PDA

View Full Version : French PSP cannot connect to UK PSP?

Asayyeah
20th January 2006, 08:58 PM
Weird thing here in Scotland, i cannot have a multiplayer session with Stevie.
We used the same version of the game (euro), same packs downloaded ( except the omega skin for me ) and my game still searching to join him.

Does anyone ever tried to have adhoc multiplayer with someone from another country.

I ve tried to play online ( Xlink) with Stevie' s psp and then after with mine, it works perfectly. But we still cannot connect eachother, any possible explanation ?

lunar
20th January 2006, 09:34 PM
that`s really bizarre......

I can only think of a couple of things you could check: the adhoc channel in the psp network settings menu, and the SSID of the game version you are playing, which you could find out with the DWL utilities program, just to make sure they are the same versions. Sorry if these are dumbass suggestions. ;) But it`s very mysterious. What are the model numbers of your PSPs? Are they a 1003 (UK, I think) and a 1004 (Europe)? I`m sure these two models should be able to connect.:?

Anyway hope it works out and have a happy time boys. :)

eLhabib
20th January 2006, 09:35 PM
have you checked your ad-hoc channels? I know this might be stupid to ask, but often it's the most obvious things you forget about...

btw, are you guys gonna be on xlink tonight? I would be willing to race! I'll check back here in half an hour or so and check if you responded.

edit: gah, 1 minute to slow ;) also check the network powersave setting and make sure it is OFF.

stin
20th January 2006, 10:24 PM
our psp are different means arnaud's one is 1004 and mine 1003 .

But we can connect now ( thx to El's tip to shut off powersave ) it works fine now

We join Kai in a few seconds, lol.
but we have only one US game , and 2 euros copies