time). It`s not always busy, but you will probably find some members of WipeoutZone Wipeout Club online at some point. :)

Livitarium
10th August 2006, 01:53 PM
FInally i have check and my psp want to connect on my pc BUT.... KAI doesnt want see my psp, so i cant play on KAI :brickwall Sorry

lunar
10th August 2006, 04:45 PM
I don`t see any Olitec cards on the list of compatible network cards/adapters for kai (http://texas.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11469&sid=7b7d6b5489e1918bcf028f9c3dc22fbc) . This could be your problem. If your card or adapter is not on the list, or isn`t a Wifi Max, it just won`t work no matter what you do. You may need to buy a Wifi Max or another usb adapter from the list, like a D Link DWL 122, to get it to work. Don`t give up too easily. It took me four days to get Kai working, and I was just about to give up when it worked. :) Glad I didn`t. ;)

Asayyeah
11th August 2006, 03:59 PM
livitarium : check your private messate area into this site , i gave you my msn + a little text with it.
But you can also send me a msn message by cliking on the small icone under my number of post , do you see it ?

Livitarium
11th August 2006, 07:20 PM
Its ok seeya on msn :+

stin
12th August 2006, 07:18 PM
I will be online tonight.

Sausehuhn
12th August 2006, 09:30 PM
me too... or: me already is.

stin
13th August 2006, 01:34 AM
That was a fantastic night or morning! :o

stevie :D

Asayyeah
13th August 2006, 04:07 AM
This is what i call ' The night ' : spending time together, laughing on good private jokes, and racing with amazing moments !

And the last part of our night was recorded, i am sure this Descension at 4 watching 4 pilots nicknamed ' @S@' is one of our most intense action we ever had.

I need more than one line of comment the 3 other @S@ !! we absolutely need to describe what happends and my english is limited :p

q_dmc12
13th August 2006, 11:46 AM
No - no, by all means keep going - you're doing good:+

I have work soon so I can't take time to recall and I get off work about 1hr before we race so...

EDIT: We'll leave it up to the video to tell ;)

Asayyeah
13th August 2006, 07:01 PM
I've been watching it 3 times on a row today and definitely the best tour we did.
For all those previous frustrated kai sessions with sudden deconnections, big bugs from all types or just a lake of mood racing concentrated, i must say all of this was is so far behind me when we were racing like tonight together
:)

stin
13th August 2006, 07:13 PM
Yes me and asa were saying about kai, All of us never lost our connections which we are actually surprised! and yes we did had a great time and too much laughter!.

kit-yun
13th August 2006, 08:22 PM
Good evening with all, I would also come on Kai soon, but I think of preventing asayyeah by MSN, as I come seldom here (to partly especially translate when one is tired, it is not easy sorry ^^)

good play with all, WipEout in force, that very smashes such pants (slipway) in fury.

q_dmc12
13th August 2006, 09:27 PM
Looks like you are using a translator, but it's mostly understandable :)

Asayyeah
13th August 2006, 09:50 PM
I also need a belgium translator to understand Jean-Phi even in french !!! ;)

:redface:

lunar
13th August 2006, 09:56 PM
if you`re going to "smash my pants in fury" then I have to say I`m officially scared. :o Not even Arnaud can do that. :)

q_dmc12
13th August 2006, 10:00 PM
You guys going on soon???:frown:

kit-yun
13th August 2006, 10:10 PM
it is right for saying that wipeout tears. Which is the good translator then lol do not hesitate.

I use www.free.fr and I think that is useless

Leftism
14th August 2006, 05:00 PM
Finally got my PSP online and lovin the Ridge Racer showdowns. Now it's time for Wipeout... so who's online and when?

Asayyeah
14th August 2006, 05:52 PM
I am ok for a test with you, just post when you are supposed to be connected to Kai , if this is tonight tell me when exactly

Leftism
14th August 2006, 06:20 PM
I'm on Kai right now but in the Ridge Racer section. I'll be in the Wipeout Pue room around 7:30ish

(online now)

q_dmc12
14th August 2006, 09:17 PM
I am good for the next hour, then I have family planshttp://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/images/smilies/chat.gif

thug4life
16th August 2006, 10:35 AM
where can i buy the europian version....
orrr if anybody hear wants to send it to me

q_dmc12
16th August 2006, 10:53 AM
Sorry man, I forgot your real name and for some reason I can't get on the old clan site - plus it's 6:50am.

