PDA

View Full Version : Pure records?

Sengir
24th November 2005, 04:49 AM
Hi all.

My first post here & was just wondering why there are no wipeout pure records kept here?

"Wish you were here".

infoxicated
24th November 2005, 08:57 AM
Because I haven't finished the code for it yet.

Sengir
24th November 2005, 09:19 AM
Thanks infoxicated, was just wondering, thanks. When do you expect to have it done by or is there not eta yet?

infoxicated
24th November 2005, 10:06 AM
It will be done before the end of the year. I have high hopes for mid-December, mostly due to the fact our first child will be arriving at any time from that point onwards... so it's a then or never situation. ;)

Sengir
24th November 2005, 10:48 AM
Aah, congratulations. I hope He or She brings you much pleasure!!

Drakkenmensch
24th November 2005, 12:31 PM
Oh, congrats buddy! I'm happy to hear that you two are creating an entirely new Wipeout racer from scratch :D

Lance
24th November 2005, 02:42 PM
congratulations, Rob. i know you're in for a heck of a rollercoaster ride now, but i can tell you from the experience of people i know that there is a special reward in being a father.

Dogg Thang
24th November 2005, 05:57 PM
Wow, that's great news! Congrats!

eLhabib
24th November 2005, 06:19 PM
congrats, rob! weiner or no?:D

Hellfire_WZ
24th November 2005, 07:43 PM
Heh, I was wondering when the baby was due. Looks like a hectic Christmas then! ;)

infoxicated
24th November 2005, 08:08 PM
I have a countdown thing on my website and it's getting ominously low!

35 days and counting from today, if it arrives on schedule. :)

Dominator
24th November 2005, 08:17 PM
Congrats Rob :D guess you'll be doing most of your work at night, what with all those sleepless nights ahead ;)

Asayyeah
25th November 2005, 07:04 PM
Congratulation Rob from me and all the French Free Fly team. After moving to your new house, a great ' present ' is coming soon : that :guitar

*back to topic* 28 tracks ( + 4 for zone mode ;) ) : 5 classes : ouch good luck for coding all that stuff :sonar

Rouni Kenshin#1
25th November 2005, 09:38 PM
well i say congrats for all of us in the US, except Lance who has already posted, with a solute.(hail to the chief in back round):clap

stin
25th November 2005, 10:51 PM
Foxy, Have you got a soon to be wean`s name yet?

stevie ;)

infoxicated
26th November 2005, 01:14 PM
No, we don't. We don't know what sex it is, so that kind of put a damper on coming up with names. I think if we knew what it was going to be we'd have narrowed it down to a few we like.

Distrupto
27th November 2005, 09:41 AM
Congrats, Rob, ur kids gonna be a true AG racing ace.;) Good luck!

Anyway, for the records, we have 3 main versions, with 24, 24 and 28 tracks and 5 speed classes + Zone mode. Once his PSP returns from Japan, we can expect Asayyeah back at the top again.:rolleyes:

Dogg Thang
27th November 2005, 09:45 AM
Can I suggest Optimus Prime if it's a boy and Optimus Primette if it's a girl?

lunar
27th November 2005, 10:54 AM
As the game is the same speed on all versions there would be no need to have seperate tables for them. The whole world could compete on one level playing field - exciting stuff, but still a lot of work. The only reason to make note of version would be for ghost sharing.

Because of the nature of Pure`s handling and gameplay, and because there are no negcons for this game, I very much doubt we would see one or two pilots dominate the tables, though I`m sure the usual suspects ;) would still do very well. There are a lot of very good players who don`t compete on the Wip3out and 2097 tables.

stin
27th November 2005, 06:09 PM
like who?

stevie:)

lunar
27th November 2005, 08:15 PM
there are loads of really good times on the ghost site, and many of those players are members here. Some of those times just can`t be beaten by much, imo. :) I didnt mean anyone`s going to go and beat Al and Arnaud on the older games. That`s never going to happen. Trying to do that is just: :brickwall

stin
27th November 2005, 08:41 PM
Aaaaah right I know what you mean, today I have managed to become a Purist on euro version so you never know my score yet and I have been playing on japs version at the moment.

BTW I did managed to beat some of Arnaud`s scores ;)

stevie:)

kowareta|vojeet
30th October 2006, 12:05 PM
Aah, yes. Finally, I have leisure time to create records for the Wipeout Pure PAL Version. :coffee
And then, I'm going to rock with my :guitar. :rock

rageagainstgeorge
4th November 2006, 12:53 PM
Hi to everyone. Its been a while. Added all of my records (they're the only ones i've got ghosts for).

lunar
4th November 2006, 01:01 PM
Hello George: welcome back. You don`t need to have a ghost to enter a TT time, a time in your profile is proof enough. Some awesome times you entered there :clap

Asayyeah
4th November 2006, 05:39 PM
Hello George :)
As Stephen said great time you did into the pure table.
Let's have a look into our sweet weekly TT challenge : hope you will join it for next week.

DJ Techno
6th November 2006, 11:00 PM
Damn thats good to know...

I've finally gotten a hold and the time to get on the PSP to get up times, experience, and work.

Now the difficult thing i have. Is some reason the system isn't recognizing me to log in and put in my times for all the games....

already put in request to change passwords in stuff.
i'll be up soon.

infoxicated
7th November 2006, 10:28 AM
Remember your record system username and password are different from your forum username and password. PM me your details and I'll check them for you.

Zerow
7th November 2006, 09:56 PM
Pardon for the n00bish question, but do you have to make a second profile/account to post records on the front page tables as opposed to your profile on this forum?

I want to be sure before I make any stupid mistakes, plus I'm eager to start adding some Pure records of mine. :hyper

Task
7th November 2006, 10:32 PM
Yeah, the forum identity you have is completely seperate from the record table identity you need to post your times.

On the main page, under "My WipeoutZone" are the "Log-in" and "Join WipeoutZone" options, those are the ones you need to use to be able to enter your times.

Lance
7th November 2006, 10:56 PM
Considering that the original topic of this thread was the question of why we had no records for Pure, and that we now dO have records for Pure, and that the conversation now seems to be about how to place records in the tables, shouldn't we either change the thread title or close it in favour of a thread focussed exclusively on problems with registry and record posting? One of those already exists, doesn't it?

infoxicated
8th November 2006, 10:28 AM
I magically changed the thread title. :)

Carry on...

Lance
8th November 2006, 04:42 PM
:D

Albus Dumbledore sends his regards for a job well done. :)

rdmx
10th November 2006, 08:42 AM
Wait...
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't he dead?

Lance
10th November 2006, 09:23 PM
Not if I avoid reading too far.

rdmx
10th November 2006, 11:22 PM
Well, seeing as its about magic, he'll probably be resurrected or something...

Lance
12th November 2006, 12:15 AM
I suspect that it's time we got back on the actual subject of the thread. ;)