PDA

View Full Version : So, is that it for us yankees?

Megatron42
10th October 2005, 10:51 PM
I finally medaled the last of Classic 2 last night and got to thinking: is that the last of the U.S. downloads? I've been playing the game for many months now and feel that I've gotten a good run out of it, all of which has been exhilarating. But I can't help but to wonder if that's the end of what we get. Anyone have more than speculation or am I just not searching threads closely enough?

P.S.: Buying PAL or JAP is not an option I'm considering; I'll leave that sort of practice for the true hooligans :wink:

P.P.S.: What ever happened to that whole music generator thing?

Rouni Kenshin#1
10th October 2005, 11:05 PM
Um, i don't think that that is the end because back in the day we were talking about like 3 and somthing medels whithout the region downloads.

But! i could be wrong.

Drakkenmensch
10th October 2005, 11:11 PM
Aaaah, but gentlemen, you forget the DELTA packs! The US version WILL get those!

Megatron42
10th October 2005, 11:58 PM
Oh we will?! For some reason I thought those weren't coming to U.S. Thanks for this! Something else to look forward to :guitarist

Seek100
11th October 2005, 12:11 AM
No it's just the Omega pack you're not getting, Delta is part of the universal content that everyone gets, and you lucky souls in the US have the added bonus of not getting the Puma teams or billboards forced on you with the Delta pack.

Megatron42
11th October 2005, 12:52 AM
I say again: :guitarist

So I guess we'll know about what's in the US delta when we get closer? I see from the official site that the PAL delta fills out the Pure team skins and has 4 tracks, so no puma means those "two new ships" won't be there? Or are those the same as two of the Pure crafts and that's what all that "rebranded" talk was about?

Seek100
11th October 2005, 01:25 AM
No those ships are just for Puma, the first one was the same as the Coca-Cola ship from the Japanese branded d/ls and the second one looks strikingly similar to the 2097 Qirex but with noticeable differences. They are not retextures of actual teams, they only exist in branded form. Basically the US Delta, if it remains unbranded will feature the 4 tracks, the 4 skins for AG-5Y5, Assegai, Harimau and Triakis and that's it, the 2 Puma skins and craft won't be there unless a last minute change occurs, you never know you might end up with an even more obnoxious sponsor. :roll: