PDA

View Full Version : Coke Pack

JABBERJAW
17th January 2006, 04:23 PM
How do you get the coke pack to download? It looks like there is a code to enter or something. I wouldn't get it, but I want the ship. What else is in the pack

JABBERJAW
20th January 2006, 12:15 PM
SERIOUSLY, someone has to know how to download this content

guillaume
20th January 2006, 01:30 PM
I'm not enterely sure about this, but I believe the japanese downloadable contents are only available from the in-game website.
So you go on the internet to get the passwords, then use them inside the in-game website.

Which means if you don't have a wi-fi access anywhere near you, you won't get anything.

JABBERJAW
20th January 2006, 07:09 PM
I have the wi fi, I don't have the passwords, and I cannot read japanese. I know people have downloaded this because I remember all the griping

Sausehuhn
20th January 2006, 08:16 PM
try searching at pspupdates - they posted the passwords there if I'm right...

good luck :)

stin
20th January 2006, 10:05 PM
Here is the link (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.playstation.jp%2Fscej %2Ftitle%2Fwipeout%2F&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools)

But remember I have had tried it!

stevie;)

InvaderF00
22nd January 2006, 08:55 PM
SERIOUSLY, someone has to know how to download this content
YOu can get the passwords from "cokestyle.net" and enter them in on your JAP copy of WipeOut Pure under the downloads section. If your still not getting that... PM me. It calls for extreme measures ^_^

JABBERJAW
23rd January 2006, 04:02 PM
thanks, I'm going to try this either tuesday or wednesday and give the report

SMThomas
23rd January 2006, 05:48 PM
When I checked that website, the downloads looks cool! Too bad they're for Japanese version only but great if it came for euro version (if Coca-Cola allows them to...).

Amaru
23rd January 2006, 11:05 PM
When I checked that website, the downloads looks cool! Too bad they're for Japanese version only but great if it came for euro version (if Coca-Cola allows them to...).
Rarely, sadly... There's a lot of Coca Cola type related game content that never made it overseas, like most of the Pepsiman game apearances (best one being in Fighting Vipers on Saturn).
But, yeah, it could be fun to test that Coca Cola bottle shaped ship, even though it has terrible stats... :P

InvaderF00
24th January 2006, 03:09 AM
Rarely, sadly... There's a lot of Coca Cola type related game content that never made it overseas, like most of the Pepsiman game apearances (best one being in Fighting Vipers on Saturn).
But, yeah, it could be fun to test that Coca Cola bottle shaped ship, even though it has terrible stats... :P

Fun would be that when the ship shatters because of the piss poor shields, you spill all over the track, making it impossibly sticky for others to go over that section of track. Now I know your saying.. "But this is AG, the crafts don't even touch the track?!?"
Well my friends, Coca-Cola is JUST THAT STICKY!

JABBERJAW
26th January 2006, 01:03 PM
Got the pack, I like the revamped track(at least the colors). The ship is pretty bizzarre, but I actually think it might be easier to pull off barrel rolls because you just spin and don't have to get the wings of your ship around as quickly. Stupid looking though. Now I have all the downloads for all the games. It's going to take me a while to play though 329 medals however trying to use a steering wheel. I don't think the reaction time on it is going to be that good for the fast speeds with the switchback turns. Also, the analog movement for the analog nub I swear only has like 5 different sensitivities, making smooth turning on the steering wheel a little difficult. I think a regular joystick might be better, but I do want to try the thrustmaster joystick.

JABBERJAW
25th October 2009, 06:30 AM
ok, double post here 3 years later. I do not have the pack anymore, and was wondering where to find this coke pack again.

It only came out for the japanese version, correct ?

blackwiggle
25th October 2009, 07:29 AM
Dark has them zipped at this site.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ac4e894ae36fb46dd9d5c56d04dfa8b0965a36f0 b42feb03c95965eaa7bc68bc

Here's what inside the Japanese pack.

Contents:

Gamma Pack:
-Pack 1
-Pack 2
-Pack 3
Delta Pack:
-Pack 1
-Pack 2
Classic Pack:
-Pack 1
-Pack 2
-Pack 3
-Pack 4
Coca-Cola Pack:
-Pack 1
-Pack 2
-Pack 3
-Pack 4
-Pack S4
-Pack 5
-Pack S5
Continue Pack

JABBERJAW
25th October 2009, 02:37 PM
ok, got them, just put them onto the save data of the psp? or unzip first? Just a quick rundown would help, thanks for the info

blackwiggle
25th October 2009, 10:39 PM
Unzip first,then Dark has a read me file [that's where I copied the contents from]

I was under the impression these packs only worked with a Japanese PSP,I don't know if you can import them into a GO,maybe you can with Media GO ???

I'd ask Darkdrium first just incase you brick it up by accident.

Darkdrium777
26th October 2009, 12:04 AM
Yeah, unzip them and you have the instructions inside in the ReadMe.txt file.

PSP\SAVEDATA is where they go.

I would have no idea how transferring from a PC to a PSP Go will work however. There should be a USB cable for the system, use that like you would for a PSP-1000/2000/3000.
No chance of bricking however, these aren't PSP executable files.

blackwiggle
26th October 2009, 12:12 AM
Just put the files under games in Media GO and transfer them via mini USB cable I would think.
Easy way to check is to either back up your other DLC to Media GO,look where it is stored and then add the Japanese versions to the same place,then transfer to the GO.

JABBERJAW
26th October 2009, 12:08 PM
I have the pure coke pack on my 2000, but the ship itself doesn't seem to be anywhere. Do I need to beat something, or do something special to activate it?

blackwiggle
26th October 2009, 05:19 PM
I don't know.

Read through Hellfires PURE walkthrough would be the best source for that info.
It's got just about everything known about the game and the different packs in it.

http://au.faqs.ign.com/articles/638/638080p1.html