PDA

View Full Version : WipeOut Pure sales...

miufs
1st January 2006, 01:30 PM
Hi ppl!
Do you guys know if this state-of-the-art game has done well in the sales?
I know this isnt a mainstream game but i hope it did sell very well cause SL deserves it. They gave us an EXCELLENT game! ;)

PS: If anyone ever piracy a WO game, i will find him and kill him! xD

Rouni Kenshin#1
1st January 2006, 07:16 PM
localy if find that wipeout has done well but the price of the psp in gerneral has hindered it abit. and piracy of pure seems impossible unless someone has found a way to rip info off a UMD yet.

Sausehuhn
1st January 2006, 08:00 PM
you can read UMDs already..

1. I think I read that on PSPupdates (possible with a normal DVD-drive if I'm right)
2. where should these iso-datas come from if it weren't possible?

Rouni Kenshin#1
1st January 2006, 10:40 PM
Oh! then i must find out how. I want to rip the music off burnout and put it on my ipod.

Sausehuhn
1st January 2006, 10:54 PM
but then you need an extractor as well...

Thruster2097
1st January 2006, 11:14 PM
I want to rip the music off burnout and put it on my ipod.

Answer:
take the headphones out of the ipoo thingie and put them in your playstation portable, put burnout onto the obligatory |EATrax| section and listen away.

Not to make myself sould like a sony fanboy or anything, but I dont like the white thingies and this method does not involve piracy or infringement or any of the other associated legal.

Back to topic, I dont know the exact sales figures, maybe someone else here does. From the stores I looked in, Pure was sold out on the PSP launch and the pre-christmas rush. So unoffically: very good.

Rouni Kenshin#1
2nd January 2006, 12:00 AM
i like my Black thingy because it keeps all my music in one place and my psp doen't fit as well in my pocket. I really bought my psp for the games not the music capability. No piracy involved sice i bought the game. Like riping music off a CD that you bought onto you pc.

Now i think that we should give the thread back and either stop or start a new one.

miufs
2nd January 2006, 09:45 AM
Answer:
From the stores I looked in, Pure was sold out on the PSP launch and the pre-christmas rush. So unoffically: very good.

Glad to hear that!!! :D

Sven
2nd January 2006, 09:03 PM
Wipeout Pure has done pretty well for itself, probably because it was one of about 3 must-have games at the PSP's launch.

kowareta|vojeet
2nd January 2006, 09:23 PM
Wipeout Pure has done pretty well for itself, probably because it was one of about 3 must-have games at the PSP's launch.
For me it was only this title. ;)

Rouni Kenshin#1
2nd January 2006, 11:08 PM
me too i found that pure was the only launch title of true substance past Hot shots golf open tee.(fun to play but not fun to watch)

flying_saucer
3rd January 2006, 07:31 PM
o yes i like the game very much also i think its pretty good i looked up reviews at gamespot and they were also very good :)

Tip for music/psp problem: why not search the trax at the psp write those down u like and download them from your music share program; Bearshare kazaa lite, limewire etc.