PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout pure graphics engine

Boogie-man
12th January 2006, 09:01 PM
Hi Guy's iv not been on for a while due 2 work n stuff (u know how it is). Currently 260gold (uk) n goin strong, unfortunatly i will b finished soon :(. n i dont know if theres any more packs comin out for the uk verson. lucky Japs! there pack list (as shown on another thread) is twice as long. So it got me 2 thinkin i could perhaps make a few tracks, i'v got some gr8 ideas. im no stranger to 3D arcitecture (max) n i belive with the engine i could do honor to the game. So do u guy know were i can download the uk engine from?:rock

Boogie-man
13th January 2006, 07:16 PM
Come on guy 45 of u av viewed this, i find it hard 2 belive non of u have heard anything. Altho i av look extensivly myself with no result. Plz help! i would'nt keep the tracks 2 myself. u scrach my bk, i'll scrach urs lol Or any leads wd also help. thanx

---------------------

Plz go 2: wipeout future, wipeout ideas (boogie-man last post) for jst 1 track idea iv had. this sort of track maybe above the memory size needed for a valid track im not sure, but i'll soon find out when i get the download the graphics engine.

Lion
13th January 2006, 09:49 PM
there's no SDK available for wipeout pure, all the tracks were made in-house at studio liverpool, including the omega tracks

Lance
13th January 2006, 10:35 PM
Boogie-man, the ethics and legality of what you propose are highly questionable, since you are proposing the alteration and use of copyrighted intellectual property that is not only not abandoned, but is in current sale and use.

topic closed.