PDA

View Full Version : Funtastic Harimau Team

MaxxMedievil
28th September 2005, 02:35 PM
I have started a new profile with Team Harimau, which i chose after racing with other team's and i think this team is the best for me, not to fast but all the other parameters proper for me.

In the other profile i have raced with this team in Phantom, and put my record in Manor Top, Time Trial in 0.24.96 best lap. Funtastic Harimau think i to my self. 8)

Thanks for the advise from some racers in this forum to start new profile with a Team that was not Zone or Medievil.

Drakkenmensch
28th September 2005, 02:43 PM
Harimau was the first team which I started using regularly before starting to experiment and taking to Piranha, with a little training program through Assegai. Don't let the low top speed put you off, as many excellent pilots use the low speed ships such as AG-sys to great results. Its other stats will make up for that.

MaxxMedievil
28th September 2005, 06:44 PM
Low speed, not important in Single race's or Tournament, maybe in some Time Trial's but nothing like hard work to go to the Gold. I experimented the Piranha Team but in Phantom/Manortop for exemple, get better results with Harimau, better control, more perfect laps. :D

Drakkenmensch
28th September 2005, 07:02 PM
Indeed, Harimau has more handling which can make a big difference, although with enough control over your airbrakes I can manage to make up for that ;)

lunar
28th September 2005, 10:07 PM
I tried Harimau for a bit, and it is fast enough with superb handling, but after a particularly short-lived race on the Citta, about a lap and a half against the gentleman who posted last in this thread, amongst other bomb-dropping criminals :wink: , I decided I needed better shields. Much like the dreaded Zone, it's OK for one on one races in multiplayer, but doesn`t have the durability when chaos is all around you.

Drakkenmensch
28th September 2005, 10:14 PM
Oh yes, I remember the specific race you're referring to here. It was indeed a BRUTAL event laced with many spontaneous exothermic reactive devices :twisted: