PDA

View Full Version : Can't get WIRE 05 pack to work with my japanese copy of Pure...

hydroxious
15th January 2006, 11:51 AM
I just got my japanese copy of WO Pure from Play Asia but when it tried to install the WIRE 05 pack by dropping the UCJS10007DWIRE05 in my Save folder it still didn't show up within the game. What am i doing wrong??? I also noticed that the japanese version has no Downloads menu.

Sausehuhn
15th January 2006, 12:10 PM
then you got the version that doesn't feature the downloads... it's the asian one :/

stin
15th January 2006, 12:31 PM
What region did you have?

I have r2 on the back of the case.

stevie:)

Hellfire_WZ
15th January 2006, 01:46 PM
That's the Asian verson you've got there, not the Japanese version. No downloadable content is available for it.

Asayyeah
15th January 2006, 03:59 PM
I ve bought by mistake an asian one too .
It's written on the back of the case : region code : 3

Hopefully ( thx to Mr & Mrs Stin ) they just win today for me a real jap one !

2 nights ago, i talked to an australian guy on Kai , he has got a code region 4 and its packs are similar to our euro copy ( omega included), but :turd we cannot connect : Many thanks to sony to create those ****** region code:mad:

hydroxious
15th January 2006, 07:12 PM
grrrr,-yeah that was my suspiscion. I checked and it's region 3,- so i guess I have to start looking somewhere else for a real japanese version,- Play Asia and Lik Sang don't carry it anymore. Thanks a lot guys :)

Rouni Kenshin#1
15th January 2006, 08:39 PM
this goes back to how sony mad the psp system frendly with all nationalites but released so many copies of pure insted of making all standard with a language option.

Lion
16th January 2006, 08:07 AM
2 nights ago, i talked to an australian guy on Kai , he has got a code region 4 and its packs are similar to our euro copy ( omega included), but :turd we cannot connect : Many thanks to sony to create those ****** region code:mad:
New Zealand where I am is the same region (4) as Australia. you have played against me with my locally purchased game, so it definitely works, there must have been some other problem.

there's only 4 region sets that I am aware of that make a difference to kai:
Japan
USA
EU/Oceania
Asia (non jp)

at the moment the numbered region codes only matter for UMD movies.. the games have seperate internal codes that are not tied directly to the dvd-style region codes.
My guess is that pure had different region-sets defined exclusively for the purpose of giving each locale different downloadables