Anyway, I got mine one ebay and used paypal, then someone hacked my account and I almost lost $500+ (Paypal = bad:pirate ) - but other ppl have had gr8 success with it. :banzai

thug4life
16th August 2006, 06:05 PM
hahah im Mcfade

q_dmc12
16th August 2006, 10:09 PM
that's right, for some reason I was thinking maniefrizzle - i knew that wasn't right.

Kansas
18th August 2006, 08:18 PM
I never understood how to use Kai...

can someone please break it down to me in layman's terms?

Asayyeah
18th August 2006, 09:07 PM
Hello Kansas.

Best thing for you is to read the Kai topic (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2148) and then make a post there by telling us what is your internet installment ( wifi or not, cable, modem, etc...) at home that should gain time to know if we can help you or not.

Asayyeah
19th August 2006, 02:43 PM
Last night on Kai we were 3 : mate Lunar and... Del stepho.

I asked him to retry again kai after long months without playing and that was a great idea, we spent good time playing at 3 but his upload connection is still weaky. I noticed that his ship became invisible each time someone else joining wipeout arena even if we have created a dedicated arena with password.
After Lunar went to bed , we played an 1 vs 1 descension tour, no ones were on kai at that moment and we played so smoothly except at one time we saw a guy joining Pure arena while we were racing staten park with immediat result of del's ship desapearing, hopefully that guy didn't stay longer than a race and after he left, the race condition was perfect.

I don't see any solution to fix that for Del, and that's a shame cause he was racing like an angel last night during this descension and has beaten me by 4 points :pirate . ( and i can tell you i wasn't bad last night sincerely , beaten my previous RR of ubermall by 2 sec = 2.02.94 but that wasn't enough to win the tour ;) )

q_dmc12
19th August 2006, 09:40 PM
No kai for me tonight, I have another family gathering:dizzy - maybe tomorrow. I have final exams very soon...

q_dmc12
20th August 2006, 09:09 PM
I think I'm ok for tonight (i.e. right now:D )..... logging onto msn...

q_dmc12
21st August 2006, 10:40 PM
I just played Dazz, don't know where in EU he is but we had fun with a very good ping for across the atlantic - 110 to 98 ms. I am ready when anyone else is ready....asa?

Livitarium
22nd August 2006, 08:04 PM
Hi everdybody, i have buy (via ebay) a dwl to connect my psp on KAI, in few day and with help from Asayyeah(to configure the network thx in advance), i will be online too. :rock

:hyper

Asayyeah
23rd August 2006, 05:00 PM
Anyone fancy few tours on thursday night ?

q_dmc12
23rd August 2006, 09:27 PM
Thursday..., thursday.......sure:)

lunar
25th August 2006, 10:32 AM
kai, ce soir: hope to see you there. :)

and a nice Welsh "Penblwydd Hapus" to Asa and Max. A year older..... a pixel slower in one case, a pixel faster in the other. Happy Birthday pilots.:cake

by the way the "stuff" arrived here, Arnaud, many many thanks for that. :)

Asayyeah
25th August 2006, 01:37 PM
Thx Steph, that was pretty fast delivery it seems ( and not the 'at least 6 days' the girl said :+ )

For tonight i am gonna record our session on Kai, let's have fun together !!
It wd be cool friends like Martin & Charlie join us. :)

stin
26th August 2006, 12:38 AM
Thank you guys I have never laughed so much tonight and will do it again in near future ;)

q_dmc12
26th August 2006, 01:46 AM
i'm up for a few tomorrow night (later tonight for you euros):)

lunar
26th August 2006, 12:03 PM
yes Stevie last night was a lot of laughs, some great races too. See you later everyone. :)

Asayyeah
26th August 2006, 07:35 PM
Parters were strong yesterday night , congrats ;)

I am going to be online in the next 1 or 2 hour :D

Hellfire_WZ
26th August 2006, 10:00 PM
Sorry I've been out for a while lads, was in Rome for most of the week and have only just got back from Liverpool tonight. I'll try and catch you next time you're on. :)

Asayyeah
27th August 2006, 01:44 AM
i hope you enjoy the girls from Rome...mamamiaaaa :+

