PDA

View Full Version : W3O PROMO CD (full game) on ebay

Tomahawk
17th November 2005, 11:57 AM
Does anybody know of a promo version of W3O SE? There seems to be one on ebay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Wipeout-3-Special-Edition-PROMO-PS1-PS2-PAL-TOP_W0QQitemZ8723161270QQcategoryZ18571QQssPageNam eZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've never heard of such a promo cd until today...

eLhabib
17th November 2005, 12:01 PM
as far as I know, this is only a little showcase cd. nothing big. I wouldn't pay more than 10€ for it, and only if you really HAVE TO get everything related to wipEout.

username
9th December 2005, 08:28 PM
i want to get wip3out se is anyone here willing to sell one to me? pm me. i dont like the look of e-bay and i cant find it on sale anywere i live atall!

eLhabib
10th December 2005, 12:39 AM
sorry, but I would only part from my copy of w3oSE for a LARGE sum of money! I had to fight sooo very hard to get it!

Sausehuhn
10th December 2005, 11:33 AM
If you just want the game, you should take a look at amazon, there it is available with DD2 in one pack. It has one manual for both games and also one case. So if you just want the game and you don't care about how the package is looking like this could be the right choice for you!

username
10th December 2005, 09:09 PM
thankyou, i shall take a look.

Medusa
12th December 2008, 09:19 PM
Ohhh, 'tis an old thread!!

Just want to congratulate whoever won the SE promo copy that was recently on Ebay, I'm sure whoever it was is around here!

A very cool and apparently very rare disc to own!

RJ O'Connell
15th December 2008, 06:56 PM
No one's going to tell, unless they can afford to risk having a team of lightly-trained ninjas try and break into their house/flat/apartment/cardboard box to steal it.

Mad-Ice
15th December 2008, 07:14 PM
I did not even know about e-bay at that time. Eventhough I am lucky to have a not for sale promo W3O SE disc for PS1 in my collection. I know I am a happy guy!

Around two months before the official launch date of the game I sent Sony Playstation Netherlands a CD of my band with electronic music, hoping to get a place within the in-game music list. They said they are not the ones who are diciding which songs are going to be on the soundtrack. Together with this reply I recieved this special promo disc. I was so happy and didn't even think about getting my music on the soundtrack anymore. Mmm, maybe I will try for the full PS3 Wipeout again.:lol