PDA

View Full Version : WipeoutZonE Skin?

Mobius
2nd November 2005, 03:13 PM
Wouldnt it be cool if there was a Pure skin which was a WipeoutZonE Skin?

The sites colour scheme would translate very well into one!

Jittery-Joe
2nd November 2005, 04:23 PM
Damn straight!

bakkufu
2nd November 2005, 06:20 PM
I was thinking about this on the way home today - we so need this to be included in the much discussed fan pack - or perhaps a wipeoutzone pack?

Distrupto
3rd November 2005, 06:46 AM
One that works with the Asian version!

Sausehuhn
3rd November 2005, 06:43 PM
Maybe we have some people here at the zone who are able to crack the existing packs so we could make our own?
Sure, we haven't the software to create tracks, but maybe skins or alternative music (?)

Task
3rd November 2005, 09:09 PM
bakkufu: Any "fan pack" that was put together here would probably be a "WipeoutZone pack", wouldn't it? 8 )

Saus: You're thinking about it from the wrong end. Whether or not we can package materials in such a way that a PSP will see it as a WOPure update is irrelevant. The first step is to actually collect a set of materials that could be packaged. Until we've got that, there's no point worrying about whether or not it can get delivered to your PSP.

Disrupto: I imagine if we did make a fan pack, it would either be regionless or encoded for all versions. Much like Saus though, I think you're thinking a wee bit too far down the road. 8 )

bakkufu
3rd November 2005, 09:12 PM
good point task - shows you the combination of lack of sleep, utter devotion to re-doing that ship model and beer has had an effect on my brain!!!

Sausehuhn
4th November 2005, 10:51 AM
but if we would know if it's possible to make these skins (or other ad-ins) we could make skins like we want to, not just WOZ-skins.
I mean, why making skins when there is the possiblity that it couldn't be possible to include them in the game?

... ok... because it's fun...

bakkufu
4th November 2005, 12:06 PM
well whether its possible or not I'm designing one to match my ship.

I PM'd Colin regarding the Gamesradar skin and he kindly replied saying that the marketing bods handle such things. I for one would be really interested in looking into this more, as a Wipeoutzone skin or even Fan TEAM skins, would be brilliant and a good boost for the community we have here :D