No kai for me on sunday & monday night, possibly on wednesday

eLhabib
27th August 2006, 03:59 PM
Hey guys, sorry I missed it, was in Leipzig at the Games Convention for the last couple of days. However, I will definitely come back to play more purE in the near future, that's a promise! I've been absent from the action far too long! Just need to reactivate my speed sensor before I dare take on the pros again ;)

Livitarium
27th August 2006, 05:53 PM
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :rock

I have just played with Asayyeah, for the time on KAI :rock Very very good competition and wonderfull game lol :D

If you want play im ready just say here "A new concurent is arrive" :)

Ciao :)

PS: Egality with Asayyeah on Classique pack same result lol. :rock

Asayyeah
27th August 2006, 06:42 PM
Hope you played with the new ps3 at GC even no wipe next gen was here :(
And glad for a prompt come back of you into Wonderful Kai world :p

Seems someone here have really loved his first time on Kai ( haven't you Livi ;) )
We spent a quick part of this afternoon playing together after he finally collected his DWL through Ebay. We played mostly rapier and he is mastering zone ship very well ( even i asked him to change his ship for a 'shield-er' one if we play more than 2 ). We tied classic a great tour with 2 floaty zone ships on their way :bat
It was a bit wobby due to his connection ( wanadoo livebox ) hope it wouldn't like Del Stepho or others if we are playing more than 2 ...:?

Let's see that on tuesday evening
Cheers everyone

lunar
27th August 2006, 07:37 PM
great news - another good new pilot and some old pros hopefully coming back to the track :)

these liveboxes are awkward, though. Do you actually own the boxes, or do they come with the internet deal and still belong to the provider? Maybe you can persuade Wanadoo to exchange them for newer models; I think I remember Arnaud saying that the newer models may not have so many problems. I used to play okay with 512 down/128 up. The livebox is supposed to be at least this good, I think, so maybe a phone call to the provider could help. Say you are thinking of changing provider because it`s not satisfactory. Just a thought, anyway. We do need Del in the action :)

Livitarium
27th August 2006, 07:55 PM
Im ready to play on Kai guys, :rock If somebody want play?... :D NOW :rock

This night i have help DEL to connect the livebox (same model as mine) and we have do only 4race competition and after that impossible to found her party or to found my party :dizzy The port has been change inside the menu of livebox and no good result too. :brickwall

But the party vs Asayyeah this afternoon was perfect :dizzy So strange! :?

lunar
27th August 2006, 10:32 PM
could you see Del`s ship in the 4 races you had, after you port-forwarded the liveboxes? Often his ship is invisible, so there might have been some improvement, I`m hoping.

After that, what was the problem? Was it that you couldn`t find each other`s games? This could be a seperate issue with your DWL. Sometimes, when you first start on kai, you can have a few problems which need to be understood, then you work out what`s happening, and then it`s ok, hopefully.

Livitarium
28th August 2006, 10:07 AM
No after port-forwarded, the livebox, his livebox and mine, impossible to connect the psp between. And when with left the port at 0 and 0 with had can play but after 4 races impossible to see Del and me too.

edit : no need to quote someone's post , if this one is immediately followed by your post... read the guideline :)

lunar
28th August 2006, 10:37 AM
I guess it was worth a try.

I think the livebox has an internal firewall, so you could try disabling this, but you might have tried it already. :)

Livitarium
28th August 2006, 01:14 PM
Im remember a think its possible to Disable the firewall of livebox TOTALY, i try this lol! Thanks for the idea of firwall :clap

stin
28th August 2006, 04:06 PM
Hey Livi, thanxs for the race.;)

BTW, keep practising hard...well very hard because winter is looming and eventually will get busy from pure`s freaks!

lunar
30th August 2006, 12:29 PM
Nice races last night guys :+ I think my crapness in the Triakis showed that anyone who thinks you can just jump in Triakis and automatically win races is kidding themselves. It might be the ship with the big reputation, but it takes some skill to fly it round Modesto.:brickwall

I had a good sleep, 5 minutes after saying bye I was snoring, and I`m ok for tonight if anyone wants to race. :)

Asayyeah
30th August 2006, 01:14 PM
i ended the night with livi & del and finally took my revenge on koltiwa vs del ( RR +LR ) :rock , this time it was del who was a bit on pressure and i didn't do any kind of errors on the 3 tours we did.

i wasn't very ok for sleeping so around 4am i ve lurked into sites to solve this bloody issue from the livebox users : ' the unvisible ship each time there's more than 2 or 3 people in kai'
And i found 2 ways :
1st is to look at the version of the sagem firmware and check if there's a recent update ( usually the update is done automatically by itself but not on every case )
2nd is to open the livebox menu and disabled the ' tv by adsl' and ' phone by adsl' , it seems after that the owner will have a better upload bandwitch

i am ready for tonight Stephen ( btw don't forget thursday night with Anthony from 11.00 to 1am : after that we will play ilink SE or 2097) a nice time sharing isn't it?

