PDA

View Full Version : Downloads so far... (a complete list?)

Purist
12th October 2005, 10:45 PM
:roll: I think I'm relatively up to date but just want to confirm that (until later on today) this is the FULL downloadables list???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/kevs355/downloads.jpg

richchestmat
13th October 2005, 01:14 AM
Classic2 has started to come out in japan as of last week. 1 of 3 or 4
Also apparently a new coke pack is out in the next 12 hours or so

pvdracer
13th October 2005, 06:02 AM
what is EU gamesradar?

Purist
13th October 2005, 06:57 AM
It's a skin :D

aesop
13th October 2005, 07:55 AM
This thread should be pinned and updated regularly.

Purist
13th October 2005, 05:52 PM
Updated to reflect corrections.... ( :evil: yet more needed)

Purist
14th October 2005, 09:33 AM
Can we confirm the above is correct and up to date.... Dogg?

Dogg Thang
14th October 2005, 10:03 AM
Well I think someone said Classic 2 was out today for EU. Other than that, it seems complete. Nice list! Good resource to have for the curious and the completists.

jscinoz
14th October 2005, 11:50 AM
guys i live in australia and i have all the EU packs except gamesradar, where can i get that one?

rageagainstgeorge
14th October 2005, 12:22 PM
You can go here: http://www.yourpsp.co.uk/psp/psp.html#section=download_game_list&locale=en_gb to download it. You'll need to be registered with wipeoutpure.com to download it though.

jscinoz
15th October 2005, 12:03 AM
thank you

EDIT: i cant download the pack i log in and click download and then it says download accepted and has a java applet with a cross in the corner, i am using firefox.

help me please

Jittery-Joe
15th October 2005, 03:58 PM
Dunno if anyone's posted this yet (which is why I'm not starting a new thread), but according to PS2 magazine ad, Omega is out on 11th November...

Purist
15th October 2005, 04:30 PM
Oooooooooooooo, cool! - can't wait :D

jscinoz
15th October 2005, 09:54 PM
can some one help me i cant download the gamesradar pack, i log in and click download and then it says download accepted and has a java applet with a cross in the corner, i am using firefox.

Lance
15th October 2005, 11:27 PM
jscinoz, please do not duplicate your own posts. you already made this same request earlier today. not only that, but it was in this same thread only three posts back. duplicating the post in a single thread or in multiple threads will not increase your chances of getting a reply and is wasteful of the other members' reading time. please consider other members when posting.

captain chickenpants
17th October 2005, 08:14 AM
can some one help me i cant download the gamesradar pack, i log in and click download and then it says download accepted and has a java applet with a cross in the corner, i am using firefox.
Check that you have the latest version of Java (go to www.Java.com to update). Make sure your security settings allow you to run the Java application. Make sure your PSP is connected and set to USB mode.

CC

Distrupto
17th October 2005, 11:43 AM
emmm... I've got almost all downloads here sometime or the other, andd have tried all my MSDs but my WOP doesnt find any downloads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means I get no Tigron, VanUber, Goteki45, Icaras, odd sponsered Al-Vaskei or Quantax, Staten Park, Exostra Run, Ubermall, Sebenco Peak, Odessa Keys, Altima 7, Porta Kora, Vohl Square, Anulpha Pass, Koltiwa, Iridia, Khara Descent and no team skins.

Imagine everyone else on WOZ talking about Icaras and Khara Descent laptimes and u being the only one to not have this stuff. :(

:bombhead

Drakkenmensch
17th October 2005, 12:14 PM
What version of the Wipeout UMD do you have, and what version of the download packs? They are NOT region interchangeable, after all.

EDIT: The thought occurs that depending on where you live, you might have inadvertently purchased the KOREAN version. Check on the back of the box, if it says "Zone 3", it's NOT compatible with ANY currently available download packs.

Distrupto
17th October 2005, 12:34 PM
Yeah, it says Zone 3 alright. So I went to wipeoutpure.com and got the Korean "UCKS" downloads. And in my saved data, it shows up as "corrupted data". :? That means that downloads r pouring in for the other regions but SCE is giving one region corrupted data????

