PDA

View Full Version : Weird Bug o_O

Thanassos
23rd September 2005, 09:20 AM
This has probably already been posted or something, but this really odd thing happend to me when i was playing...

The ship although getting faster on the speedo was slowing down visually, and other ships began overtaking me, then once it had "stoped" spedo still reading 800 it began to go backwards for about 2 seconds then the psp crashed and rebooted :?

Anyone know why this is caused?

username
23rd September 2005, 09:45 AM
the only thing i can think of i that you had a very low battery. if you didnt then i honestly have no idea what happend :cry:

Thanassos
23rd September 2005, 09:53 AM
Yea okay... Why would low battery coz my ship to start flying backwards while the AI is fine and the timer goes in real time still o_O But no anyway :P i got 3600 battery and it was plugged into the charger anyway :(

Mano
23rd September 2005, 09:54 AM
Hyperthrust overheating. backfires on the electric signal on the speedometer sending it haywire, and the overheat shuts down the entire propulsion system because the safety power off disregards its only the hyperthrust that is overheating.

next time let go off hyperthrust, go full throttle on nominal thrust, arm all your missiles and fire them but without releasing the locks on the weapons system, the blast will give you a speed gain that will cool off the hyperthrust, but you will be left without weapons system for the entire race.

nevermind me i was just imagining a heated race.... sigh.. need to find time to play again

MaxxMedievil
23rd September 2005, 11:32 AM
TO MUCH SPEED FOR PSP, TO MUCH SPEED, THIS GAME IS FUNTASTIC. 8)

Alphonse75020
23rd September 2005, 11:59 AM
I experienced exactly the same thing on anulpha pass from the delta pack. But my PSP just crashed, I had to reboot it manually.