PDA

View Full Version : EURO Classic Music Pack Bug

bakkufu
3rd October 2005, 05:10 PM
please note that the download goes to

PSP/SAVEDATAUCES00001DCLASSICMPAK1

when you use the download service.

Please rename the folder UCES00001DCLASSICMPAK1 and move it into the SAVEDATA folder.

Thus becoming

PSP/SAVEDATA/UCES00001DCLASSICMPAK1

Dogg Thang
3rd October 2005, 06:03 PM
Well spotted. A little strange that didn't get caught before it was all set up.

bakkufu
3rd October 2005, 06:06 PM
well when it downloaded it seemed a little strange to be in the psp folder, sure enough booted in and no extra music, so a quick folder rename check and it was all sorted out.

Sausehuhn
3rd October 2005, 07:06 PM
Thanks, bakkufu!

Wondered why I hadn't the music (this pack was the one I downloaded from the offical site, not via the in-game browser) and before I had the chance to get any idea what the reason for this was I read your post.
Now it works! :)

bakkufu
3rd October 2005, 07:53 PM
well it puzzled me, but I know my way around network delivered content so after a quick check of the directory names it seems they just missed a / in the coding which tells the javascript where to deliver the downloaded folder.

A pleasure to be of service gentlemen :D

Colin Berry
4th October 2005, 10:18 AM
Hi guys, good find :) just to let you know this has now been fixed - it worked in test because the error wasnt there then - it only popped up because the wrong extracting directory was entered when the file went live, or something - should work fine now :)

Drakkenmensch
4th October 2005, 10:58 AM
I downloaded it early last night and it extracted with no folder renaming problems. It all looks fine, the music pack did not smoosh the savedata and music pack name into a single folder name, but did make them subfolders of one another.