My PSP is a black 1000 with a Region 3 UMD, a Sandisk 512MB MSD and system software version 2.50 for PSP-1000. I get the downloads from wipeoutpure.com or yourpsp.com and restart immediately after disconnecting the USB.

Drakkenmensch
17th October 2005, 12:59 PM
The Korean version is not compatible with either US, Japan or Euro contents. You will have to wait for Korean download content, should it ever be released. I checked out the Korean section of wipeoutpure.com, but there were no downloads available...

Either that or break down and buy an import version. Considering that the Euro version will get an exclusive Omega league, that sounds like your best bet.

Purist
24th October 2005, 04:05 PM
Korean ey??? does that have different box art? as something of a completist, is it worth getting at all?

Oh yea, and the list has been updated! :D

Purist
30th October 2005, 03:24 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/kevs355/downloads.jpg 8)

Hacker X
1st November 2005, 04:04 PM
^^^^Time to update again. Delta Pack US is now live at Wipeout Pure.com. WOOOO! :D

Distrupto
2nd November 2005, 08:44 AM
And the :evil: Omega :evil: pack is up!

Purist
2nd November 2005, 11:31 AM
Will do, soon as I get home guys :oops:

sgtgeorgecarter
2nd November 2005, 03:50 PM
thank you

EDIT: i cant download the pack i log in and click download and then it says download accepted and has a java applet with a cross in the corner, i am using firefox.

help me please

The X means the applet failed. Try it on IE (sadly) and check to make sure you have the latest java for your OS.

http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Drakkenmensch
2nd November 2005, 03:57 PM
I'm running Firefox 1.06 and ran into no problem whatsoever. I was even able to download the Omega pack through the applet after updating my profile info with PSP serial number.

Purist
2nd November 2005, 05:10 PM
Sorry bout the delay... be sure to let me know of any errors or differences!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/kevs355/packs1.jpg

Distrupto
3rd November 2005, 06:44 AM
Seems thats it for Euro.

20 ships, 28 tracks. Lucky them! :cry:

US has 14 ships and 22 tracks and a Stealth thingy. :|

Jap has 14 ships, 22 tracks and 5 Coke-cans. :lol:

Korea has 10 ships and 12 tracks so far.

Asia has 10 ships and 12 tracks forever.

Russia, "Northern Countries" and other places so far r at the same point Korea is at.

Sausehuhn
3rd November 2005, 07:10 PM
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2959

... this should also be added

sgtgeorgecarter
3rd November 2005, 08:30 PM
I wouldn't mind some of my 80's HK Pop tracks to drive to...

Purist
4th November 2005, 09:41 AM
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2959

... this should also be added

Wow, even more downloads, this is awsome! thanks Sausehuhn although I was aware of both the site and event I wasn’t aware that there was downloadable and ‘usable within game’ tunes available. This has been kept well hidden!

Anyways, consider it added and thanks again for the intel!

For those unaware the track list is as follows...

Sway - 'Slo' Downn'
Ironik ft. Yazmin & Tinie Tempah - 'Listen to the Vibe'
Bruza - 'In the Endz'

EU 'purE urban' 7.2mb

Purist
4th November 2005, 11:52 AM
UP TO DATE
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/kevs355/ALLATMO.jpg

Sausehuhn
11th November 2005, 06:40 PM
Noticed there is also a WipEout Pure Festival skin out and an offical main menu background called "Feisar Rising" (that shows an AG-5Y5 instead of Feisar btw...)
Those should be added as well.

Ckeck out the last two pages of the Pure download section at www.yourpsp.com

Distrupto
12th November 2005, 07:42 AM
Is the Festival Skin the thing called "Undefined data"? And wen u download the wallpaper, "Feisar Rising", in the download service, its written as "Feysar Rising".

Drakkenmensch
12th November 2005, 12:03 PM
JP Classic 2 and 3 are now available :D

Purist
12th November 2005, 02:03 PM
I'll have to update these Monday when I have a hotspot connection... as for the skin.... where???

Distrupto
12th November 2005, 02:42 PM
The skin is there, but it seems to not be downloadable. Last time I saw it, it had an error in downloading and on yourpsp.com, it was called "Undefined data". :? Something must be wrong.

Purist
12th November 2005, 05:00 PM
Da daaaaa!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/kevs355/downloadsnstuff.jpg

Distrupto
13th November 2005, 04:53 AM
It's over for Japan. There r already three Classic2 packs and Coke is done with its advertising scheme, unless, out of nowhere, they pull another morbid creation out of their bag. :blarg JP and PAL r done with, US has one pack left. Looks like the FX-300 is settling down now. However, Korea hasnt started yet, and it still has its whole load of downloads left to come.

skipper
13th November 2005, 06:52 AM
I read somewhere about Classic Pack 4 being relased in Japan on the 9th of December.
Sorry can't remember the source.
Also Coke has not finished its downloads yet either.
There is another course and another menu design to come.
http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/wipeout/coke.html
Translate using:
http://babelfish.altavista.com

Distrupto
13th November 2005, 08:23 AM
Then we shall wait. I doubt the chances though, nobody else gets this. It might be a music pack and if not, wat will it contain? :?:

Edito: :radar Looking on www.playstation.jp/scej/title/wipeout/download.html , I just saw that a Classic2 4 pack will come out, but wat is it? Most likely its a music pack containing Canada, Cairodrome, Messij and Operatique.

Edit again: The JP Classic2 3 was actually the music pack, 4 will have Vohl Square, Icaras and Icaras' skin. :wink:

skipper
26th November 2005, 02:04 AM
Next Coke download is out.
Menu Graphic 5 and Special Course 2

eLhabib
26th November 2005, 02:37 AM
:turd

burn the 'designer'

Mobius
26th November 2005, 09:29 AM
That looks like it's become F-zero, well done cocke, you've done it again...

Sausehuhn
26th November 2005, 10:03 AM
I wonder if there will be a pack that includes a coke-design of the HUD... maybe a small crown cap for the shield or a bottle for the turbo... that would fit into the whole coke-design - I would like it :)

Distrupto
26th November 2005, 10:54 AM
Naaaaawww. Then it wouldnt be WipEout PurE, it would be WipEout Coca-Cola.
The pic of wat it looks like flying the Coke bottle ship is horrrendous. The only advantage is the rear having a round shape makes it look like a target marker.;) The new track is even worse than the old one.:o

Dominator
28th November 2005, 03:28 AM
Thank god i don't have the jap version and it's ****ed up Coke downloads :turd
The name Coca-Cola doesn't deserve to, and should never have been, associated with our beloved wipEout, same goes for the Puma branding on Euro Delta pack, though looks nothing like as bad as the Coke packs :o
I can only hope the next wipEout will be more like it's original counterparts, less corporate bullshit, please :)

Rouni Kenshin#1
28th November 2005, 10:07 PM
Wow 0_o, all that corprate stuff on the other two versions, and i was irriatated that they had content that we didn't and we didn't have something that they didn't. Maby i should be glad that i dont have the Jap or Euro versions.

username
30th November 2005, 08:39 PM
does anyone know where i can find a good cyber cafe with a wireless access point in and it has to be in england (weymouth town)

bakkufu
30th November 2005, 08:45 PM
dunno but someone tell me where the guy who did the coke downloads lives so I can crash some kind of bus into him please. I dont even own jap pure and I want to stab my eyes out with biros in shock and disbelief....

username
30th November 2005, 08:51 PM
if i knew where he (or she for all we know...) was i would tell you with pride and support you all the way! (apart from the stabbing of the eyes! lol)

Kusanagi77
2nd December 2005, 05:01 PM
Can anyone tell me if the Cola-Cola downloads will be made available for the US & European versions of the game as I have seen shots of them & they look sweet (Excuse the pun!!!!)