Hellfire_WZ
30th August 2006, 01:16 PM
I'll try and make it on tonight, it's been a while since I came on :)

Asayyeah
30th August 2006, 01:26 PM
that's what i call a good news !!

When do you think you gonna be online ? msn meeting before ?

Hellfire_WZ
30th August 2006, 01:35 PM
I'll try and make it for 8 GMT hopefully. MSN is in my profile. :)

Hellfire_WZ
31st August 2006, 12:52 AM
Okay, Delta Tournament. Me, Arnaud and Stephen had been kicking the **** out of each other for four races, and look what happens at the end of it...

http://uk.geocities.com/ce_hellfire/screenshot1.jpg

What are the chances of that? :D

Livitarium
31st August 2006, 02:08 AM
LoL the result seem short non? :D But no poblem for me im on background with amazing score 17 pts XD

About livebox's problem i have the firmware and i have the lastest installed. And i have just the option "tv" was ON, of course i have put Off, but at this time no player to test with me :D Good night wiper :)

Hellfire_WZ
31st August 2006, 07:26 AM
We'll try and get that sorted for you soon hopefully, it'd be good to see you racing with us ;)

Asayyeah
31st August 2006, 04:01 PM
Great night we spent ! it was very difficult to stop playing and go to bed early ;)
tied at 3 is not common at all, i remember doing that one time but dunno with who lol
Anyway even on our previous gamma, anyone got a chance to win when seb peak started

Tonight i am gonna be online with anthony for a 2 hours session or maybe more if Wipeout arena is plenty of skillfull players like it was during that last week.
Anthony is coming home around 22.00 CET ( 8.00 pm GMT i suppose)
and be ready to play a couple of mins later.

If no ones there we can start by a ilink session W3OSE and then coming back into Pure Arena.

Hellfire_WZ
31st August 2006, 04:20 PM
I'll be there tonight, but I'm afraid I can't play for a while. I've just got a new wireless modem and now my D-link is allowing me to connect to the net, so I can't use it with the PSP. Looks like I'll have to get another one, but I'll be back online as soon as I do ;)

stin
31st August 2006, 07:32 PM
I`m online.........right now!! stin the killa is back with a vegenence!!!:guitar

stevie:hyper

Asayyeah
31st August 2006, 08:01 PM
30 minutes to go and fightin' :pirate

Asayyeah
5th September 2006, 04:02 PM
Dag & me will be online tonight same hour like usual:nod

Livitarium
5th September 2006, 04:58 PM
I cant go on KAI i have restart the school and this week a friend go to married :D

lunar
8th September 2006, 02:31 PM
anyone up for Kai tonight? :coffee

Asayyeah
8th September 2006, 06:53 PM
Count on me :beer

stin
8th September 2006, 10:04 PM
Yeah me in too but have limited time due too busy for this weekend!:hyper

Hellfire_WZ
8th September 2006, 11:05 PM
Guys, I'm having real problems setting up port forwarding on my router. That's why Kai keeps kicking me off. Not sure how long it'll take me to sort it but I'll let you know.

lunar
9th September 2006, 12:42 AM
we missed you tonight Charlie, good luck with that port-forwarding.

stin
9th September 2006, 07:05 AM
Charlie, we do need you cos asa keeps killing us all the time! and we do need to fight back hard to show him who are the boss.;)

Hopefully you will get there in the end.

lunar
9th September 2006, 09:01 AM
Stevie, Asa only got me once, after I walked into a plasma trap on Blue Ridge:bomb but I got him back later on with a quake/rocket combo on Sinucit. ;) In the end I got gold on 4/6 tours last night, one of which was tied. This was fairly pleasing after a 6 point Alpha tour, including 3 mostly self-inflicted eliminations, and a near nervous breakdown.

see which way it goes tonight. ;)

