PDA

View Full Version : Icaras

Asayyeah
23rd October 2005, 09:47 PM
Pretty cool ship isn'it ? :)

During my unwanted lack of psp :evil: i ve decided to create new videos for SE my 2nd fav Wipeout game ( before Pure's release ) with this damn fast ship 8)

1st step reached tonight : ive recorded ( VHS ) my first 2 races ( classic league phantom)
Talon's reach TT : 17.88 - 16.32 - 16.36 - 16.52 - 15.36 = 1.22.44
Talon's reach SR : 19.16 - 16.72 - 16.60 - 17.00 - 15.56 = 1.25.04

that's a good start, i guess

eLhabib
23rd October 2005, 09:51 PM
man, Arnaud, do you EVER do anything else but play wipEout? :D I wish I had that much time...

keep the movies comin' :wink:

flying_saucer
26th October 2005, 03:37 PM
yeah i like em nice work there assayeah.
those vids rock hehe

Asayyeah
30th October 2005, 10:02 PM
i will stop now my SE vids !! ( just convert the 2 from talon's soon and link them to those from 2097 in my other thread )

Wanna a good reason ?? : Now i can run XL in le Havre ( Y.E.A.H !!! )...and something tells me that a new challenge will start soon with my old great friend : master Al :wink:

Lance
30th October 2005, 11:56 PM
eep!
oh, god. [desperately hopes that Arnaud will only be driving Piranha instead of getting in the Qirex League, but knows this is a vain hope, and that even if he did stick to Piranha, he could still whomp my times with any ship whatever at any time he wants to.]

[collapses]

JABBERJAW
31st October 2005, 12:08 PM
Have my records dissapeared yet? :D

Lance
31st October 2005, 12:38 PM
despite my joke post above, i would prefer that you all would compete only with Qirex in the lower three classes until such time as we have new tables that allow us to post times for multiple ships. it's so much more fun [IMO] to fly Qirex that i'd like to compete with the top pilots for best Qirex times. if they stick to Piranha, that won't happen, and i can't tell what my true skill level is. until those new tables show up, though, we would still have Phantom class in Piranha to show the fastest speeds possible, and therefore the fastest pilots.

Asayyeah
31st October 2005, 03:47 PM
Al : oh no they aren't dissapeared yet: your 2nd update is really awesome with few tracks under 2 min. But you can count me in to chase your records, asap :)
I ve taken to you Phenitia TT + vostok TT + talon's SR ( race time for the 3) and few lap records too ( ahhhh sagarmatha 15.3 , spyl 20.3 !!!! )
I will do an update today into XL tables from the few races ive done during my trip ( in phantom of course)
But you must know that : if you weren't there you could be sure that i won't playing as hard as i can today. We often talk from you when we ( french wipers) meet together : and they all say : " that's crap , Al isn't there to compete with you Arnaud" Can't imagine a XL ilink with you !!

Lance : i am starting tonight to play qirex as you suggested, if you are msn online it could be cool to have an instant report from me, and why not lay your hand on your good old neg and start a small challenge with me ( like we have done last year) ?
( i have also spent few times today experimenting pirahna into lower classes ... 59.9 vector TT race talon's not bad ?? )

I am not sure that the whole bunch of WZwipers will be interested in a new thread into XL forum, but i will create it : just a kind of daily report of my XL progression + comments on the different techniques .

Drakkenmensch
31st October 2005, 03:58 PM
You can count on us being there to devour any information you have to share - anything that could let us fly the way you do!

JABBERJAW
31st October 2005, 04:37 PM
Lance, Iv'e already entered my Xl times with piranha, but I will enter qirex times as soon as the ship select is up. When is that going to happen?

Lance
31st October 2005, 06:35 PM
dunno. that's up to Rob and how much work he has 'on his plate'. but there's nothing to prevent you from entering Qirex times in the lower three classes now, is there? i would love to see what times are really possible with Q. my best Qirex time [Venom TT on TR ] can be lowered by at least .7 seconds because my own best laptimes add up to that improvement, but i'm sure that you and Arnaud, and Mano can lower it even more. all times with standing starts, of course