Also a mate of mine recons that because I got a import copy of the game from the US it might not allow you to play wireless games with people who have european copies of the game. I was wonderin about this as there is no regional locking on games. It would be a bit retarded if this is true seeing as you are supposed to be able to play imports from any countrie on you PSP without chipping it, so why stop you playing wi-fi games with other people just because your game is an American version & there's is a European/Japanese version of the game.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! why cant they just keep things simple??? LOL

Lance
2nd December 2005, 09:06 PM
you must have the same version of the game to play on wi-fi. this has been covered in much earlier threads. i suggest you read ''Hellfire's'' complete FAQ for Pure:
>
*db.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/file/wipeout_pure_b.txt
(link must be copied & pasted minus the * at the front as direct linking is blocked)
>

guillaume
9th December 2005, 09:14 AM
Hi everyone.

Another in-game ad for your eu version of wipEout purE:
http://www.scifitv.fr/psp/ (bottom of the page)

This is only yet another version of the Khara Descent track, branded with the Sci-Fi new TV channel design, as well as a new skin.

So it's just worth ten medals more.

Btw, I can't get any pics after getting the gold medals, does anyone get them or were they too lazy to create any?

Drakkenmensch
9th December 2005, 11:13 AM
Oh yes, this is exactly what people want - TWO iterations of the Khara Descent Flash Time Trial to overcome in order to get all gold medals ;)

Sausehuhn
9th December 2005, 05:37 PM
wouldn't it be cool if the list woudn't be just a image but a real list with links to the different downloads (especially because there're a few you can't find on the "normal" pages)?

... btw: looks a bit stupid to me that Sony is giving away tracks as advertisments for different firms. One per country is ok IMO (even when I don't like it) - but one and the same track in 1000 different versions looks like Sony really just want to make profit and they don't give a damn about how it looks like for the consumers...

Lance
9th December 2005, 06:41 PM
well, of course. what else would the goal of a commercial corporation be?

Dominator
14th December 2005, 09:07 PM
Btw, I can't get any pics after getting the gold medals, does anyone get them or were they too lazy to create any?
There was a problem with the original Delta Pack, it has now been rectified meaning you will have to download the Pack again, you will not lose any gold medals already obtained and the artwork/pics will now work for you :)

guillaume
15th December 2005, 12:21 PM
I wish!

I downloaded the us delta packs once again 10 minutes ago, and I still can't see the tournament artworks (but they work fine on the eu wipeout).

I downloaded the sci-fi pack a second time as well, and I still can't see any artwork.

boo hoo me :D

Anyone, any idea?

Dominator
15th December 2005, 08:20 PM
Can't speak for the U.S. version as i only have the euro version & as i said, after re-downloadind the Delta Pack all was ok.
Sorry i can't help dude :)

Sausehuhn
17th December 2005, 06:49 PM
three new music packs for WipEout Pure at yourpsp.com, named A7-, Oblivion- and Voice of Cod-Music Pack.

Lion
17th December 2005, 07:57 PM
they are only on the UK site apparently. not on US or NZ versions... though my NZ login seems to work for the UK site too :P

downloading/installing now

wow... different.
guitar rock heavy on lyrics in the A7 pack... remains to be seen whether this "works" in pure or not
the oblivion and voice of cod packs really work (for me) though :)

later:
Oblivion and VoC packs are excellent additions. I've turned off most of the A7 pack though because it's just weird listening to that while playing any form of wipeout

SMThomas
20th December 2005, 12:33 PM
three new music packs for WipEout Pure at yourpsp.com, named A7-, Oblivion- and Voice of Cod-Music Pack.

And so they are! Well as i'm getting a PSP (giga pack) for christmas and hoping that I can get WipEout Pure as well, i'll be looking forward to checking out those and see if it's rocks like yeah!

Well, more packs for the list of downloads, any more?

username
21st December 2005, 11:57 AM
hi guys, i know that you are not allowed to share down-loaded content on this site. however is it legal for someone to send it to me? i have been thinking that it should be ok as i own the game???

(note): DO NOT SEND ME ANYTHING YET ICASE IT IS ILLEGAL OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ! ! !

Lion
21st December 2005, 06:28 PM
why can't you download it yourself?

username
21st December 2005, 08:49 PM
well, for some reason when i click on down-load it keeps on saying: download failed. (i have got java installed and running, got enougth free space on my memory stick, usb mode activated, got 2meg broad-band). i couldnt get my router working cuz my mate didnt give me the instructions for it or the software cd.
that pretty much explains it i think! lol

also, i heard rumors that there is going to be a red bull download for jap psp's (i wish it could come out for euro psp)

Lion
21st December 2005, 10:55 PM
out of curiosity, have you tried it with any alternative browsers? you'd likely have to reinstall java after installing the browser.

also sometimes java installs go bad. for quite a while there the pure website rebooted my PC when I tried to use the downloader. complete removal and reinstall of java resolved it

Lance
21st December 2005, 11:05 PM
there have also been certain versions of Java that do not interact well with certain versions of browsers. this is unlikely to be the problem, but is a definite possibility

username
22nd December 2005, 09:53 AM
i have got the latest version of java, and i have tried downloading it through the official pure site and the www.yourpsp.com site as well! (also i have not been trying to download american packs for my euro game and euro psp.

what the hell am i doing wrong? lol!

username
22nd December 2005, 12:40 PM
there have also been certain versions of Java that do not interact well with certain versions of browsers. this is unlikely to be the problem, but is a definite possibility

what version of java do you have installed then? is there any chance that i can get hold of it or not?

xEik
22nd December 2005, 02:17 PM
My best advice, in case you have more than one version of Java installed in your computer, is: uninstall all of them and then download and install the latest version from java.com.
Having multiple versions of Java installed at the same time is a usual source of problems.

Lance
22nd December 2005, 03:44 PM
username, i no longer have Java installed at all. i never used it for anything, soooo..
when one is on dial-up, Java is almost useless, though not as useless as Flash.

username
22nd December 2005, 04:23 PM
thankyou guys, i will give that a try. anyway i will not keep talking about this here as it is off-topic! lol

Purist
22nd March 2006, 06:04 PM
Hey fellow Purers, hope you didn't miss me too much (hey Lance!) I know it's been a while but I was just wondering whats been happening in the world of Pure recently and if there have been many downloads since my last post (below). If there are (and I know there will probably be loads) I'd much appriciate an insight/full list form the folk in 'the know'... thanks in advance guys.

I know something about a music pack containing some tunes named - 'A7', 'Oblivion' and 'Voice of Cod'??? and a 'sci-fi channel' track? Is my info wildly out of date?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/kevs355/downloadsnstuff.jpg

Piranha5p33d5
28th March 2006, 10:28 AM
You are indeed correct.

The A7 Music, Oblivion and Voice of Cod Music Packs can be downloaded at any participating European WipeEoutPure .Com's Music Packages section.

There is also talk of a new craft pack release for the US version of WP'.

Related thread can be found here: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3095

You're doing a fantastic job of chronicling these releases, might I add. It would be interesting if we could somehow store ALL packs from all regions in a central location so the data may remain intact forever.

Konem
31st March 2006, 11:15 AM
where to find those "pure urban" downloads, and what are they? tracks, I think looking at the mb-sizes. wipeoutpure.com (eu) does not have them. so, when, what, where?

Sausehuhn
31st March 2006, 03:43 PM
hey, welcome back Konem :)
Something new in terms of your 3D-project?

You can find the music packs just by using the search function, enter "music packs" and click on the right thread. That is not really that complectated^^
Rob fixed the search function, so it works very well now (better than I do :P).

Piranha5p33d5
7th April 2006, 12:51 PM
Or you can just click here (http://psp-pureurban.com/intro.php). Note that there are Urban Packs from all over the world on that site.

Purist
7th April 2006, 01:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/kevs355/dls.jpg

For those beedy eyed amongst you… plllllease tell me if I’ve made any glaring omissions?!? Thanks in advance kids

Colin?!?!

eLhabib
7th April 2006, 03:43 PM
under 'american downloads' you are missing the 'secret' SOCOM- and JAK&DAXTER- packs.