Sausehuhn
9th September 2006, 01:11 PM
Long time no Kai for me. Hope to be there this night again. :)

stin
9th September 2006, 01:34 PM
Lunar, Yes!, when we starts to race then we had to hit active pads as much as we can to keep us alive so you know he classed as a "dangerous" player, worse than the devil!:o

Asayyeah
9th September 2006, 02:51 PM
lol guys :+

that was a great night and hopefully tonight will be better again :)

Charlie i have few possible solution with your portforward, probably you don't need to do it especially if you link your wifi modem and pc by an ethernet cable ( yeah i know it's a kind of non-sense but that is working on few pc i settled ) if you have the option to disable portforward/firewall on your modem menu and if you DON'T use any other pc except the one you are using for the net, that shall work ; be sure to delete all the profile detected into the menu of your dwl except the one from PSP AUCES00001-L.
On sleh's wifi modem i used that trick because his dwl was switching from time to time : psp to livebox and now he is playing perfectly.
MSn me during this afternoon :)

Hellfire_WZ
9th September 2006, 05:17 PM
That's the problem, the reason we got this new modem is so we COULD hook up more than one machine. And the ethernet cable is only a temporary thing. Besides, despite the fact both you and I know what we're doing, I highly doubt my dad would want me screwing around with the settings on such a level, especially if it could affect the other machine's ability to connect.

I could try it briefly while no one else is using it, but it'll have to wait until Monday.

Asayyeah
9th September 2006, 10:31 PM
Ok i understand. This isn't a problem, with a clean portforward that won't affect the other pc, we 'only' need to find the right setup, i know you need to get 30000 for kai port and 0 for Kai deep port and then opening modem's wifi menu and create a new access : i only have a doubt about udp & tcp.

Tell me when you are supposed to try to fix it next week and at 2 we shall succeed.

Hellfire_WZ
9th September 2006, 10:35 PM
Great stuff, I'll give it a shot on Monday afternoon sometime. Thanks a bunch

Sausehuhn
9th September 2006, 10:45 PM
we're online now.

Asayyeah
10th September 2006, 02:54 PM
We had a great session yesterday at 4 then 3.
Congrats for Maxx and Leon for their sweet comeback
Extra underline for Maxx with 2 wins on Citta :beer

lunar
12th September 2006, 01:21 AM
Just had a great session 1v1 with Asa. Picture this: Khara Descent, Phantom, end of lap 2; I`m in second (otherwise know as "last") place and after crossing the line I hide a bomb just behind the blue start line beam (known to old Kai-ers as "doing a Drakkenmensch"). Lap 3 I still have Asa in sight at the end of the lap but he misses the bomb. Lap 4 same again, he`s heading right for the bomb, and this time I have rockets too. I feel a Rocket/Bomb sandwich coming on, with a Triakis as the filling. I let the rockets go. They go either side of him, missing the big silver monster, overtake him and hit the bomb, blowing it up so he can sail through the whole thing unharmed. Sometimes it just isn`t your night. ;)

anyway, this is advance notice: thursday night Dag, Asa and my "flying duck" Goteki will be online. :)

Chill
12th September 2006, 02:30 AM
Lol!!!! Wow, that story sounds crappy!!! I would really get pissed off!!! :D

Asayyeah
13th September 2006, 05:05 PM
i really thought you were shooted your bomb thinking it was mine and had a big laugh while finishing race but lol it wasn't really that sketch !
anyway that was a great speedy session ( stephen & me beat few records)

I will be online with Anthony thursday starting at 11 pm CET :cowboy

stin
16th September 2006, 06:04 PM
It is possible I will play online tonight if any families did not phone me tonight.

stin
17th September 2006, 06:50 AM
Thank you guys, you definlately cheered me up and had a great time!

guys or gals!, if you are reading this kai?, you don`t know what you are missing because we have a good race, a blether and great guys out there!

Asayyeah
17th September 2006, 05:27 PM
Except my bloody DWL ( 40 min lost : when i refreshed wifi connection i had into my profile a psp bssid at 00.00.00.00 weird huh? even psp switched off , my 2 leds onto the dwl were green and on connected to a ghost psp)
After that mess , things went in order back we raced at 3 and that was very funny with multi leaders on tracks , kept changing the lead lap after lap.:+

Asayyeah
18th September 2006, 03:33 PM
Exclusive Kai session tonight with Dag : descension vector on the way lol

q_dmc12
20th September 2006, 03:53 AM
i may be available this weekend - i'll have to see.

