PDA

View Full Version : Full Save game for Uk edition of pure

alnuva
31st December 2005, 09:24 AM
Hi
i've finaly got my hands on pure,and have won ascesion tournoment in venom class, so now i'm trying to unlock ascesion in flash class so i can unlock livery mode, but I can't win on even the alpha tournoment,i have been practicing for quite some time now,has anyone got a save for the UK version of pure which has livery mode.

thanks
-alnuva
Remember UK Version!!!.

i also want to keep my current profile name,tell me what files to replace and what not to replace,to keep my profile name,altrus

Sausehuhn
31st December 2005, 09:28 AM
the UK version is the same as the Euro-Version, isn't it?
If it is, I've a 100% savegame (in german, but you can change it in the options).

If you want it I would load it up to my WipEoutZone filespace.

alnuva
31st December 2005, 09:36 AM
Ok i'll try that save game.

Sausehuhn
31st December 2005, 09:45 AM
here it is: click! (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/user_files.php?user_id=715)

eLhabib
31st December 2005, 11:09 AM
alnuva, this might sound schooley, but I suggest you really try to beat the game by yourself first. I know it can seem hard at the beginning, especially to players who are new to the series, but it is definitely doable, and the reward afterward is much greater than downloading a full savegame, which basically cancels out all of the replay value. Plus, if you don't learn this game well enough to beat the tournaments, you won't be playing it much longer anyway, due to a general lack of satisfaction.
It's not THAT hard, so get to it! It's fun!

Hellfire_WZ
31st December 2005, 11:11 AM
You won't be able to keep your profile name by doing this either, the name can only be edited when the save file is created.

Sausehuhn
31st December 2005, 11:28 AM
@ eL

I wrote that into the read me, too.

well... it's in german (because I used the savegame 1st on a german forum) :rolleyes:

alnuva
31st December 2005, 03:50 PM
Thanks Sausehuhn!

the profiles name dos'nt bother me,maxx sounds cool,and i can change the initals.

Thanks!