Purist
7th April 2006, 06:15 PM
eLhabib you are a gent sir...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/kevs355/DLsall.jpg

eLhabib
7th April 2006, 10:08 PM
glad to be of service :)

Lion
7th April 2006, 10:36 PM
just a small error correction, socom ftb was not 153mb, maybe that should be kb?
same goes for jak racing

Purist
8th April 2006, 09:30 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/kevs355/finailly.jpg

Phew! - just in case... are the 'coke' ones correct?

stin
8th April 2006, 11:26 AM
Thre is also a SC-FI packs on euro version with ten addional tracks plus skins.

stevie;)

Mobius
8th April 2006, 11:40 AM
TEN?!?!?!?!?!?

You dont mean medals do you?

Oh the omega pack 1 was tracks and skins, the second was the ships...sorry. :)

Lion
8th April 2006, 02:10 PM
coca cola 4 you have a 380Mb ship there, that looks like the mb/kb typo again
why are you storing this as images rather than simply text?

Purist
8th April 2006, 06:00 PM
Have to post em' as a JPEG Lion as the boards this forum now uses (as opposed to the previous) won't allow me to set em out how I wish (fonts small enough, colour etc) and partly so no-one will nick all my hard done research/text ;)

Made those few ammendments (thanks again guys) but anyone have more specific details on this 'sci-fi' pack, where obtained on yourpsp.com (if indeed it is, through what country etc.) and a size? - thanks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/kevs355/DDDDLLLL.jpg

stin
8th April 2006, 07:49 PM
TEN?!?!?!?!?!?

You dont mean medals do you?

Yes ten gold medals.

stevie:dizzy

Renegäde
8th April 2006, 07:54 PM
Ok the sci-fi track is on the french yourpsp.com annnnd is 2.27mb. Just downloading it now.

Edit: Ugh its just Khara Descent with Sci-fi hashed over the billboards..... The skin is kinda smart though.

Lion
9th April 2006, 02:50 AM
sorry to expose all your research Purist, but I have turned it into text so it can be searched later:

pack ships tracks skins music liveries size

European
Gamma X X X 13.1mb
Delta X X X 11.4mb
GamesRadar X 104kb
Classic 1 X X X 5.8mb
Classic Music 1 X 5.2mb
Classic 2 X X X 8.5mb
Classic Music 2 X 5.1mb
Omega 1 X X 15.9mb
Omega 2 X 243kb
Pure Urban English X 7.2mb
Pure Urban German X 7.3mb
Pure Urban Italian X 7.1mb
Pure Urban French X 6.9mb
Pure Urban Benelux X 7.2mb
Pure Urban Spanish X 7.3mb
A7 music pack X 10.7mb
Oblivian music pack X 7.4mb
Voice of Cod music pack X 4.9mb
SciFi pack X X 2.27mb

American
Gamma 1 X X X 3.5mb
Gamma 2 X X X 8.8mb
Gamma 3 X X X 5.8mb
Classic 1 X X X 9.6mb
Classic 2 X X X 8.9mb
Classic 3 X X X 10.9mb
Delta 1 X X X 7.2mb
Delta 2 X X X 7.3mb
Secret/Daxter X X 149kb
Secret/Jak X X 146kb
Secret/Socom 3 X X 151kb
Secret/Socom FTB X X 153kb

Japanese
Gamma 1 X X X 3.5mb
Gamma 2 X X X 4.8mb
Gamma 3 X X X 9.8mb
Delta 1 X X X 7.2mb
Delta 2 X X X 7.3mb
Continue X X X 5.3mb
Wire 05 X X X 7.8mb
Coca Cola 1 X 80kb
Coca Cola 2 X 160kb
Coca Cola 3 X X 3.7mb
Coca Cola 4 X 380kb
Coca Cola 5 X 98kb
Classic 1 X X X 9.5mb
Classic 2 X X X 3.4mb
Classic 3 X X X 9.8mb

Purist
10th April 2006, 07:03 AM
All good!