I miss my wipeout...T_T

Rapier Racer
26th September 2006, 11:30 AM
My adaptor arrived today I appear to have set things up correctly but I guess theres only one way to find out...

lunar
26th September 2006, 12:43 PM
I look forward to racing you, Stephen...... fingers crossed it`ll work. I should be online tonight for a while, but probably quite late. :)

Rapier Racer
26th September 2006, 01:29 PM
I should be on at about 10.20pm after the Celtic game :nod

q_dmc12
26th September 2006, 01:39 PM
somewhere around 11pm (6am CET) for me :p

Asayyeah
26th September 2006, 07:22 PM
and i sincerely hope Mad-Ice & me will be online tonight
We started working this out around 10 pm CET with new infos about his routeur and possibly no need to portforward.

kekken3
27th September 2006, 01:30 AM
Heey all!
First post here, but I've been lurking the forums for some time already. Got my second session on Xlink tonight. First was a rough introduction by Asa and Mr.X (the latter I have to thank for insisting that I give the game a second chance after I disliked it at the beginning - even the first Wipeout was less punishing on the wall contacts :o and forget the sweet gliding of 2097) , but yeah, you just can't say no to Pure when multiplayer sessions are as much fun as it was tonight. :hyper

Really, great races and also great fun in the chatroom. Competing with another 3 players was a blast and made games impredictable - as much as they could be with such ninjas as opponents. :clap

Great. I never was a big fan of time trials and always prefered player interaction, but yeah, amazing sessions like this give even to brawlers of my calibre the motivation to improve on piloting skills. Thank you all, Assegai, SPK and Asa, I'll be sure to catch ya on the next time (in both ways). :beer

lunar
27th September 2006, 09:12 AM
cheers Kekken - welcome to this place. :beer btw I love the walls in Pure, they just need to add a bit of 2097 scraping and it`s perfect, imo. :)

last night was fantastic racing, we were all capable of winning which makes it wonderful. Hard to pick out highlights, but for me twice crossing the finish line as a fireball and getting the points was pretty good. On Ubermall I was reasonably well across it after a quake from you or Stephen, but on Card City, exploding over the last jump, (cunning BQ Arnaud) I must have had just one small spark or melting shard of Goteki over the line. It was very very close. Thanks to those FX500 officials, the brown envelope is on its way.

Also have to say Stephen (Assegai) is one of the few players to win his first race and tour on Kai - defeating Stin and I on delta rapier, in the battle of the Stephens. Not even Asa managed this rookie performance, but he has gone on to win his share since of course :beer See you all later. :)

Powerslave
27th September 2006, 11:32 AM
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and have only recently heard about XLink-Kai. Can you tell me what the performance is like - Do you get much lag or is it as quick and responsive as a single player game ? Also, do you find you have to arrange rendez-vous to find anyone online to play or is there often someone online available to race against ?

lunar
27th September 2006, 11:54 AM
hello :) welcome to the forum. Performance on kai is often as good as single player, but it all depends on the pings of the players involved, the number of players and the upload bandwidth of the host. Generally it`s good, as long as everyone makes sure to plug their psp into mains power (improves network adapter signal quality), makes sure there is absolutely no other internet activity on their PC (even just having MSN open can interfere with Kai) and that their PC is not working hard on other tasks.

We either arrange meet ups in here, or find each other on msn. If you just go into the Pure arena on kai, without arranging anything, you might find someone, but you`re equally likely to just sit there alone for quite a while.

Powerslave
27th September 2006, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the info. I shall have to give it a go !

Asayyeah
28th September 2006, 08:05 PM
Those recents sessions into Kai were very great with new & old players.

Be ready for an amazing session tonight starting at 22.30 / 23.00 CET :hyper

Sausehuhn
5th October 2006, 08:17 PM
I may be online tonight. anyone else?

Rapier Racer
5th October 2006, 08:33 PM
MMMMEEEEEEEEEE :hyper:hyper

q_dmc12
5th October 2006, 08:44 PM
:frown: Noo, i have class 'till 4:30am CET

Asayyeah
5th October 2006, 09:04 PM
Be here too :nod

Lion
6th October 2006, 02:09 AM
I think 22:30CET tonight is 9:30am tomorrow for me
according to this (http://www.timezoneconverter.com/) at least

send me a message on msn or icq when you jump on anyway, if I'm around I'll be keen. and I think the routing issue with my flat has been fixed now too so I should be able to play again.

