PDA

View Full Version : Thank you STUDIO LIVERPOOL

Asayyeah
8th April 2002, 11:06 PM
What i discover tonight in reading a post from 'Arc de Clarc'( wipeoutfusion.com), desgusted me ( sorry no other words): you can cheat with zone mode with the infinite weapon.
What about us the clear competitors? Studio Liverpool has thinking of that: i spendt more than 200 Hours (only in zone mode 'cause 'stupid' cheaters put 'stupid' (i try not to be rude you know Mister Webmaster but it's hard) times on Time Trial.) 200 hours for what now : nothing 'cause Studio liverpool ruins this game in offering the possibility for people to cheat in the league.
Anyone now can have a doubt of mine performance or Oggob ' s or the others' s one.

First you(STUDIO LIVERPOOL) underestimated us for the score ( the reset at 2*32)
And Now you ruin all the whole internet competition.
Thank you for THAT

I don't accept any excuse
I hope just you keep this lesson for the new opus of Wipeout.

R.I.P. Studio liverpool

DarkoS
9th April 2002, 12:02 PM
Hmmm

Im SHOCKED !!! I was never tried to use cheats because i didn`t know single one. But now it`s a diffrent story !!!

NOW HOW MUCH FROM THIS RECORD`S ARE TRUE ???

R.I.P. Studio liverpool And i was right, the old PSYGNOSIS it`s really master TEAM FOREVER.

Wamdue
9th April 2002, 06:54 PM
SCEE is working on anti-cheats.. but as their actions has to go thru a middle-hand things take time..

There are a lot of vets from the previous wipeout games who have worked on Fusion.

BurnHead
10th April 2002, 08:49 AM
R.I.P. Studio liverpool And i was right, the old PSYGNOSIS it`s really master TEAM FOREVER.

Hmmmmm... this line somehow confuses me...
DarkoS, you know that Studio Liverpool created WipEout 1 and WipEout 2097, don't you?

Only Wip3out was created by another team...

BurnHead
10th April 2002, 08:49 AM
Sorry for the double post - but the board showed an error while I was trying to submit the message..

Zond 3
20th April 2002, 01:07 AM
um...this may be a silly question, but was the zone cheat put in by the developers deliberately as some kind of reward for completeing a high enough percentage of the game, or is there some bug that lets to cheat in zone mode.

i cant for the life of me believe that those guys would create an online league and then render it completely useless by allowing for this infinite weapon thing.