PDA

View Full Version : !VAMPIRE! *i vana suck ur shield*

Boogie-man
13th January 2006, 08:24 PM
OH MY GOD! Undoutedly one of the best wipeouts ever! the tactics u could employ for this game were awsome! the whole idea of draining ur shield energy for boost was awsome! (altho it did take me time 2 figure out that this was an advantage) My favorate tactic has to be using shield boost with the enegy drain n then using the enegy abtained to boost past ur victim lol!!!! i had fun for ages with this! y oh y is it not in wipeout pure.

Sausehuhn
14th January 2006, 12:48 PM
(could you please try to use not that much short cuts for words like "you" [so: "u"] etc.? I've nothing against these as long as you can read them... but hey: not everybody has english as his mother langueage, so please, when you use them, not that often - this time it was nearly ok, but in another post it was nearly unreadable for me at 1st)

Boogie-man
14th January 2006, 02:35 PM
You sir, are an idiot.... Any bettererere?

Asayyeah
14th January 2006, 02:54 PM
Be polite here young man, otherwise i am not sure you ll make friends here.
1st : respect people
2nd : read the forum guideline : http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431

Sausehuhn
14th January 2006, 03:54 PM
You sir, are an idiot.... Any bettererere?

yeah, the grammar is a lot better here... sadly it seems that you can't combine good grammar with good content - or the other way around.
What would you say if I were to write in german on here or if I was to make that many mistakes that nobody was able to understand me anymore (even when this is still something different because I wouldn't do this on purpose)?

Sorry, but your reaction sounds very unsocial...

infoxicated
14th January 2006, 04:02 PM
Boogie-man, your second locked topic - not bad going.