PDA

View Full Version : (help) please

flying_saucer
11th November 2005, 05:15 PM
im sorry for telling this story but i know what packs are now. i know that netherland has packs. but i got asian white psp with pure does that make a difference? so which packs should be available for my psp? i already tried dutch packs but not working? comments welcome

saucer,

Jittery-Joe
11th November 2005, 05:16 PM
Games aren't regionalised to a certain version of the psp, only the packs are regionalised to a certain version of the game.

Sausehuhn
11th November 2005, 05:26 PM
you've to use the japanese packs with a japanese game, european packs with a european game and american packs with a american game - but that was discussed so many times now.

flying_saucer
11th November 2005, 05:52 PM
sorry for all of this but i cant find the packs at wipeoutpure.com :( anyway thnx for your help i apreciate that

Sausehuhn
11th November 2005, 06:12 PM
because Japan has it's own site:
http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/wipeout/

If I'm right you can just download the packs via hotspot.

flying_saucer
12th November 2005, 07:02 PM
my eyes :) japanese anybody know how i can download in english ;) because i got it running in english. and im dutch :) too young to learn japanese

Dogg Thang
13th November 2005, 10:08 AM
First thing to do is make sure that the copy of Pure you have is Japanese and not any other Asian region.

If it is Japanese, you'll have to download the packs through the in-game browser so you'll need to find a wi-fi hotspot. The menu selections are in Japanese but there are so few choices that you should have no trouble finding the downloads.

Drakkenmensch
13th November 2005, 11:43 AM
Trying to navigate your way in a japanese menu is part of the fun in owning japanese language games, of course!

And like Dogg mentionned, you might want to check the serial number of you rWipeout UMD. If it starts with UCJS, you're fine, it's a japanese version and will run the japan downloads. If it starts with UCKS (Korean) or UCAS (asian), you're just out of luck :cry:

Distrupto
13th November 2005, 01:12 PM
If u have UCKS, just hold ur horses and wait. The downloads will be rolling down soon, according to Colin Berry. If its UCAS, then join me in no-download land! :cry: Lucky Euro players! :evil: :brickwall :x If its UCJS, then ur in the blue(or red, for Coke :wink: ).

flying_saucer
13th November 2005, 08:23 PM
ucas yep :( awh well *blames sony* i wish it would make no difference :()

Distrupto
14th November 2005, 01:08 PM
Hooray! Finally! Someone joined me in no-downloads land!!! :D Welcome to the Doldrums, flying saucer! Sony is unfair, isn't it? They give Europe the Omega packs as well as eveything US and Jap have got, and give Asia nothing. :evil: :bombhead No wonder the GBA and DS r outselling the PSP where I live, even though there not as capable. :(

flying_saucer
14th November 2005, 08:12 PM
yeah sniff sniff hope there will be a solution soon ;) in the mean time just buy on ebay the europe version? or hax?