PDA

View Full Version : Omega Pack exact details (PAL only)

randomperson1
7th October 2005, 05:01 PM
to be released Nov. 11th, with the following contents:
4 tracks
4 ships
4 skins
(one of each from each artist)

P.S. the classic pack 2 has been moved to the 14th Oct.

Jittery-Joe
7th October 2005, 05:03 PM
Any actual names yet? 'Cause I don't wan't to be seeing foru more Puma-esque teams agin. *shudders*

eLhabib
7th October 2005, 05:03 PM
oh damn! looks like I will really have to get the euro version now...

lunar
7th October 2005, 05:13 PM
you`ve done bloody well to hold out this long. I lasted a week. These tracks should be ideal for those really late night races when we`re all on the verge of hallucinations from excessive racing. :wink:

I`m assuming these new ships are not going to be "real" wipeout team ships, and so I hope they won`t be joining the line-up in the rest of the game. Though I`m very excited about the tracks, and very grateful for them, more is less in some cases, as we`ve seen with the Puma "vessels"......

Sausehuhn
7th October 2005, 05:26 PM
it's a shame, that the 4 ships won't be the NX1000, Xios, G-Tech and EG.r :roll:

I'm still hoping for an aditional pack, that features no tracks, just these ships and things like custom leagues, new skins (especially for the Gamma ships), volume changing in the pause menu, differnt colored trails (maybe selectable) and so on...

Sven
7th October 2005, 05:43 PM
And still no sign of any American exclusive pack at all, or even an eventual port of the Omegas.

*SIGH*

At least we've still got Delta to come.

kaiotheforsaken
7th October 2005, 06:38 PM
yeah it really is a shame, i'd love to see omega come stateside. oh well guess i'll import or try and hold my breath until they bring it here lol. but congrats to PAL users, sounds like its gonna be a really nice pack even from what little we know.

G0rT
8th October 2005, 05:23 PM
Sven, does Delta really come out for the US version?!? If so I had no idea, and if not I have misread your post.

Sven
8th October 2005, 06:54 PM
Well, last I heard it was coming out for North America...I'm pretty sure their initial announcements about the downloads was that there would be Gamma, Delta, and Classic 2 packs. I haven't heard anything to correct that since then.

And if there aren't any North American Deltas, that makes two sets of downloads unavailable in North America, which is just unreasonable.

Dogg Thang
9th October 2005, 11:32 AM
I'm pretty certain that the US is getting the Delta packs.

Choad
14th October 2005, 12:36 PM
will the omega pack be corporate branded? i hope not.

i absolutely positively refuse to download any of that crap and risk spoiling my lovely lovely pure ummm... pure.... :D

hello to this board by the way, my first post :)

Sausehuhn
14th October 2005, 12:43 PM
welcome to the forums, Choad! :)

Drakkenmensch
14th October 2005, 01:18 PM
Since JApan has also received the Delta, it would make no sense for the US version to not have it as well.

HOG
14th October 2005, 04:40 PM
So let me get this right,

If you own a Japanese copy of Wipeout Pure you can only download the packs avaliable in Japan?

Likewise for the US & European versions?

If I wanted to get hold of the Euro packs I would naturally need to purchase the Euro version of the game then right?????

The download wouldn't upload into the game if I had the Euro download but a US version of Pure. Is that right?

Cheers Guys,

infoxicated
14th October 2005, 04:41 PM
Yes. That's correct. For the bazillionth time.

Drakkenmensch
14th October 2005, 08:24 PM
Jeebus, it's not really such a HARD concept to grasp, now IS IT???

Lance
14th October 2005, 09:59 PM
new member could possibly be allowed a little slack. not much. but a little. :)

[yes. i confess. i have jumped on newbies, too. *is attempting to reform*]

Purist
14th October 2005, 11:56 PM
So let me get this right,

If you own a Japanese copy of Wipeout Pure you can only download the packs avaliable in Japan?

Likewise for the US & European versions?

If I wanted to get hold of the Euro packs I would naturally need to purchase the Euro version of the game then right?????

The download wouldn't upload into the game if I had the Euro download but a US version of Pure. Is that right?

Cheers Guys,

See here http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2856

HOG
14th October 2005, 11:59 PM
Maybe I should keep questions to myself then seeing as all I was asking for was clarification.

I did try to look through the forum archives for the answer myself but thought 'Hey! why not ask!'

HOG
15th October 2005, 12:00 AM
Thank you Purist

bakeded
15th October 2005, 12:00 AM
Just try searching more and lurking for a while. There's some ornery people here and they get set off just like that! :wink:

Seek100
15th October 2005, 12:05 AM
Point is the question is incredibly simple and common sense and has been answered so many times that it tends to grate a little that so many people keep on asking a question who's answer is clear as day.

Drakkenmensch
15th October 2005, 01:38 AM
I know I may have come off as a little irritated and possibly a little rude, if so I apologize, but at the same time, consider that his question DID answer itself. And if not, well, trying it out would have shown that it doesn't work.

uberweng
15th October 2005, 04:32 AM
welcome to wipeout zone HOG.

Purist
16th October 2005, 02:55 PM
1st November apparantly...

http://www.totalvideogames.com/news/Full_WipEout_Pure_DLC_Details_Revealed_8341_0_15.h tm

Sausehuhn
16th October 2005, 03:07 PM
it will be litted into 4 packs?
sooo... two months to get the complete pack...

still not the promised 6 months of downloadable content...

Dogg Thang
16th October 2005, 03:17 PM
You'd rather they just stretched it out to six months so you had to wait longer for the same content?

Sausehuhn
16th October 2005, 03:20 PM
no, nooo, why strech it out? It's good like it is... but... there are still 2 months for more content :lol:

;)

Mobius
16th October 2005, 04:20 PM
I hope the omaga league arrow is in black... dunno why, but i think it would fit...

PuristJonesy
16th October 2005, 05:01 PM
1st November apparantly...

http://www.totalvideogames.com/news/Full_WipEout_Pure_DLC_Details_Revealed_8341_0_15.h tm

I think the release dates have changed. That website says classic pack 2.2 will be released on the 16th, when it was released on the 14th.

I think the Omega pack download is scheduled for 11th November :wink: :wink: :wink: