PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone and japanese pure thaughts...

wagdog
2nd November 2005, 01:38 PM
First of all, a big hi to everyone ! Have been a long time reader but just found the opportunity to post. I'm Alex From Paris, France and have been a wipeout fan since the day it came out in the glorious month of september 1995... I still remember how I was amazed by the game back then. Speed, true innovation for that time, awesome soundtrack. More than enough to convince me to buy the playstation... :P

Anyway... Having a Japanese PSP and a Japanese copy of pure, I felt recently being sort of - forgotten. Let me explain. The euro pure got all the content from what we have for the jap pure (exclusive content apart) and more with the omega pack. The US pure have all the classic 2 pack now. Ok we have the continue, wire05 and the MARVELOUS coke thing but wait, no new content to look forward ? Still no date for the japanese classic pack 3 and 4, and after getting those two last packs, what do we get ? Anyone has a clue ?

I believe the hype from the japanese pure has vanished when the US and finally the euro came out. I just have the feeling to be left over (No coke thanks... :? ) So does anyone know the future contents of japanese pure ?

ALEX

Drakkenmensch
2nd November 2005, 01:56 PM
Big hello from someone who also owns the japanese version (in addition to the other two ;)), welcome to the zone!

Seems like there's only the completion of classic packs to look forward to in regard to the the JP version, much like the completion of delta for US version.

It's been a wild and crazy ride all summer long!

flying_saucer
8th November 2005, 12:07 PM
dude welcome im dutch and also have japenese pure ;)

Asayyeah
8th November 2005, 12:17 PM
Salut Alex :D

Wellcome to the board fellow citizen. You will find such Wipeout addicted guys&gals in here. All linked by a same passion to the Wipeout universe : that's great

Btw i only have a Pure Pal version : can't answer you then :cry:

username
8th November 2005, 12:19 PM
not realy sure, sorry wagdog.
(btw welcome) :wink:

wagdog
8th November 2005, 12:58 PM
many thanks everyone :P Even if the best of downloadabe contents is behind us now, looking forward to the final classicks 2 packs... But still, it will be awesome if we were able to create our own skins, musics and tracks. I know it's not a very realistic idea (and allready discussed idea) but it will be great though :wink: