PDA

View Full Version : Oh no! Evil glitch!

Beren
31st December 2005, 04:55 AM
My production stills from the gold medals aren't showing up anymore! I've got it narrowed down to the vector/delta medal. Every time I look at it and then others all i get are colored screens! Blue or white. This happened to anyone else?

Distrupto
31st December 2005, 07:37 AM
All of them are blue and white? Thats strange. I've never had such a problem before but if there are any designs in that blue and white screen, it might be another one of those graphic pics.:?

Sausehuhn
31st December 2005, 09:36 AM
that's because of the Delta Pack. Download it a new, the new version of the Delta Pack shouldn't have this bug anymore.

Beren
31st December 2005, 05:28 PM
But I just downloaded it 3 days ago! I noticed that its save on the memory stick is misspelled too- delat pack. I'll try it again I suppose. *mumbles to self about loosing 150 medals...*:frown:

Rouni Kenshin#1
31st December 2005, 07:10 PM
losing 150 medels? you should only lose the ones from delta.
or none because you medals are recorded on profile not the pack.

Beren
31st December 2005, 08:50 PM
k,- i didn't know if it would make the profile reset or not. still haven't tried it tho- gimme a few hrs and i'll tell ya how it goes.

Lion
2nd January 2006, 03:50 AM
the bug in the delta pack means that if you look at one of the medals with the missing art then it makes it impossible to view the other medal arts for that session. when you turn your PSP off/on you should be able to see everything again except those delta golds

Beren
2nd January 2006, 08:44 PM
Lion's got it- I haven't figured anything else out. And I dl'd it again and go the same thing.

Sven
2nd January 2006, 09:06 PM
So I wonder when they'll get around to fixing this Delta pack. This problem, and the one with the quake on Khara Decent.

Rouni Kenshin#1
2nd January 2006, 11:10 PM
They will probly get us to redownload it like the game freezing glitch with the gamma thing. But it might be nice if they just put out a patch but only if redownlaoding will cause you to lose you delta medels.

eLhabib
3rd January 2006, 01:20 AM
you won't lose any medals, they are saved in your profile, not in the packs.

Rouni Kenshin#1
3rd January 2006, 01:57 AM
I've been confused about that because i don't quite get how a profile can regester that you have medels for tracks the once you get rid of the origional pack don't exist on you sitck. (how can you have medels for what the psp thinks are non existent tracks?)

Sven
3rd January 2006, 01:25 PM
Why would the PSP care? If you don't have the tracks for the medals, it ignores the data, but doesn't destroy it.

Rouni Kenshin#1
3rd January 2006, 03:45 PM
1- this is all speculation for me
2- when you download the pack a space for the medals is created(correct?) so my question is... does the dissiperience of the pack that created the slots for the medels cause the slots for said medels dissiaper?

eLhabib
4th January 2006, 12:45 PM
a computer doesn't work like your brain does. if you achieve a gold medal on a downloaded track, that data gets saved in your profile. the data is only called upon when you view your gold medal for that track or do a race on it. if you delete the track from your stick, the saved gold for it is simply not called upon, so it just gets ignored, but never deleted.

Rouni Kenshin#1
4th January 2006, 05:36 PM
Ok i assumed that the space in your profile was created by the pack and is kept there as the tracks are kept there by the pack.