PDA

View Full Version : WoF with lenticular sleeve for sale

infoxicated
17th November 2005, 12:14 PM
A mate of mine has put his copy of Wipeout Fusion up for sale on ebay - it comes with the limited edition lenticular sleeve. If you're going to own a copy of Wipeout Fusion, this is the one to have. :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8233778282

SMThomas
17th November 2005, 12:36 PM
That looks pretty nice, too bad I owned the normal edition of the game in the first place.

However, regardless of edition type, WipEout Fusion is now rare to find; as for me, I purchased the second-hand version of it in 2003 where there are no full-price versions around in that store.

skipper
17th November 2005, 11:26 PM
If anyone is interested I have a spare copy of the Limited Wipeout Fusion with the lenticular sleeve, and the press disc (PAL version).
I was planning to put it up on eBay, but haven't got around to it yet.
If anyone is interested, send me a PM or email.
Postage from New Zealand to UK / Europe or US will be about NZ$10.
Payment by PayPal will probably be the best payment option.

Mobius
18th November 2005, 05:07 PM
I remeber there was something floating around about the game coming in a limeted edition box which had the typface of the wipeout fusion website...hmm

I might clear mym file on the game and start it again now. :)

bakkufu
18th November 2005, 05:15 PM
skipper - press disk? wasnt aware they did a retail version with one???

what kind of price are you looking for?

skipper
21st November 2005, 12:14 AM
I always understood that only the promo version came with the lenticular (hologram) sleeve, and that all the promo versions came with the press disc.
As far as price goes make an offer. I am not expecting much, the above mentionned eBay copy went for £5.
Note: Both the copies I have, do not have a cover on the DVD case, or instruction booklets, and the game disc is the default blue and silver promo colours rather than the blue and white design of the retail versions. The press disc has been discussed elsewhere in the forums, but in brief it is mostly in game screenshots, with some interesting .doc files on the league, the teams, and the music.

bakkufu
23rd November 2005, 11:25 AM
looking forward to getting my mitts on this - thanks skipper :)

skipper
25th November 2005, 04:21 AM
It is on its way.
I posted it on Thursday 24 November.
The sleeve is very cool...
...pity about the gameplay!

bakkufu
25th November 2005, 07:07 AM
yeah I found that with fusion - looking forward to the press disk though :)

*** EDIT ***

Just got it, thankyou soooooooo much for the extra disk as well!!!!

/me bows :D