Asayyeah
6th October 2006, 05:41 PM
Magic Kai last night :o
I had such great moments fightin on those tours at 4 and even 5.
I decided to record the descension tour at 5 and delta at 4 : and honestly it worth the trouble to play with pspontv in hands.

Anyway let's be on Kai massively tonight yihaa:hyper

Warpspeed
6th October 2006, 08:20 PM
Eh, Im on Kai untill bout 8PM GMT

Lion
6th October 2006, 10:10 PM
I think the routing issue with my flat has been fixed now too so I should be able to play again.dammit, back to the drawing board.
for future reference, it makes things pretty complicated if you have 2 internet connections.
we have one that handles national traffic only (with unlimited usage), and one that handles international (it's free thanks to where one flatmate works).
for some reason kai packets are being mishandled and it's using both interfaces when it should all be using the international connection.
I think I have figured out a solution though, but I need my flatmates to impliment it because I have no idea how, only that it can be done and should work
now to wait for them to wake up :P

stin
7th October 2006, 08:59 AM
Lion, Just kick their beds to wake them up and they`ll fixed it for you!;)

Bummer!, I hope everything will be resolved for you and see you again soon.

Had a great laugh last night or this morning and all pretty close races.

Lastly no kai for me tonight due I`m going to my bed early tonight then, on Sunday morning, I`m leaving at 7am to go to watch the golf with my family and it will take me about two hours to get there.

Icebergslim3000
7th October 2006, 09:33 PM
Ive got xlink set up properly but the only people Ive seen online were pal users. According to them I cant play with them since our versions arent compatible. I wanted to know if there was anyone with the US version that could help get some games in online.

stin
7th October 2006, 11:01 PM
I would do it for you but can you wait until tomorrow? or other wise somebody will check it for you tonight.

q_dmc12
7th October 2006, 11:14 PM
I have US version - what time r u on and what timezone?

Icebergslim3000
7th October 2006, 11:56 PM
Just let me know what time your available and Ill see if I can meet you there. Im central time.

kekken3
8th October 2006, 03:07 AM
Damn, I just missed the main event. :frown:
Luckilly Assegai's stuck around for an afterparty composed mainly of Tigron bashing and other fatty goodness. Good times! :beer

Asayyeah
8th October 2006, 03:36 AM
we finished a descension , delta & classique2 just when you entered the arena , i was a bit out of kai cause i ve played few tours this afternoon and then 2 hours tonight . And i need to make that sunday report from our sweet weekly TT challenge of Pure (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?p=56039) , also updating new rapier Van Uber :? SR records into the tables.

If you want add me to your msn buddie list ( like your friend MRX did with me) we will find time to play with all the speedy guys from here !!

I must say those last 3 weeks in Kai were absolutely amazing : the competition were tough with many skilled players : we are creating a real cool arena into kai and the skill level is improving all the week :nod

oups i forgot to wish you wellcome on board and enjoy your stay here : this is really THE site for dedicated fans of Wipeout we are alltogether :beer

I wanted to know if there was anyone with the US version that could help get some games in online.
We are few here to get kai working and owning the multi versions of Pure.
I am sure it won't be a pb finding a player to test it for you.

Post here when you are supposed to be online. ( i moved your topic here for that reason )

Icebergslim3000
8th October 2006, 06:43 AM
I just need to know around what time people with the US version will be on. Im usually available late at night (cst). I think I might just leave kai on and periodically check to see if people are on. Everytime I see people on its the same ones with the pal version.:brickwall

KANDANG
9th October 2006, 06:52 AM
heya,
i've got my wifi to work
can't wait to have a go against u guys =)

when's the next meet?

Asayyeah
9th October 2006, 02:09 PM
Icebergslim3000 & Kandang i'll be online tonight around 22.00 cet.
Which means, Kandang, that you need to be wake up very early in the morning ! 6.00 AM ! for Melbourne. Best thing for you is adding me to your msn buddie list and 'nudges' me when you are supposed to play and if i am msn online at this moment.

