PDA

View Full Version : download pure game save, includes all gold medals

pvdracer
19th October 2005, 09:20 AM
hi,

here is game save download containing all possible gold medals.
i'm not using it as i want to win everything by myself.
but some people might be having difficulties.
this is as close as you'll get to a cheat in pure at the moment.

happy wipeouting

http://www.psp-vault.com/index.php?name=UpDownload&req=getit&lid=151

Purist
19th October 2005, 09:34 AM
Yea, I never have understood what all this using other folks games saves is all bout?!?! :?

Drakkenmensch
19th October 2005, 11:48 AM
I find no satisfaction in using other people's saves just to say I have all golds.

But your mileage may vary.

username
19th October 2005, 12:48 PM
i agree i dont think that it is good, unless you cant do it yourself, (ofcourse wich i can , i just havent got round to it yet)

eLhabib
19th October 2005, 01:16 PM
As obscene as it may sound, but once I get the euro version of purE, I might even use one of those saves. Seeing as I have already completed the US purE, and all I ever race on now is rapier and phantom, I won't really bother playing through vector and venom golds AGAIN. However, I will need those to unlock the higher classes to be able to host on xlink.
There is no shame in that either IMO, since the euro and US versions are exactly the same gameoplay-wise, so I'm not cheating, since I have done all golds before, and I know I could easily do them again - I just don't see the point of waisting my time in the slower classes.

JABBERJAW
19th October 2005, 06:46 PM
same here. I have all golds for the american and japanese versions and don't want to play all the way through again.

Dominator
20th October 2005, 02:09 AM
"CHEATING" Didn't think that existed in the world of Wipeot 8O

G'Kyl
20th October 2005, 04:01 AM
I'm not quite certain how to take your comment, Dominator, but cheating is when you make _playing_ through a game easier. When you surpass levels you just skip them, that's all.

Ben

Dominator
20th October 2005, 06:22 AM
Nothing personal G'Kyl, but to me every Gold medal should be won the hard or easy way!! Where is the fun or pride in claiming medals won by someone else :blarg

Dogg Thang
20th October 2005, 09:04 AM
Dominator, quite a few of us here have three versions of the game and have got every single medal in at least two versions, as Zoolander pointed out. To not want to go through Vector and Venom a third time can hardly be called cheating.

Drakkenmensch
20th October 2005, 09:20 AM
True, but then you can hardly claim these gold medals as your own if you do resort to someone else's save file. You should remain honest and claim "all golds" only on the versions that you completed yourself.

pvdracer
20th October 2005, 09:32 AM
whats the benefit of owning three regional copies of pure?
thought they were all the same.

you just after additional download content? as in the jap version (coke)

Dogg Thang
20th October 2005, 09:47 AM
Yep although its not just about any bonus content - it was about who would get what first. I got the US version first. JP version got the downloads first and got Delta before anywhere else - that made it worth getting. Euro will have the Omega packs. So, I wanted all three versions.

Drakkenmensch
20th October 2005, 10:01 AM
For me, it's just the sheer satisfaction of knowing I've got all three versions, plain and simple. What can I say? I'm crazy. :dizzy

pvdracer
20th October 2005, 10:10 AM
so i take it psp games aren't region locked, like the umd movies?

Drakkenmensch
20th October 2005, 10:22 AM
The only limitation on the regional game settings is that you can't play WIFI multiplayers with players who have a different version than yours, or use downloadable content meant for another version. My US version will only play multi with US versions and use US download packs, and so on, and so forth, <Aaahnold> and things of that nature. </Aaahnold>