PDA

View Full Version : New EURO Delta Pack available

Colin Berry
22nd September 2005, 04:27 PM
The missing art work has reappeared and the problem selecting the puma ships for classic tracks is fixed.

The fixed pack should be available now through wifi download, and it will be appearing through the other methods very very soon (hopefully within an hour or so)

We apologise for any trouble this has caused - getting the new pack wont damage your save at all, your medals etc will still be there.

We appreciate the comments made regarding renaming the puma ships and a 16 race tournament, however - part of the puma deal involves the name of the ships as well as the track adverts, and also a 16 race tournament was never been planned for this download or indeed any other.

Sorry about this blip, we hope its not been too painful

Oh and remember after downloading - reboot your psp - otherwise it probably wont work (ok it wont)

Col

Mogaar
22nd September 2005, 04:38 PM
Thanks Colin! Yeah, a sixteen track tournament would have probably been a little much! The Descension is more than enough to wrestle through!

Drakkenmensch
22nd September 2005, 04:51 PM
Thanks for fixing the artwork glitch so fast, that's really awesome of you guys! Studio Liverpool keeps rocking us with each new release, and Wipeout Pure rules :D

bakkufu
22nd September 2005, 04:58 PM
Thats very very very good news indeed!! Pity Puma couldn't have been more inventive with their names, but a deals a deal!!

randomperson1
22nd September 2005, 04:59 PM
but is there any chance of the two other teams being unbranded a some stage?

EDIT- One more thing Colin Berry, PLEASE could SL release xios and egr later on (especially egr). You could even charge if you like.

Colin Berry
22nd September 2005, 05:23 PM
As far as I'm aware there are no plans to unbrand the puma ships - what people have to bare in mind is that all the download content cost development time and money, these download packs have been free to the players, but with coke in japan, stealth in america and puma over here, it means costs (to sony) of the download packs have been brought down.

As for Xios and Eg-r, neither of these are in current plans - we are finally reaching an end to developing the download content (though there is still plenty to be released over the coming months) and beginning to move onto other projects, whther or not this changes, will almost certainly depend upon sales figures and the demand for download content etc, based on download figures, even then I'm not sure - this is all new to us.

Jambo
22nd September 2005, 05:23 PM
Just letting everyone know the new update is now available on yourpsp.com,

If I am not allowed to post the addy. please forgive me and delete me!

Oh by the way the puma1 ship looks awesome in classic mode

edited by Lance: two short-period directly sequential posts combined into one.

randomperson1
22nd September 2005, 09:38 PM
I don't know if you can answer this Colin Berry, but for how much longer will pure content get released?

Alphonse75020
22nd September 2005, 10:46 PM
there's still a bug.
I'm french, and in french the description of koltiwa is in english...

mischiefdemon
23rd September 2005, 08:16 AM
Its a shame about the ship names but I understand the reasoning. It just nice to know that someone out there actually listens!

It'd be nice as mentioned above about getting the unbranded ships/tracks eventually. But I also understand the reasoning that this will probably never happen. Oh well.

Thanks Colin, I will be downloading the new delta pack when I get home from work :)