Icebergslim i guess you live in the US if it's eastern time it will be 16.00 for you. get my msn adress and waves me when you ok

KANDANG
9th October 2006, 02:48 PM
woop 6am will be tough for me today, but will be ok from thurs onwards. will try to get online maybe at 8 am my time later tho :)

was on kai 8am CET till now and I haven't seen, not 1 person logging onto the wp channel :(

Asayyeah
9th October 2006, 07:19 PM
We did that test with Kandang ( Yeeseng from the Pure tables) and it was a successfull one ! :beer YS hosted an alpha tour phantom ( that chenghou fight was brilliant ! ) and we had a great fun playing together : he is definitely a skilled pilot :+

Btw the connection was great: no lag at all, no wobby ships .

Rapier Racer
9th October 2006, 08:37 PM
I'm on kai just now, and probably will be rest of the night :D

KANDANG
10th October 2006, 04:48 AM
GG asa ! :) can't wait for the next session. It was 3 am here in melb and I was gonna fall asleep, but after that match I was wide awake!

Icebergslim3000
10th October 2006, 04:54 AM
AArrgh I missed out. Ive got to hover these boards more often. I think I'll I just bring up kai whenever I get on the computer. Thats probably the only way Im going to catch up with you guys.

KANDANG
10th October 2006, 05:15 AM
hey iceberg, i'm on mostly ard this time of the day

1:30 pm here in melb. what time issit over there for u ?

don't think we'll be able to play tho, cos i'm on a PAL version.

Icebergslim3000
10th October 2006, 05:22 AM
doh!! Again with this pal version stuff. Did Americans just give up on this game?

Asayyeah
10th October 2006, 02:10 PM
GG asa ! :) but after that match I was wide awake!
That happended to me first time i joined kai : 2 hours after racing i couldn't still sleep ! When closing my eyes i saw a kind of video feedback from our battle that was tremendous. :cold

thx to Lion to get us that link : http://www.timezoneconverter.com/
Very easy & useful especially for us who are living in 3 different continent.

lunar
10th October 2006, 03:06 PM
It still happens to me after some fierce Phantom sessions. :bat :)

Asayyeah
10th October 2006, 05:56 PM
lol mate.
I also have a treatment against 'Kai thrilling tour insomnia' : wake up immediately and get a smooth TT : very relaxing compared to the madness :blarg of Kai fight sometimes :)

q_dmc12
10th October 2006, 09:39 PM
That happended to me first time i joined kai : 2 hours after racing i couldn't still sleep ! When closing my eyes i saw a kind of video feedback from our battle that was tremendous. :cold

thx to Lion to get us that link : http://www.timezoneconverter.com/
Very easy & useful especially for us who are living in 3 different continent.
That happens to me sometimes after playing socom but not after wo cuz that's when i eat:p

PS> i can do timezones in my head:pc - just tell me the time realtive to GMT (i.e. CET: GMT+2)

Lion
11th October 2006, 05:22 AM
doh!! Again with this pal version stuff. Did Americans just give up on this game?
I think it's more that many of us have multiple versions of the game
stores like eb in my city have the american version available used, and the eu version on the shelf

I'm not 100% sure why the eu version has become the defacto standard though... maybe the extra tracks of the omega pack? who knows

if you ask nicely then you might be able to find the right wz people on kai that would be willing to play the us version for a change.
if my kai wasn't still malfunctioning I would be happy to give you a run on the us version.

q_dmc12
11th October 2006, 05:55 AM
:o Um.......bump?...^^

I am more than willing to play you, just give me a time/zone to setup a race - I really need the practice and moral boost;) to kick arnaud's arse.:sonar

KANDANG
11th October 2006, 01:28 PM
anyone free later tonite ? 23:00 ++ CET?
:D

will try to get on later if anyone with a PAL version is free to play

btw, if u've got the expansion packs loaded in your mem stick.. does it take alil longer before the game starts from shutdown and from sleep mode?

Asayyeah
11th October 2006, 01:48 PM
i can be on tonight around 23.00 cet, waves me via msn ;)

if i am understanding what you are talking about the Dlable content, that's true you have 1 min 30 of waiting for loading all the packs., so that when you get your psp into sleep mode by moving quickly the power button , you ll need to wait a bit , everything is normal :)

sleh
11th October 2006, 06:54 PM
hello wipers, i'll be on kai thursday or friday night; it depends of my job. Don't practise too much

Asayyeah
11th October 2006, 07:09 PM
OK Sleh :+

For tonight I won't be here around 23.00 CET ,i am invited by my old 'bro then i need to give him few stuff for his computer.
I ll be back home later