PDA

View Full Version : I need help about the downloads

willpd123
28th December 2005, 07:03 PM
When i try to download one of the packs off the psp website or the wipeout pure one it tells me that it could not retive information from server. It then says i might not have the rights to access the file or it may be currently unavaliable. I don't no why this is happening as i have logged in correctly, but i did think that prehaps the server might be really busy as it is only 3 days after christmas. Also just though it might help is that i have a uk psp and i am on the uk psp website www.yourpsp.co.uk. Can some one please help me i really want these downloads.

Rouni Kenshin#1
30th December 2005, 10:25 PM
a few questions

1-are you using a computer with usb or just psp and wi-fi?
2-if comp&usb are you running XP- and then do you have administrator rights?
3-try again after now. On X-mas i tried and it would not load the site so i went back in a few hours and it ran prefectly(got a 512 stck and working on the new packs i did'nt have)

3a-on my advice get the packs form www.wipeoutpure.com. Don't mess with something that's unoffical. but that my advice.

willpd123
31st December 2005, 05:41 PM
I am using a computer with my psp connected by psp. I have XP, i don't know what you mean by administor rights. I just tried again today and it isn't working i do have enough capasity because i have 900mb of free space left. I did just try it on www.wipeoutpure.com just then as well. Do you have any more advice.

Rouni Kenshin#1
31st December 2005, 07:08 PM
so you are connecting to your pc with a cable or with wireless?

and administrator rights depend on each user name on XP some users have administrator rights and can change setting and things that the users that don't have admin rights can do.

Jarel
1st January 2006, 04:33 AM
The same thing happens to me...and I do have admistrative access.

Rouni Kenshin#1
1st January 2006, 07:11 PM
In that case i have no clue what is going on. Sorry i couldn't help.:frown:

username
3rd January 2006, 01:54 PM
i had exactly the same trouble, i have been trying to download the packs since i first got the game (september the 1st) and still had no luck. mine says that it cannot retrive information from server - or - server cannot be found.

if i were you, try to find someone who has all of the packs and ask to copy there data - or - asksomeone to send you the downloaded files throught e-mail or something ( if thats legal )

i cant even do that!

can ANYONE think of whats going wrong here? HHHEEELLLPPP

Mobius
3rd January 2006, 01:55 PM
Who's you internet service provider? I know this is a wird question but its worth a shot...

Rouni Kenshin#1
3rd January 2006, 03:40 PM
he's right you isp could be the problem back when i had aol(absoutly offel line) it would use it's "the best viris protection" and i was ristricted from accessing some websits.

willpd123
3rd January 2006, 05:14 PM
My service provider is wanadoo. If it is legal could someone send me all the european packs.