Wow, you obviously know your way around html code Lion.

So, we're pretty much up to date now I reckon? unless anyone else want to chip in?

Lion
10th April 2006, 07:09 PM
I know my way around html a little, but that's a bbcode thing that most boards support. If you put text between [ code ] tags (without the spaces) then it retains all the whitespace formatting and makes it a fixed-width font

Zerow
18th April 2006, 08:12 PM
Great to see a concise list of all the downloads for EU/USA/Japan versions of Pure. I'm thinking of importing the U.S. and/or Japanese versions soon so I can check out the unique downloads for those relevant regions.

Lance
18th April 2006, 08:58 PM
make sure it's the Japan version, and not an asian/korean version.

Zerow
18th April 2006, 09:30 PM
Yeah, I gotta be careful about that, as the Japanese downloads will only work with the Japanese version of the game and so forth.

Lance
19th April 2006, 04:33 AM
i meant that the Asian or Korean or whatever it is version has no available downloads at all. should have said that before. sorry.

Zerow
19th April 2006, 06:52 PM
I better be doubly careful, in that case. Thanks for that Lance.

Purist
15th September 2006, 12:39 PM
Hey all, long time no see... so, nothing new as far as downloadable content?

Riccardo Raccis
15th September 2006, 02:31 PM
Tried to download the Sci-Fi pack but it sez I cannot do that cause it's not in my language (Italian). What the?

Zerow
15th September 2006, 10:38 PM
Last time I checked yourpsp.com, I couldn't download the Sci-Fi pack at all anymore, not even if I changed the language to French.

I vaguely remember taking a look at the French version of wipeoutpure.com as well, but couldn't find it there either.

Riccardo Raccis
15th September 2006, 11:32 PM
Aye, me too, did all of that. That's a pity.

guillaume
16th September 2006, 03:22 AM
Here you go, it's on the french sci-fi tv channel website, at the end of this page:
http://www.scifitv.fr/psp/
hope you won't be disappointed though, there's nothing 'new' in there :)

if by any chance you're able to unlock any artwork with this pack, please tell me!

Zerow
16th September 2006, 10:33 PM
Thanks for that! :)

I know that the 'new' track is in fact nothing new, but I've heard that the new skin is pretty smart.

exarkann
18th September 2006, 01:10 PM
i hate how america got hosed. you europeans got it nice... lol i guess there arnt as many pure fans here in the states.

Captain Q
20th September 2006, 11:41 AM
It's not like there's any good reason for developers to neglect one region and give goodies to the other, but in 90% of the cases it's the PAL gamers who end up with less content. The best stuff is usually for Japan.

Sausehuhn
24th September 2006, 10:08 AM
SL just confirmed that there will be no more new downloads after October.

Riccardo Raccis
24th September 2006, 04:46 PM
Where does it say that? Does that mean some final download in October?

... does that mean something coming soon?

Zerow
24th September 2006, 07:56 PM
There haven't been any new downloads for ages.

SL might as well have made this confirmation sooner!

Aka-sho
17th February 2007, 04:21 PM
Wipeout Pure expansion packs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wipeout_Pure_expansion_packs

I am looking for the festival pack on the web. However, it is not found.
Where do you get this file?

I want this file very much, thank you :)

p.s.

I made a music pack from Euro WipEout Pure MusicMixer. (Now MusicMixer doesn't work :()

COME SHOT - Exit 15 (Full length no edit)
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/7230/wipeout/items/UCES00001DMSCSLOT1.zip

About "Exit 15"
http://www.yourpsp.ie/psp/psp.html#id=exit_15&locale=en_ie&section=whatshappening_news_detail

We love wipEout forever :) Aka-sho

Lance
18th February 2007, 12:34 PM
Yes, we do!!

Thank you for being the number one fan in Japan.

alterego
23rd February 2007, 10:00 AM
Hi All.

I have collected in two zip all packs for the Euro and USA versions of Pure.

you download it here:

Euro (90mb) (http://www.rigaweb.it/materiali/wipeout/euro.zip)
USA (60mb) (http://www.rigaweb.it/materiali/wipeout/usa.zip)

it can be useful?

Read You Soon
CdRom

Mad-Ice
23rd February 2007, 01:30 PM
Thanks Alterego

USA version just came in, so I will be downloading soon. :pc

Mad-Ice
4th March 2007, 08:36 AM
Again thanks Alterego,

I have successfully downloaded all the USA packs and it is working. Yihaa :cowboy :banzai

alterego
7th March 2007, 08:50 AM
Hi Mad-Ice, hi all.

Again thanks Alterego,

I have successfully downloaded all the USA packs and it is working. Yihaa :cowboy :banzai

....good!

I reach 120 gold in usa version ATM for Dam's convention i hope to complete the game version (hope! ;) )

do you use the secret ships? :D

Read You soon
CdRom

Dogg Thang
4th April 2007, 08:19 PM
Quick question - was there ever a Puma-free Delta pack released for the EU version?

guillaume
4th April 2007, 10:01 PM
Quick answer: no :frown:

ZenDJiNN
3rd August 2007, 03:11 PM
I don't mean "How" as in the Native American greeting... :) but "How" does one apply the expansion packs? I've done some searching & can't seem to find any info. I've also put the Omega pack into the Saved Game Data folder of the PSP in the hope that it will work but nothing as of yet.

Any pointers would be much appreciated..... I'm learning as fast as i can & there's a lot to take in! :)

alterego
3rd August 2007, 03:23 PM
Hi All.

Omega pack work well only with Euro version of Pure.

If you own the US version Omega Pack don't work...sorry :(

Read You soon
CdRom

Flashback Jack
3rd August 2007, 03:28 PM
I don't mean "How" as in the Native American greeting... :) but "How" does one apply the expansion packs?

You had it. Unzip the packs and place the UCU (American) or UCE (European) folders into the SAVEDATA folder on your memory stick. Nothing further need be done from that point.

- F

ZenDJiNN
3rd August 2007, 04:19 PM
You had it. Unzip the packs and place the UCU (American) or UCE (European) folders into the SAVEDATA folder on your memory stick. Nothing further need be done from that point.

- F

Hmmm, i did that with the Omega pack and can't see anything that's different. No worries, i've got some of the others here so i'll give them a try and see what happens. Thanks for your help Flashback Jack. :)

ZenDJiNN
4th August 2007, 03:03 AM
I must be missing something here, because i have put the packs into the SAVEDATA folder on the PSP, but nowhere can i find the option to choose anything different from what i already have available. Do they have to be unlocked at certain levels or am i doing something wrong? :) (Probably the latter .... i hope!) :)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Task
4th August 2007, 06:25 AM
At a guess, I would say that you're doing something terribly wrong: Owning the Korean version of the game.

Hard to say for sure though, since I don't know where you got your copy of the game. 8 )

ZenDJiNN
4th August 2007, 09:22 AM
At a guess, I would say that you're doing something terribly wrong: Owning the Korean version of the game.

Hard to say for sure though, since I don't know where you got your copy of the game. 8 )

It could well be that, as the PSP came as a whole package & i got the game with it (That's the main reason why i bought this particular unit, because it was advertised with Wipeout).

Anyway, i have a very good friend who has a European version of Wipeout who never plays it, and he has kindly offered to let me have it, so maybe that will make a difference. I should know in a week or so.

zargz
4th August 2007, 10:31 AM
it would be easyer to help you if you fill in yor Location in your Additional Information
so we don't have to second guess where you are from
goes for all the newbeez!

ZenDJiNN
4th August 2007, 04:02 PM
it would be easyer to help you if you fill in yor Location in your Additional Information
so we don't have to second guess where you are from
goes for all the newbeez!

Ooops, good idea. :redface: :)

I'm from the UK but i'm currently living in France a lot of the time (Which is where i am now) :)

I shall go & check out the additional info now.....

Asayyeah
9th August 2007, 11:23 PM
which part of France if i am not too curious?
Btw belayed wellcome on board fellow half citizen ;)