PDA

View Full Version : When will Classic Pack 3 be released in the U.S.?

ZonePilot
30th September 2005, 11:09 PM
When will Classic Pack 3 be released in the U.S., and what content will be released in the Pack?

eLhabib
1st October 2005, 01:38 AM
it should be released in the next few days. It will contain the remake of fusion's Vohl Square (2 reverse), the Icaras ship, and some skins, although I don't remember which. possibly some music, too.

UPDATE: there are screenshots of an Icaras on Vohl Square at IGN!
http://media.psp.ign.com/media/682/682962/imgs_1.html
the track looks ace, not sure about the ship tho... :?

Mobius
1st October 2005, 09:05 AM
Ooh, it looks like its christmas... Very nice!

Lance
1st October 2005, 04:15 PM
as habib says, the track really does look good, but we just can't tell from these pics what the ship looks like. i can't see the sort of vestigial fin that used to be aft of the cockpit. the ship looks as if it could be of the proper Icaras shape, but it's hard to tell if it's really as long and lean as the original

Drakkenmensch
1st October 2005, 04:50 PM
just as the Altima VII track and Goteki 45 ship looked a bit iffy from stills, I think that actually PLAYING those will make them look a lot better :)

mclarensmps
1st October 2005, 05:39 PM
that track looks really awesome, i cant wait to get my grubby paws on it! The ship, i really cant tell what it looks like, it looks not dissimilar to the feisar at the moment. I hope its different when i actually see it live.

Hyper Shadow
1st October 2005, 05:51 PM
The design of that ship looks familiar, almost birdlike, but I can't place it. I'm thinking Battle of the Planets....I'll have to search for a picture.

ZonePilot
1st October 2005, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the info guys. I can't wait to fly the Icaras ship! :D