PDA

View Full Version : Simple questions..

BlackRyn0
2nd December 2005, 01:00 PM
Ok first of all forgive my noobness but i have 2 questions 1. On the game site it shows that there are 2 styles (color schem) of the same craft, how do i change the style?
2. Being that there are new tracks, is there a way to get those into tornament mode or is it only for single player and time trial? If you can how?
Thanks in advance.

Hellfire_WZ
2nd December 2005, 01:05 PM
1. That's the alternate livery, you need to complete a certain tournament to unlock it. Once it's unlocked, press left/right on the craft select screen to togle between them.

2. All new tracks have corresponding tournaments depending on the pack they came from. To unlock the tournament, you first need all the tracks in a specific set. Then complete all those tracks in Single Race to unlock the tournament.

BlackRyn0
2nd December 2005, 01:15 PM
O ok thanks, so each pack has its own torney?

Hellfire_WZ
2nd December 2005, 04:02 PM
Gamma, Delta, Classic 2 and Omega are added once you've acquired all packs of that type. You also get the Descension tourney with the Gamma set as well.

username
2nd December 2005, 04:53 PM
when you change liveries you will se the little box change from empty to full!

Lance
2nd December 2005, 09:34 PM
Charlie, you should really point people with questions like these to your own superb FAQ; then they'd get to find out even more than they asked for. :)

Hellfire_WZ
3rd December 2005, 03:33 PM
Yeah, perhaps you're right. I'm considering writing an FAQ (as in an actual frequently asked questions) to put in the first page of the sticky topic. That way those who are looking for a quick answer to a single question can just look there rather than search the entire guide for one thing.

I don't mind answering these though, I'm used to it on GameFAQs. At least here the same question isn't asked when there's already ten topics on the first page asking the same thing! :)